Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 23:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Login Problem NosTale SE

Discussion on Login Problem NosTale SE within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/10/2015, 07:11   #16

elite*gold: 0
No.You need korean mobile phone number . German wouldn't work. And yeah you can always login in website even if you're banned.
Old 12/10/2015, 17:26   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by szymek111 View Post
No.You need korean mobile phone number . German wouldn't work. And yeah you can always login in website even if you're banned.
I found a website where i could have a trial Korean Number.
I don't know if i need afterwards a KSSN or not :/

No answers ?
I dont know how to play again
Old 12/12/2015, 14:29   #18

elite*gold: 30
You need a KSSN for basically everything in South Korea. Hence, you might want to start off again with an actual Korean person (paid or not), since there has been a new system that involves korean mobile network operators such as SK Telecom. Therefore, you'll not only need a Korean passport, but also an actual korea-based phone.
Old 12/12/2015, 16:49   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Hardcore View Post
You need a KSSN for basically everything in South Korea. Hence, you might want to start off again with an actual Korean person (paid or not), since there has been a new system that involves korean mobile network operators such as SK Telecom. Therefore, you'll not only need a Korean passport, but also an actual korea-based phone.
The bad thing is, i dont know a Korean Person, i knew few Japanese People
And i had the Plan to Learn Korean, and with 21 or older i had the plan to move to South Korea
(It was just a thought)
because i love Asia, its Food like Rice or These Chinese Noodle in a Chinese Restaurant these Noodles, People, its landscape and their traditions.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/18/2015, 01:24   #20

Still need help, if someone can help me :/