Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

opennos source

Discussion on opennos source within the Nostale Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
opennos source

deleted
Old 08/27/2023, 12:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Just reminder for you : Dont buy from redbull & wouldnt recommend opennos at general..

Better get a dev for vanosilla
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
OpenNos "The project 'OpenNos.Login' failed to build."
06/19/2019 - Nostale - 11 Replies
Hello! When I put in update-database in Visual Studio I get the 'The project 'OpenNos.Login' failed to build.' error. I already did what was on the troubleshoot before I put it in. I've been at this for hours and I can't figure it out. Can someone help me please?
[OpenNos] The project 'OpenNos.Login' failed to build.
04/09/2019 - Nostale - 5 Replies
Can someone please help me with this? I do everything in the guide but when I put update-database tells me that, I tried everything I saw in the forum to do and nothing works for me.
[Sell/OpenNos] OpenNos-Dev Ciapa reworked
03/07/2019 - Nostale - 1 Replies
Hello. I currently have a private source and re customized the Ciapa OpenNos-Dev. This source is one of the most updated you can find. More than 2 years of work have been done by several developers including Fizo, Batti and many others. features: - Custom Prestige by clicking on an item of your choice - Reward system relative to the level - Chat chat channel with $ Chat
[OpenNos] ¿How to select the project OpenNos.DAL.EF?
05/04/2018 - Nostale - 4 Replies
Hello, I have a problem with my visual studio 2017, it turns out that to be able to give the update-database command I must have the project OpenNos.DAL.EF But the thing is that in my visual studio there is no option to select the project ... I need help!:D:D
[opennos]The project 'OpenNos.Login' failed to build.
08/03/2017 - Nostale - 9 Replies
Hello I have a problem with the package manager console to run the update- database command to opennos soon as I executes the command, he said: The project ' opennos.login ' failed to build What to do? I made the updates to Microsoft Visual Studio thank you ..