Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Nostale Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

well developed source code

Discussion on well developed source code within the Nostale Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
well developed source code

Hello folks,

I would like to buy source code (doesn't matter if it's opennos or noscore or vanosilla).

Required features:
- SP 9
- Family Quest System
- Battle Pass
and other features currently working in most public/leaked sources.

My budget is 1,5-2k $ (depending on quality of your product).
Paying with cryptocurrency / bank transfer. I am not using **** called paypal. Don't even ask me. If you take paypal only just leave this thread.

We are gonna use middleman from elitepvpers:

Before purchase you should host server on vps/hamachi/anything to let me test it deeply. If known dupes/exploits won't be fixed by default I am gonna instantly pass (not because of not being able to fix it. I don't want to buy a source with known loopholes because most likely these "private" exploits won't be fixed then too).

Contact me via Private Message HERE. I won't give my discord/telegram/whatsapp before first few words on elitepvpers.
Old 07/09/2022, 18:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I would recommend you don't pay for any source. Just use the nosmoon source which has for example battlepass etc.

I can even help you out to implement features. Thats not a big deal contact me on discord

sjcasual#7957
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Clash of Clans TH12 Account, 32722 GEMS, well developed, look!
11/26/2019 - Clash of Clans Trading - 0 Replies
Top 750 Global Placement. Acc is in the German rankings. As soon as the money has been received into my account, I assure you that I will stop playing and send you my Gmail data completely by email After completion it would be advantageous if we organized a 2-minute conversation for discord For more details only see the pictures the Price is 140$ ---------------------------------- If have any ask about my account only let me know on my Discord or email QBARR#1379 to FIND ME INTO...
[Selling] TH9 LVL 94 {WELL DEVELOPED}
09/28/2015 - Clash of Clans Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I am willing to sell my clash of clans account for $120 through PayPal family and friends. The base is well worth over this amount but I am getting over clash of clans. It's level 94, no name change but the name is Zeus. It's in Crystal league and looking for a new home. Reply for pictures.
Well Well Well
07/21/2013 - 4Story - 2 Replies
#ddd
well done people well done
12/05/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
i just though nows a good time to say WELL DONE, i havent seen any vacing going on, not on any maps. as long as this keeps up we wont have to keep making as many new crcbypass updates, is it to much to say everybody on these fourms are starting to be "responsible" hackers? if we stop helping people VAC hack public maps we will slow the noobs from doing damage to our fun. Its also good going to df and knowing that no one is going to hack it, and the same for python castle and the maze, so...