Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 20:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Packet for eliminate the picked item

Discussion on Packet for eliminate the picked item within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Packet for eliminate the picked item

Hi

which is the package that allows me to delete the item up?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ISS Item Packet
11/08/2013 - Infestation Trading - 0 Replies
verkauft /close
Item Info Packet
07/21/2011 - CO2 Programming - 16 Replies
Hi I'm having problems finding all the item attributes in the item info packet. So far this is what I've managed to find. class ItemInfoPacket : public Packet { public: ItemInfoPacket() { Define(PKT_LENGTH,INT_16);
Item Packet
06/01/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Which offset in the item packet holds the hidden value for poison blade, mana backsword, etc.?
Item droppen - Packet
09/16/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi Com, ich will eine Roten Pott (K) mit einem Packet fallen lassen wie stelle ich das an? Also würde es so Funktionieren und wohin muss die Value? def Itemdropper(self): net.SendItemDropPacketNew(1) net.SendItemDropPacketNew(1) net.SendItemDropPacketNew(1) net.SendItemDropPacketNew(1)
Item packet creation
11/30/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 19 Replies
Well well, I've played a server sided game b4 and I know that we can make a "item creation" I said creation not dupping...thats impossible on server sided games although every1 knows that, but I know a theory that worked on the other game and it really worked at least for some items, but it was a simple game in flash and well Im not used with this whole source code of conquer but if I have some help, maybe we can make a tool that makes lots of items dropping on the ground :D I will explain it...