Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?


Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale > Nostale PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 09:25

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement




[International] Olympus: Ascend | Opening 20/11/2021

Discussion on [International] Olympus: Ascend | Opening 20/11/2021 within the Nostale PServer Advertising forum part of the Nostale category.

Reply
 
Old 01/14/2022, 21:22   #136
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 330
Received Thanks: 790
Hi!

the time has come!
We are proud to share the release date for Act 6.1 with you. The release of the update is scheduled for Friday, 21.01.2022. With the help of our testers, we have been able to optimize a lot to give you the best gaming experience!


Cheers,
The Olympus Team
erixor is offline  
Thanks
10 Users
Old 01/20/2022, 17:35   #137
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 330
Received Thanks: 790
How come you're not banned already lmao, your post has legit been deleted 4 or 5 times already and nobody gives a ****
erixor is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/20/2022, 19:43   #138
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 2
IDK why but whenever i comment on some servers, that server get into some bad situation like randomly screenshooting its players or selling items or increasing other players SPs just because game admins feel bad for them. I'm just around 90Lvs and seem pretty good. I hope you don't try to put too much custom stuff like ice warepads or interesting kinda monsters while writing whole another story on the game. Custom stuff is fun but for gods sake dont try to create your own game. Nostale is already pretty good on its lore and design. I hope you can carry this hard work. Good luck!
youoweme is offline  
Old 01/21/2022, 10:46   #139
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2021
Posts: 56
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by erixor View Post
How come you're not banned already lmao, your post has legit been deleted 4 or 5 times already and nobody gives a ****
only post it 2 times, but it's the truth XD

PD:I find it strange that there are hacks, with how good the sv is
Tricacole1998 is offline  
Old 01/21/2022, 14:45   #140
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 330
Received Thanks: 790
Act 6.1 is now online!

See full changelog

Have fun and don't forget to give us your feedbacks either here or on our !

erixor is offline  
Thanks
8 Users
Old 01/25/2022, 14:20   #141
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 32
Received Thanks: 25
lmao only now you release act6.1? and its a total ripoff from Nosbyte's server
Hesoba is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/25/2022, 15:25   #142
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 330
Received Thanks: 790
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesoba View Post
lmao only now you release act6.1? and its a total ripoff from Nosbyte's server
The **** are you even saying mate ?
erixor is offline  
Thanks
6 Users
Old 01/26/2022, 18:37   #143

 
elite*gold: 18
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 103
Received Thanks: 104
I didn't check for a while but it looks like a4 is dead as always.
https://imgur.com/pv8nJ8k

most people are being afk on channel1 and the only new content is 6.1 which really looks like a rip-off from NosByte.

I recommend them to rework a4 that it gets a bigger playerbase.
At this time there isn't anyone in a4 which is really bad, since at this time most people should be online.

Idk if I'm the only one but I crashed twice while logging in, so I guess they have some server issues too.
Cocomelonx3 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2022, 20:22   #144
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 33
Hisuko is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2022, 22:43   #145
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 472
Received Thanks: 687
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocomelonx3 View Post
I didn't check for a while but it looks like a4 is dead as always.
https://imgur.com/pv8nJ8k

most people are being afk on channel1 and the only new content is 6.1 which really looks like a rip-off from NosByte.

I recommend them to rework a4 that it gets a bigger playerbase.
At this time there isn't anyone in a4 which is really bad, since at this time most people should be online.

Idk if I'm the only one but I crashed twice while logging in, so I guess they have some server issues too.

The Screenshot you made, is from a Tuesday evening 6:32 p.m and this is a time, where a lot of people are still at work, or having dinner with their family or just other real life things. Also not to forget that there are people from different timezones.

Also, just speaking for myself, i never had any login issues with crashes. If it would be serversided, it would affect every player, which is not the case.


Kinda funny that there is minimum of 1 or 2 negative posts each week about the server, randomly, out of nowhere. And when i see Likes from Quarry below a negative post, after all the shittalk has been done here before, and after i joined his dicsord for once for the curiosity when someone posted the link and i was able to see their whole shitchat about Blowa, like calling him Clowa and posting random meme pictures with his name on it to make fun of him, its enough evidence for me to consider these posts irrelevant. And thats what Elendan, Blowa and all their teammembers should do too.

