Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

99H80 Sword DRAGON

Discussion on 99H80 Sword DRAGON within the Nostale Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
99H80 Sword DRAGON

1x 99H90 Sword : Good EQ all R8+8 (All Sps- 99+15,Drachenritter 99+18)
5x Lvl 90er Buffchars mit Kostümset´s etc)

Basar Items 450kk ca.
Inventar Gold 380kk .

Hinterlässt mir euer Discord ich adde euch .

Bezahlung Per Überweisung,Paypal,BTC.

Nach erhalt des Geldes werden auf die sekunde die daten so wie die Clean Email des accounts hinterlassen.

MFG
Old 02/08/2024, 23:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey ist der acc auf alzanor wenn ja
Feuersäule auf dc
Old 02/11/2024, 23:50   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey account alway here ?
discord : srisyato

Similar Threads Similar Threads
lvl 130 super club and sword sword texture
06/12/2020 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
im searching for thenumbers? anyone got?
"Sword and Dragon" , Pick up your Sword and fight with the Dragon!
06/27/2019 - Mobile Games - 0 Replies
In the past two days, I played a mobile game called "Sword and Dragon". Simply talk about this game. The core theme of the game is to eliminate the dragon, to complete the elimination of the dragon by moving various types of cubes, combining or eliminating. It sounds like a game called “2048” that was popular all over the world, but it's not the same. Game developers have added the concept of "elimination" to "2048" which can only be merged in the same kind, and there are differences...
Soul crash Onyx Dragon sword +999999 and Onyx Dragon Set
03/30/2015 - Facebook - 39 Replies
Make sure your browser is NOT open. Load Fiddler2 Find the Auto Responder tab on the upper right side Check "Enable automatic responses" Check "Unmatched request passthrough" Extract the contents of the RAR file if you have not already done so. Drag the file from the RAR file into the white space under the auto responder settings. Start your web browser. Clear your cache- figure this one out, there's too many browsers for me to explain them all, if you cant figure this out, Google it!...
Lvl`121 (s)sword/club look like Lvl`130 (s)sword/club
08/06/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 8 Replies
my first and perhaps last modz to upload guyz.. hehehehehe just tryin to participate.... see the text document attached guyz for some info.. Sorry guyz.... i forgot to attached the pass --->>> gingoogcity (i would like to thanks to MR.HAX for his brilliant idea.. i salute you sir!) hoping for more updates..