Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 00:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Source ?

Discussion on Source ? within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/20/2015, 13:59   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
@~Teiko~ Do not try to make your clever by teaching and being rude to everyone, you can not not even a code you even without external sources does not give you the time to respond after my message, you have no broken apart "lol, you ****, very ****, file bug, you noob, learn c ++"
Quote:

Bro i written with my Friend Eester good files maybe u know RePublic Files , now cry.
Old 09/20/2015, 14:04   #17

anyone can help me ? -_-
Old 09/20/2015, 21:09   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Teiko~ View Post
Very hard ... look with hex editor in it and everyone can see this command
Just encrypt the string and you won't find it using an Hex editor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhzelo View Post
fore the game server .-. -_-
Learn to read before you write, it is the game server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakrologie View Post
@~Teiko~ Do not try to make your clever by teaching and being rude to everyone, you can not not even a code you even without external sources does not give you the time to respond after my message, you have no broken apart "lol, you shit, very crap, file bug, you noob, learn c ++"
You are right except the fact that you aren't better than him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Teiko~ View Post
Bro i written with my Friend Eester good files maybe u know RePublic Files , now cry.
Good files? I don't know whether to laugh or cry.. I'll do both..

Your loved one, SystemX64 ~