Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 08:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Program to display monster HP and EXP rewards

Discussion on Program to display monster HP and EXP rewards within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Program to display monster HP and EXP rewards

Hi,
could someone create something similar? Or how long would it take? All these data go read the packets. Something like that would accelerate know how many EXP gives a monster and so on.

What do you think?
Old 09/12/2012, 16:59   #2

Im going to create this today or tomorrow.

BTW: You need to backlink elitepvpers or this topic will be closed and your wiki filtered out from here.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/12/2012, 17:07   #3

On the main page wiki is a back link. I do not understand.

For the program will be very grateful. Reading this information will finally be comfortable. Maybe good for the players because it determines what monsters give the most EXP and what is worth killing.

I'd say this mainly wanted to support server file. To make matters easier. Today I added 3 levels and 2 levels of work (how much EXP should be on them). I hope that it will be useful to create file server. Because such things are poorly measured...
Old 09/12/2012, 17:39   #4

elite*gold: 127
Received Thanks: 1,081
Hackrequest's are forbidden.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread