Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 15:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OpenNos Package Manager error

Discussion on OpenNos Package Manager error within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
OpenNos Package Manager error

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this.

I am trying to install the latest version of the OpenNos project, unfortunately I ran into an issue when trying to update the database with the NuGet package manager console.

Screenshot :

Error list :

So far I have not found a fix for this issue, nor a similar error in the forum. I hope some kind gentleman can help me, and I thank you for your time.
Old 08/25/2017, 22:15   #2

Normal, if you can't compile, you can't have your shared libraries loaded so, you can't execute it. XD
Old 08/25/2017, 23:26   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlowaXD View Post
Normal, if you can't compile, you can't have your shared libraries loaded so, you can't execute it. XD
Thanks for your help.

I figured I had to install Visual Studio 2017.

Unfortunately, I cannot compile Login and World.

Screenshot :

I hope you can help me.
Old 08/26/2017, 11:32   #4

Looks like you didn't install enough Tools for 2017 (You have to install Database tools, Web development Tools and .Net dev tools aswell)
Thanks
1 User