Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale > Nostale PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 10:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[International] Olympus: Ascend | Opening 20/11/2021

Discussion on [International] Olympus: Ascend | Opening 20/11/2021 within the Nostale PServer Advertising forum part of the Nostale category.

Old 06/28/2022, 18:51   #286

elite*gold: 0
Kann man sich mal anschauen.
Hoffe mal es ist nicht so arg P2W und spielt sich ohne lags.
Old 06/29/2022, 09:47   #287

elite*gold: 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaRielFliege View Post
Kann man sich mal anschauen.
Hoffe mal es ist nicht so arg P2W und spielt sich ohne lags.
Kannst dir alles erfarmen, Gold machste ab 6.2 genug und Lags gibt es nicht.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 06/30/2022, 16:33   #288

Act7.1 Official Release Trailer

Coming your way in 2 days only, join now!

P.S: We're also doing a giveaway in celebration of a7.1 release, giving prizes such as [Otter] and [Lunar Wings]!
All you need to do is link your Discord your Olympus account, and then go to #giveaways on our to enter.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 07/01/2022, 23:47   #289

Our wiki is updated with A7 articles, written by our lovely testers.
Here's a quick list of some articles:

And there's more under the "Act7 Exclusive" section, so make sure to check them out.

See you with the release tomorrow
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/02/2022, 16:01   #290

#1 server
even staff members of other servers leaving their servers to play on Olympus
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/02/2022, 20:01   #291

Quote:
02/07/2022 - 10:00 (8:00 ST)
Server Version: 1.327.0
Client Version: 1.124.0

Quote:
02/07/2022 - 19:30 (17:30 ST)
Server Version: 1.332.0
Client Version: 1.125.0
# Fixes
- Fixed instant battle not working for players with a clvl higher than 50
- Fixed exp event displayed in the event window even though it is disabled
- Fixed "Whole new level VI" achievement that didn't have an advancement reward box
- Fixed "Hawk Eye" buff not increasing damage as intended.
- Fixed "Dragon Spear" stunning the player instead of target.

# Changes

- Added enhanced monsters to Celestial Spire 1 to 5
- Increased cxp given by daily quests

As promised before, more videos!

First one is a guide showcasing what we promised to deliver in an announcement earlier, which was to "Facilitate early game content to help players reach the latest content faster" Thanks to Webster for the video!

Second one is an amazingly edited and funny video showcasing what the Act7 update brings, made by Laifu.

+30% OC Happy Hour

To celebrate the Act7.1 update, we started a +30% OC Happy Hour in the shop.
Ends on Monday 4th of July 10:00AM ST.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/04/2022, 07:06   #292

Server ist Top.
Keinerlei lags nur minimale bugs die man vollkommen ignorieren kann.
Sowas wie folgequests die nicht ankommen und nach relog erscheinen oder
das NosMates ab und zu beim spawnen unsichtbar sind, was mit auf/absitzen vom mount
wieder sichtbar wird.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 07/05/2022, 19:24   #293

Olympus devs please give life to Glacernon (a4) i really love pvp here pleaseeeeeee
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2022, 23:51   #294

elite*gold: 100
The Black Market: 269/0/0
Have you ever wished you could have an effect of other wings with the look of the currently equipped wings?

Soon this will be possible on Olympus!

Some explanation:
- There will be a delay between wings effect/visual swaps (to avoid abuses)
- A SP keeps the unlocked Wings Effect/Visuals until you put it into a box (you need to use the item only once and you get the effect swappable on the SP)
- An item will be made available to unlock all visuals without the need to buy every single Wings

Some more cool features are coming as QoL (Raid Report, Public Warps...)

Stay tuned!
Thanks
7 Users
Old 07/06/2022, 21:46   #295

Hey,
so... I have been playing this pserver for a while... more than a half year to be exactly and even tho I was sure I won't be suprised by anything that comes, every new QoL & update suprise me again and again.