I hope this shitstorm against the server and the olympus team will just stop. Its unnecassary and childish. And tbh 700+ people who play the server, cant all be wrong.

Greetz

Zarphie
Zarphie is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/26/2022, 23:11   #146

 
elite*gold: 18
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 103
Received Thanks: 104
Don't know where you live but in my country most people are home at that time and play games or watch TV or stuff like that.

Ok so I waited 5 hours now and guess what? There's still nobody in a4. Cool.
Here is proof https://imgur.com/d1imfZ5

and when I wait more hours, it will be even more dead, because sleep time is about to begin soon.

It wouldn't even matter if there would be 500 players or more, because most are afk anyway and a4 is dead (the place where you have the most fun)

This game is unplayable for PvP players when A4 is constantly dead and there is no events for it.

Wanna play PvE sometime and then afk-chill in channel 1 to look cool? Then the server is for you.

Are you a PvP player, want to have serious non p2w and class balanced matches? Want A4 to be active? Then you're wrong here.

Archer is STILL too broken in PvP and they didn't change anything about that yet.
Cocomelonx3 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2022, 23:12   #147
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,510
Received Thanks: 1,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarphie View Post
The Screenshot you made, is from a Tuesday evening 6:32 p.m and this is a time, where a lot of people are still at work, or having dinner with their family or just other real life things. Also not to forget that there are people from different timezones.

Also, just speaking for myself, i never had any login issues with crashes. If it would be serversided, it would affect every player, which is not the case.


Kinda funny that there is minimum of 1 or 2 negative posts each week about the server, randomly, out of nowhere. And when i see Likes from Quarry below a negative post, after all the shittalk has been done here before, and after i joined his dicsord for once for the curiosity when someone posted the link and i was able to see their whole shitchat about Blowa, like calling him Clowa and posting random meme pictures with his name on it to make fun of him, its enough evidence for me to consider these posts irrelevant. And thats what Elendan, Blowa and all their teammembers should do too.

I hope this shitstorm against the server and the olympus team will just stop. Its unnecassary and childish. And tbh 700+ people who play the server, cant all be wrong.

Greetz

Zarphie
Still dont forget that 700+ with Multi Accounts lol.
I dont mean that half use Multi Account but few do.

And tbh he is right about A4 500+ online but only 2 A4 because there is no real reason to be in A4 but as far i know Caligor is not planned because its creating unnecessary Toxicity (Its not like that normal Arena reach here LOL)
FI0w is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old Yesterday, 00:40   #148
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 472
Received Thanks: 687
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocomelonx3 View Post
Don't know where you live but in my country most people are home at that time and play games or watch TV or stuff like that.

Ok so I waited 5 hours now and guess what? There's still nobody in a4. Cool.
Here is proof https://imgur.com/d1imfZ5

and when I wait more hours, it will be even more dead, because sleep time is about to begin soon.

It wouldn't even matter if there would be 500 players or more, because most are afk anyway and a4 is dead (the place where you have the most fun)

This game is unplayable for PvP players when A4 is constantly dead and there is no events for it.

Wanna play PvE sometime and then afk-chill in channel 1 to look cool? Then the server is for you.

Are you a PvP player, want to have serious non p2w and class balanced matches? Want A4 to be active? Then you're wrong here.

Archer is STILL too broken in PvP and they didn't change anything about that yet.
You are german, from what i can see on the screenshot, so am i, so i know that "most" of the people are not home at this time on a tuesday evening.
Most people have jobs where they have to work til 8 or 10 p.m, not to forget about people with nightshift jobs etc. And sometimes maybe people do not feel like to play, or they have other rl stuff to do. Its called normal life. You cant expect people to be online 24/7 and for every ingame event. Thats not how life works.

And if people like to stay afk 24/7 in the city, then it is what they like to do i guess or as i said maybe they played and then just afk because they are busy in rl? Who knows.

