Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 19:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tutorial ID item and also hamachi

Discussion on Tutorial ID item and also hamachi within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Tutorial ID item and also hamachi

Hi everyone it's late but since I'm not too sleepy, I just show you all what I earn and understood the Epvp forum (I'm French and I use google translation because I do not speak any of two languages ​​listed on the forum (English and German), a little sympatie my work. ~)

Now we will move on to the matter, I'll start with Hamachi and all the little problems that made ​​the villain.

Good to start If you having trouble with your Hamachi "An error occurred while connecting to the engine there", you can uninstall and take this one
* with no worries .

Then check that you are connected to the network of your friend, otherwise look in your login.ini and server.ini, get two files on your watch if the Port is match your Nostale Client => Topic source here (German only )

Here is a list (the largest in either ^ ^):
LOGIN PORT
-------------------

EN 4000
DE 4001
FR 4002
IT 4003
ES 4004
? 4005
? 4006
- ..... ??

/! \ You will also need the proper Port to run your games Local/! \

Here we finite with Hamachi.

Place some Wing and ID

Here how mettres in item.txt file (this gift ^ ^)

<START>
NAME=Angel Wings +15
VNUM=1685
INVENTAR=1
EFFECT=1219
PRICE=80000
DELETE_ON_USE=0
<END>

<START>
NAME=Evil Wings +15
VNUM=1686
INVENTAR=1
EFFECT=1228
PRICE=80000
DELETE_ON_USE=0
<END>

<START>
NAME=Wings of Fire +15
VNUM=1693
INVENTAR=1
EFFECT=1239
PRICE=80000
DELETE_ON_USE=0
<END>

<START>
NAME=Ice Wings +15
VNUM=1694
INVENTAR=1
EFFECT=1249
PRICE=80000
DELETE_ON_USE=0
<END>

The only good angel wings and devil have a icon "On wings in the bag" if others see you :'), if you find the ID for the icons of the two other pairs of wing I taker: D

We pass the shine effect

I think this is the funniest one, especially the time to pass on ^ ^ ", the ID of the effect r7 10 (if I say no shit XD) EFFECT = 3035 so if you want to find others will start with that as a base and go up or down in the figure have effects that could surprise (I see by the fairy unintentionally or change in SP * - *). Go track and there strength be with you ^ ^ or you can use the client that allows to have the reputation icon and then shine r7 +10 Local and Multi without having to "Effect" in your line of code in item.txt Subject Source =>

Skill SP but not complête For Dracula
Source subject here =>

Big thank you to everyone, I was able to gather some information that might be useful (as unnecessary for certain). If you have new to say do not hesitate (like how to fix crash with monsters and skills : p.) Thank you for reading and sorry if there still is a bit crappy language, google translation is really bad for that ...