Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 22:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BOT English Tutorial for global..(HELP)

Discussion on BOT English Tutorial for global..(HELP) within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BOT English Tutorial for global..(HELP)

Hi guys! can you teach me how to use and can you please give me a BOT for global. I only speak English, I don't understand the other threads that they made..

Thank a lot! well appreciated..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Global MS] [Tutorial] DC Hack
02/05/2011 - MapleStory - 6 Replies
EDIT: This guide was written before HSless came out. To successfully use this with HSLess: 1.Download and open Winject (search for it) 2. Open hsless 3. Log in game 4. Go back to winject then find the kitterzpe you will inject and also in the process area make sure your hsless.exe is accepted 5. Follow my dc steps (no need to rush with hsless, maple wont detect KitterzPE because no hackshield running, just make sure you do it before you dc from hsless) ALSO: I AM NOT TAKING DOWN THE...
Elcardia[English Tutorial]
05/22/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Welcome! Today show a new Dedical server Metin2 Elcardia! Go to: http://www.elcardia.pl/rejstracja.php do so: 1.ID(nick) 2.Password 3.repeat password 4.E-meil 5.Your name
Tutorial for dekaron global hacks ?
10/17/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
delete please...
playRF = RF Global Need`s Bot Tutorial Plz~
04/23/2009 - RF Online - 1 Replies
:rtfm: Plz Send To My Email [email protected] Working Bot Only Plz
(english only)(global)NEED it(PH)Read this Seniors
03/18/2009 - Nostale - 3 Replies
Ive already see all but and i try it but no work its auto pilot but not using skill Not resting not picking Please if im wrong post here intruction of bot (inglish) All bot senior and premion member the bot i use is 1.Redbot-not workin` in Global 2.netMax-Cant understand what is says 3.Pii,heal,Nos bot-I cant loot or skill or even rest 4.Bern-Working bot not picking or resting I make this action becouse i cant understand you Word Please make it Inglish for every one not a...