Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 01:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching for DEVS / PreTale

Discussion on Searching for DEVS / PreTale within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Searching for DEVS / PreTale

Ayyy whats up,

Searching for some new Devs for my long planned Project. If you think you're capable of working fast and reliable and you're not being a ******** you can DM me or msg me on the Discord:

- Must be over the age of 17.
- Experience with version control systems (Git is preferred).
- Experience contributing to private servers.
- Loyalty, hard work and full commitment for the project.
- Capacity for learning and willingness to do so.
- Ability to speak and write in English.
- Ability to foresee and solve problems, capacity for analysis.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision or independently, willing to take initiative when needed.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Exceptional applicants without previous experience in the private server scene, will be considered.

Since you're going to work in a Team you shouldn't be a ******** and you should be able to work in a Team continuous. You should be very passionate and we expect you to already have some experience when it comes to NosTale.

If you think you're the right Person to work on a Server Source which is going to be updated constantly you should definetly message me!

- Basick
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/29/2017, 21:01   #2

elite*gold: 85
Old 07/29/2017, 23:48   #3

elite*gold: 113
The Black Market: 133/2/0
Received Thanks: 4,449
^

/c
Closed Thread