Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sword-Acc s2

Discussion on Sword-Acc s2 within the Nostale Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sword-Acc s2

Heyo ich mach es kurz

Ich vk ein lv 91er Swordi auf s2 Blauer Nos melden

Nen Bogi hat der acc auch lv 83
Old 02/16/2014, 16:52   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
hab intresse

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling> Sword 2/Sword of the New World Items (Bristia Server)
08/17/2012 - Trading - 1 Replies
Heya, everyone :D I've recently decided to migrate over to Orpesia instead of playing on Bristia - mainly because PvP isn't really my type of thing. So therefore, I have decided to put my items up for sale. Not my account, though, as my Orpesia one is connected to my Bristia. I am willing to sell everything on my account for $200, including the small stuff I didn't list, or Offer me. Link to pictures and item info: Selling> Sword2 Items on Bristia (NOT Account) « Feel free to send me a...
WANTED Sword 2 Sword of the New World Lionel card or character
01/02/2012 - Trading - 1 Replies
looking to buy a lionel upc card or character merc pm me or leave a post with price. For Opersia server
WANTED sword of the new world Sword 2 soho the fighter, asoka, valeria, raven
12/29/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
i'm looking to buy sword 2 opersia server characters stf or soho the fighter raven valeria asoka i'm looking for merc vet and up characters or cards price negotiable $ or in game gold items
WTS Elyos 50 Assassin Elite tribunus Sword + anuhart scale sword(Governor rank)
05/25/2010 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Female Assassin on Elyos East Server Was #1 on the server in abyss ranking with 933k ap + , had governor title 3/5 miragent Have Anuhart Elite Scale Sword + Elite Tribunus Sword (933k ap + 93 golden medal sword) full PvP Accessories. 5m Kinah. 499 cooking 399 Alchemy