Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 02:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help nostayle

Discussion on Help nostayle within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help nostayle

Somebody help me put a few items in nostayle emulator? I have some doubts

To talk to me send a private message

Sorry my english.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Nostayle
08/09/2016 - Nostale - 8 Replies
Someone have the files source about this? can you tell me i just lost yesterday the files ;((:p
Help me nostayle
08/02/2016 - Nostale - 11 Replies
Hi I have the game server of nostayle and db , but not a launcher will be created to play, someone could help me put it on ? :S
NOSTAYLE
07/03/2016 - Nostale - 23 Replies
Can someone help with a table db in nostayle? or functionality for additem? gold and drop monsters? thx for your time
Nostayle
06/25/2016 - Nostale - 8 Replies
Hello guys, Can someone to help me some tip or something? i have the nostayle source and if someone want to help me? with my problem please -.- if you can give me a tip or tell me your skype and help me with drop in monsters dont working and gold -.- will be very nice everyone can comment anything
Nostayle
06/19/2016 - Nostale - 1 Replies
Hello, Can somebody to add me skype nos.return plz? and if you have time or something help me with one problem in Nostayle plz? dont working additem or CreateItem Additem AddItem i usee all like additem the name the id 0 fairy 1 and more shits.. so what its wrong? this.commands = new Dictionary<string, int>(); this.commands.Add(GameServer.GetLanguage(languageP ack, "change.language.command"), 1); this.commands.Add(GameServer.GetLanguage(languageP ack, "activate.gm"),...