Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Nostale Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nostale Send/Recv Hook

Discussion on Nostale Send/Recv Hook within the Nostale Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 52
Arrow Nostale Send/Recv Hook

I sell a basic project for those who want to start programming hack for nostale (traffic injector). The project is made with Visual Studio 2013 but compatible with the 2012 version.

Price:
- 5€ PayPal
- 10€ PaySafeCard

Functions:
- SendPacket
- RecvPacket
Old 11/01/2014, 15:50   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I recommend, the user helped me with the alteration of the project
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Any guides to disabling antibot and find/hook the send/recv funtions?
07/10/2014 - CO2 Programming - 5 Replies
Hello all, in reference to this thread started by Angelius, can someone please make another up to date guide on how to find the send and recv functions. I can't proceed to the later part of his tutorial if i can't even disable the anti cheat craps. Ideally I would wish to have Angelius publish a new video for the latest conquer version, since he would really just have to remake the first video. I am aware that some of the veterans out there are concerned that by giving away their...
recv/send int kal
06/01/2012 - Kal Online - 9 Replies
Does anyone have a working recv/send for int today?
[Help]HackShield detected send,recv hook c++
08/17/2010 - C/C++ - 6 Replies
Entschuldigung für noch einen Thread am selben Tag aber das passt glaub ich nicht wirklich in das andere deswegen eröffne ich einen neuen. Wenn ich die Winsock send recv hooke detected das Hackshield nach ca. 2 minuten einen hack kann man das Bypassen ? Und wenn ja,wie sollte ich anfangen. Würde mich freuen auf eine Antwort. Mit freundlichen Grüßen :)
[Question] Hooking send() & recv() works, but recv hiding data for co???
05/06/2009 - CO2 Programming - 2 Replies
Hey guys, I've been making a DLL to allow another program to intercept the packets of conquer using windows pipes. (Then its the job of the main program to decrypt the packets, the DLL only gives a communication channel for the main program) (winsock functions btw) - hooking send() works fine for my internet browser - hooking recv() works fine for my internet browser - hooking send() works fine for conquer online