But he used Skills which aren't there because of a command.
Ja, du kannst die dann per MySQL workbench in der Skills Leiste einfügen deine ganzen Skills.. ist keine Kunst..
Quote:
Originally Posted by superivan97
I'm sorry Bauernfrosch xD !
Is there i way with wich i can have wk and its skills?
to drop items i have to put their vnums ?
I finally have sp cards, i dropped them. I euqipped tham but how can i '' transform '' in each specialist ?
Sure you can. But not normal. You have to be GM. and write $morph 1 7 I guess. But you have to insert the skills by yourself. So that mean you need the skill list.
I dont think Bauernfrosch is going to release it.
Ja, du kannst die dann per MySQL workbench in der Skills Leiste einfügen deine ganzen Skills.. ist keine Kunst..
Sure you can. But not normal. You have to be GM. and write $morph 1 7 I guess. But you have to insert the skills by yourself. So that mean you need the skill list.
I dont think Bauernfrosch is going to release it.
Die Skills müssen aber erstmal deklariert werden..
[Release] Pissed off server files. THE ACTUALL FILES 01/06/2011 - Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 10 Replies Server_Files.zip
Here you go, enjoy destroying his server lol. The previous upload doesnt work.