And when i see "non p2w balanced matches, then you are wrong here" it has been said tons of times that this server isnt p2w at all. i dont know where you get this shit from, but its not even close to the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FI0w View Post
Still dont forget that 700+ with Multi Accounts lol.
I dont mean that half use Multi Account but few do.
I dont know where you get this from, there are no Multi-Accounts, since its not possible to duo login. Or do you expect everyone has 2 or 3 Computers or using 3rd partyprograms just to play the game or faking online numbers? Or do you think there is a teammember who woke up in the morning and thought " oh man, gud day today, i gotta fake online numbers so we look cool" ?

Some people here .... lol
Zarphie is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old Yesterday, 07:47   #149
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,510
Received Thanks: 1,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarphie View Post


I dont know where you get this from, there are no Multi-Accounts, since its not possible to duo login. Or do you expect everyone has 2 or 3 Computers or using 3rd partyprograms just to play the game or faking online numbers? Or do you think there is a teammember who woke up in the morning and thought " oh man, gud day today, i gotta fake online numbers so we look cool" ?

Some people here .... lol
Ah yes a mutex that hasn't blocked people on official should block people from double login on Olympus Sorry but stop talking about **** you don't know. Because this part is just bullshit. I mean you can use official Windows tools for killing the mutex(it's free)
FI0w is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old Yesterday, 07:53   #150
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 472
Received Thanks: 687
Quote:
Originally Posted by FI0w View Post
Ah yes a mutex that hasn't blocked people on official should block people from double login on Olympus Sorry but stop talking about **** you don't know. Because this part is just bullshit. I mean you can use official Windows tools for killing the mutex(it's free)
The only one who is "talking about **** you dont know" is you.

The truth hurts, ikr.

No more comment to "your ****".
Zarphie is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Tausche 103er Nuker auf Olympus gegen Egy Bow auf Olympus !
07/25/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Epvper, Ich Tausche einen 103er Nuker auf Olympus Name:ZEPI 100FF mit Nova Sword+5 12dg sos schild+1 gegen einen Egy Bow oder 12DG Moon-Sun Bow auf Olympus. Oder ein Full Nova set garmet+5 oder höher gegen den nuker Bei fragen oder so einfach skype adden oder hier eine nachricht hinterlassen. Skype:progamer1352 progamer1352 is skype^^ .. BumB
wtt acc war -calrc lv 98 FF96 IN Olympus for any acc lv 101 in olympus
01/16/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
acc lv 98 war - carlc foR DEVIL AVATAR PET mail [email protected] onley acc lv 101+ Neptun Server or olympus no anther server !! pm me
WTT 85 wizzard/cleric 744k SP on Olympus! for a char on XIAN or Olympus
12/29/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
char name: CriXx skills: wizzard 85 FF, cleric 85 FF and 744k sp left! set: robe 78-85 FB +3/+4 weapon: +5 staff 85, +5 cleric 85, +1 shild 85 gold: 80m silk items: 4-week gold time + pet 9 day left! from today!! I ACCEPT JUST CHARS ON XIAN or OLYMPUS! for screens add me skype :ghettopit
Selling Lvl 120+ ascend Lupin in JadeDynasty
05/14/2010 - Perfect World Trading - 2 Replies
I cant find a good section to post this so here it goes :] Hi im selling a Lvl 120+ Lupin in Jade Dynasty it's on a USA server. I cant give you much info on the account or it will get tracked and ban. This account has a clean reputation in this game. It ascended at lvl 150 so it has the full stats, Well built PvP build by myself, has very good gear that cost allot of money. I spent over $800 USD in this account already since lvl 1 It does have a girl's name since i am a girl but that...
WTT lvl 46 ON OLYMPUS for 42+ ON OLYMPUS
01/10/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Well i'm switching servers cause all my friends are in poseidon so i need a level 42+ full int character, mine on olympus is full int lvl 46 ! i made a mistake in title topic name it's 46 on olympus for 42 + on poseidon not much gold on it but you have some stuff in storage that you can sell that is 52 + name of character is xXserenityXx i have my secret question so no scamming will happen , if anyone want's to trade add me on x fire --> dezmaftw or pm me here for more info , you can...



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.