Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 12:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WAAT 0.8a (SKILLS)

Discussion on WAAT 0.8a (SKILLS) within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool WAAT 0.8a (SKILLS)

Hi guys ! hope this is the correct session, i have done this thread for all the people who need skills for their p.servers.

1. Can someone tell us if putting the codes for the skills in skill.txt and putting in the database the vnum of the skills is correct and it runs. (I have some skills and i used it, but some doesn't run why ?)

2. If someone has some skills can put here the codes ?

3. Thank you
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Nostale WAAT
12/14/2014 - Nostale - 9 Replies
Hab eine frage da man per packet das r7+10 leuchten hatt aber normal mit r7+10 eq nicht wie kann man das am besten machen das es auch vom server aus ist o: ?
WAAT CMS 0.1 by Kingrap
08/30/2014 - Nostale - 40 Replies
Hi community ! Today i open this thread to give out my cms of nostale for WAAT server files :) I begin by apologizing to Elektrochemie, i did not mean to offend .. It was just a but report, i don't know what you have translated with google translator.. Now we return to the description of CMS functions and preview.. Functions: - Login
How to add skills in waat ?
06/15/2013 - Nostale - 2 Replies
Hi! Anyone know how to add skills in skills.txt ?
WAAT - Ein VIRUS?!
06/03/2013 - Nostale - 47 Replies
Hey Leute, ich werde zur Zeit von so gut wie allen die mit mir ebenfalls an WAAT "arbeiten" (: mit dieser Nachricht in Skype zugespammt.. und jetzt frage ich mal EUCH.. die community.. IST DA WAS WAHRES DRAN?! єяηιℓσѕ: --: -energy165-: i wrote a nostale remote administration tool, wich infect computer etc -energy165-: :D -energy165-: with* -energy165-: have some it people lvl 90
Help me with waat server
05/29/2013 - Nostale - 0 Replies
i want play waat server can someone add me on skype and teach me? my skype:danilono99