Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 22:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] How To Make Nostale Exe Multi Client

Discussion on [Release] How To Make Nostale Exe Multi Client within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] How To Make Nostale Exe Multi Client

Download NOS Text Files Dec

My video tutorial for newbies
Thanks
3 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PIC´s OF HOW TO MAKE MULTI-CLIENT UR SELF
06/14/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 103 Replies
This is a easy guide to change Conquer.exe in order to make multiclient work. Do it each time TQ upgrade CO (dont do it if the only thing changed in the patch is a new server add). You need: 1. Hex Editor 2. Upx Software 3. A Copy of Conquer.exe 4. Copy UPX soft. in the same directory were u placed the copy of Conquer.exe First go to comand line (Start/Run/CMD) and go to de directory were you have the copy of the Conquer.exe & the UPX (use to decompress the exe) then:
how to make your own multi client?
09/23/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
dose anyone know how to enable your sro_client.exe it to run multi client? i want to run it without any loaders because loaders don't work for me (Miniloader by blub22 or Miniloader by blub33 is fine, but they don't have it ready for v1.159) so ... anyone know how to make your own multi client??
How to make your own Multi-client.
01/01/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 7 Replies
How to make your owns Multi-Client! Date and Time will be gone though but its how to make a working multi-client. 1. Download a Hex Editor like Hex Workshop: http://www.bpsoft.com/ 2. Open Conquer.exe in the Hex Editor 3. Use "Ctrl + F" to and Find the word "Engis" change "i" to "u" and it should say "Engus".
Need Help on how to make Multi-Client
09/29/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hey Yo dudes, i need some help on how to make multi client. I have a hex editor but i dont know how to make one. im in really need of one cuz i make rbs. (try :P) I know its a noobish question but i really need help with it. If u help me thanks :P :D