[Selling] C80 Mage Account on Dragonveil Equipped 05/31/2024 - Nostale Trading - 0 Replies Hey,
im selling a C80 Mage on Dragonveil here are the specs:
Level 99+80
Reputation 8kk
All books up to C80
Main Quest done up to middle of Act8
C65 PvE EQ (R6 Wand, R7 Gun, R5 Armor)
C83 PvE EQ (R7 Wand, R5 Gun, R8 Armor)
[Selling] Sell Archer 95 +45 DragonVeil Equipped 09/22/2022 - Nostale Trading - 1 Replies Hello I sell Archer 95+45 with eq c25/28 r7+7, DH 99+12, WK 99+11, Scout 99+13 etc. With Perti and Fibi. The Character is ready for exp at lol if you buy it now. It also has many c18-c38 books ready. If you are interested, add me on discord and I will send you all screens and we can talk about price. But I want 90-100 euros. But we can talk about it. I am not going first. You can have a middletrader if you want, but I provide email and everything needed :) I prefer Bank Transfer or PayPall.
...
[Selling] WOM2 Aurora - WAR 54 body Fully equipped + Buffer Equipped 05/15/2020 - Metin2 Trading - 1 Replies Hey guys, today I want to sell my Wom2 aurora account which contains following things:
Rubin cl1 full (avg, attack value), P aura, m9 berserk, mount lvl 66 (225 attack), biologist at ice marbles, inventory fully unlocked, 100% marriage with buff, level 10 leadership, account has 48 MD (enough to buy double drop from IS), damage around 3.5k in ghost forest, shaman buffer with m8, m7 skills( 34%, 33.4%), 5k bravery capes
SOLD
I'm looking only for serious buyers, contact: ZENIT#0996,...