Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 12:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Server: EpicNos (ITA/ENG)

Discussion on New Server: EpicNos (ITA/ENG) within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/01/2019, 17:50   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper1996 View Post
I wouldnt recommend the server aswell unless ure italian.
All of the gms and the founder alongside the co-founders are supporting (or are in)one italian family where they can abuse everything thats poorly scripterd, if u are not in that family u get banned.
If there are fights for spots and of the participants is from that family they ususally get the spot otherwise they dont even bother checking the reports.
If you are disliked by any1 in that fam be careful since u can get banned for absolutely no reason.
Bugs and little details usually take ages to fix.
In other words the server is bad with population of 15-20 people with 50-60 alts
So... Wrong post for release your own opinion but ok... I will answer to u ^^

"All of the gms and the founder alongside the co-founders are supporting (or are in)one italian family"

That in part is true. 90% of our gm's are from one italian family cause there are only one italian family and cause i prefer work with other italian ppl for avoid problems with my bad eng.

Im never online in game cause i don't like so much chat or talking with other ppl (yeah, I'm an asocial lel) so normaly, when someone propose to me a penalty (all bans are accompanied by screens and submitted to me) i can express my opinion in a totally neutral way cause i have no preference to no one.

"Bugs and little details usually take ages to fix."

That is totaly true. There are some reason about that.

1) The report can be ignored for some time cause of low priority.

2) I have few hours for day cause irl i work and i have a family so if the report is not important i can take more time for fix it.

3) Prob, i already know about the report and im working on that but i don't announce every fix where im working XD

So, if u got banned for no reason i ask to put here or in PM you character name and i will check this penalty. But, if i understand who u are cause this feedback was released some hours after this ban, i want to say again to u that exchanges with other server is not allowed

Still sorry for my bad eng but i think that should be understandable xD
Old 12/04/2019, 10:16   #17

I am Italian and I can assure you that the founder of this retro is a child in all respects. I advise you not to play in this retroserver.
Old 12/04/2019, 10:39   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by doddo978 View Post
I am Italian and I can assure you that the founder of this retro is a child in all respects. I advise you not to play in this retroserver.
Emh... More info? You cant Just write "Is a child" and think that someone Will trust u XD

Im on the opennos scene from 4 years and actualy, new and old players Always talk good about me cause im Always correct with all XD

So, why a guy that never log in game or chat on the server Is a child?

@ idk why ppl still using this old post for comment my server so, If Is possible, i required to close It for not create confusion
Closed Thread

Tags
epicnos, new server, nostale