This Nostale pserver is (in my eyes) high quality ones, even casual players can enjoy the gameplay of the game and become actually good enough to enjoy every aspects of the game. In Olympus you can't use alts but it's totally fine, because everything is balanced and with decent grinding you can obtain everything.

Lately the player base increased a lot! I see newbies & old faces everyday. If you are searching a amazing pserver with many features, Im sure you should try to play there. People are more than often helpful to newbies and actually even a player, who recently came has a chance to become one of the top players ever.
See ya around.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 07/06/2022, 22:53   #296

So it's about time I leave a review as well

I have been playing Olympus for a good amount of time now and honestly, while there have been ups and downs for the Server itself, it's probably still the best Server out there. And no, the Server does have it's own flaws which I'm positive, will be improved on in the near future.

What makes the Server so good?

Well first off, the games stability is one of a kind. During my time here, I never had any crash / lags or anything of that sort, which I wasn't used to really until joining here (besides official of course). If there is, then it's fair to assume it's on your side. This is something most P-Server struggle(d) a lot with in my opinion and it's a crucial point to say the least to offer Players smooth and undisturbed game play.

Secondly, the custom features. Olympus is capable of releasing features, which haven't been seen on any Server yet, which I am personally very fond off, considering that most of features on other Server are either 1:1 copy or a worse implementation of another one somehow. This however, gives Players the opportunity to suggest ideas that are far more complicated, but at the very least in the range of possibility now. I don't think implementations like - Bidding Systems - are something that are anywhere near possible for others.

My favorite aspect though, has to be the fact that no alts are allowed. No alts means: not raiding with X amount of Accounts from the same guy, but actually different people, logging in and knowing you aren't talking to 1 person, but multiple and actual people. This makes the whole Family and Raiding System much more attractive to me, especially since the Server is well populated and isn't in lack of Players for Raids or whatsoever.

Taking all this into consideration and combined with some decent balancing of game play, it's quite entertaining at the very least. However, nothing is perfect obviously and there are still things that can be definitely be improved on, such as: The PvP scene, which currently is a bit lackluster and definitely could use some polishing. But also some missing content, like the MA class, which I'm confident will be added in the near future.

Definitely looking forward to more from Olympus.
Thanks for joining my Ted Talk
Thanks
11 Users
Old 07/07/2022, 12:39   #297

I've been on Olympus since day one, all I can say is that it's the best server I've played on so far. Despite the big drop in players they had in act 6 they have been able to keep up, they didn't give up and kept releasing new content along with new QoL. Currently the only thing that, imo, the server is missing is more pvp content.... and MA
Thanks
6 Users
Old 07/07/2022, 16:51   #298

I don’t know why a lot of people jokes about it being a dead server. I literally sometimes can’t keep up with all these raid marathons that are hosted every day. On caligor my old PC even gets laggy sometimes from amount of people fighting. This is the most nice to play and ambitious nostale project i ever seen and for everyone that’s thinking about hop on here or get back to game i really recomend to do so.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 07/07/2022, 16:59   #299

Yes, nice try to sponsor a dead server...
Guys, it's clear that the devs asked to put a positive review here, don't believe what they said (3 positive comments in one day... mmmmh ahahahahaha)
This is so pathethic.... Server is almost dead, a4 is completely empty all day. No competitive, gms are toxic and ppl too.
Don't try this server, it's a waste of time.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 07/07/2022, 19:44   #300

This is so cringe what are you posting man. You’re literally here to show yourself as a 12 yo kid with *** pain beacuse you’ve had problems when NosWing was online and don’t even try to give it a 2nd chance to actually a lot different Olympus that have new team. I’ve been playing this project since start of noswing and yeahnit was tought back then but with a state of a game that is now on Olympus its something that you can’t leave without apprecieation. Everything you’ve said is literally opositie of what is in curent state of the game. Stop having your but hurt since almost a year.
Thanks
4 Users