Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale > Nostale PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 02:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[International] Olympus: Ascend | Opening 20/11/2021

Discussion on [International] Olympus: Ascend | Opening 20/11/2021 within the Nostale PServer Advertising forum part of the Nostale category.

Old 02/09/2022, 08:36   #166

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by br0kenF1sh View Post
In total a good Server. (Way better than previous on Noswings) They still rebalance and now with act 6 its a pretty nice Server with 250~500 Players online at a time, no laggs, no saving issues, just nice to play with an acceptable grinding-time.

Sadly the Support is a total desaster (especially German one) There are a few specific people in their team which need to bend the rules just in the way they want. There is a extremely wide span in the difference of punishment of the exactly same violation of their ingame rules.. Imo that´s an absolute NoGo if they want to create the perfect nostale Server.

Nochmal kurz in deutsch,

Klasse Server jedoch bekam ich es nun öfter mit das einzelne Gm´s sich die Regeln so zurechtlegen wie sie gerade lustig sind.. Von Professionalität muss man da überhaupt nicht mehr reden; die besagten Personen selbst schreiben sogar sie hätten gerade "noch gute Laune" und daher sollte man nun besser still sein. Habe nun 2~XXXX Tage Bann bis hin zu absolut keiner Nachverfolgung des Vergehens gesehen, es handelte sich 1:1 um den selben Regelbruch.

Ist halt schade.. mal sehen ob sich in dem Bereich in Zukunft noch etwas tut, wäre mehr als angemessen mal das eigene GESAMTE Team der Supps/GMs nochmal auszusortieren, um sowas in Zukunft zu vermeiden.

Und mir ist durchaus bewusst, dass sich manche Spieler grundsätzlich bescheuert aufführen und toxic sind, aber das ist halt die Nos-Community, war so ist so und bleibt so. Aber nur aufgrund von persönlichen Ab-/Zuneigungen verschieden zu handeln ist halt falsch. Und solange die toxische/angeberische Art der Spieler im Rahmen der Regeln ohne jegliche Verstöße handeln, sollte man diese auch nicht (härter) belangen.

Naja ne Menge Text, juckt am Ende eh keinen xd aber wollte mal ein ehrliches Feedback abgeben nachdem ich zum Release des Servers und nun wieder seit Akt 6 dabei bin.

Wichtige Anmerkung noch, es sind nicht Blowa/Pumba die mir negativ auffielen, bevor diese direkt wieder angegriffen werden xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarphie View Post
Endlich jemand der mir aus der Seele spricht.
Hab auch tausend mal gesagt es ist nicht Blowa oder Elendan oder so, die negativ auffallen. Es liegt nicht im Headstaff-Bereich, sondern eher im GM/Supportbereich. Auch das da mal aufgeräumt werden soll, sagte ich schon, aber bis das passiert, haben wir wieder Weihnachten.

Am Ende, was soll man sich aufregen, jeder macht da sowieso was wer will aber nich was er soll. Das Game an sich ist nice, nur das Team ist halt verbesserungsbedürftig.

English:

Finally someone who speaks right from my soul.
I also said it thousand times, that it isnt Blowa or Elendan or so, who act in a negative way. It is not the Headstaff, its more like GMs/Supports. I also tol them that they should overlook their team and clean up, but until that happens, it will be x-mas again.

In the end, why getting upset, everyone is doing what he wants but not what he should. The game itself is nice, only the team needs improvement.

Greetz

Zarphie
For both of you and anyone reading this, please open a ticket with all the evidence you got if you believe a support team member did anything inappropriate, I will look into it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/09/2022, 18:52   #167

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vee0 View Post
For both of you and anyone reading this, please open a ticket with all the evidence you got if you believe a support team member did anything inappropriate, I will look into it.
It's not only Supports, there are Gm as well and one even higher in team wich had been announced a few posts above

Headteam (Pumba Elendan and Blowa) should take a few days to screen all the tickets which had not been finished by themself.

If they don't recognize a constant repeat of non professional behaviour mixed with ignoring their own rules of always the same staff.... Then i guess nothing is wrong xDD.

In many times absolute inappropriate mutes or even bans for a few hours up to several days did happen. This leads to frustration and a bad environment in a server which is used to offer a very good gamefeeling
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/09/2022, 19:26   #168

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,139
Quote:
It's not only Supports, there are Gm as well and one even higher in team wich had been announced a few posts above

Headteam (Pumba Elendan and Blowa) should take a few days to screen all the tickets which had not been finished by themself.

If they don't recognize a constant repeat of non professional behaviour mixed with ignoring their own rules of always the same staff.... Then i guess nothing is wrong xDD.

In many times absolute inappropriate mutes or even bans for a few hours up to several days did happen. This leads to frustration and a bad environment in a server which is used to offer a very good gamefeeling
Even if you would post Screens with the behavior it would change nothing. But hopefully the Team will notice too that alot of people left the Server and that even a Server runned with Opennos has the same amount of People or like NosByte even more.

Thanks
7 Users
Old 02/09/2022, 23:32   #169

Quote:
Originally Posted by FI0w View Post
Even if you would post Screens with the behavior it would change nothing. But hopefully the Team will notice too that alot of people left the Server and that even a Server runned with Opennos has the same amount of People or like NosByte even more.

Maybe there is some reason nosbyte have more bots than olympus maybe
Old 02/10/2022, 00:14   #170

elite*gold: 9
So how much did you pay Elitepvpers mods to cleanup the thread ?
I get that all this offtopic hate / dupe bullshit had to go, but in my opinion the removal of the link to Quarrys POV of the first launch of NW pure manipulation to make the server and especially Blowa look better. While hiding the fact that he didnt even want to properly launch the NW and wanted to hand it over to Quarry in first place & the quarrys leftover sourcecode that you might be still using.

The Server tho is just awesome.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/10/2022, 00:51   #171

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoshiX View Post
Maybe there is some reason nosbyte have more bots than olympus maybe
OK I'll just say it one more time.
Bots or multi accounts are just as easy to use on Olympus as on the official server.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/10/2022, 10:05   #172

Quote:

Yup' still waiting for serious proofs and not isolated cases. Since i'm one of the support team, i really don't understand your statement, and if you want real improvement, tell us what we should improve, since i personally don't know what's wrong.
Old 02/10/2022, 10:34   #173

Quote:
OK I'll just say it one more time.
Bots or multi accounts are just as easy to use on Olympus as on the official server.
Not true. Olympus has far more advanced tools and measures to combat bots and any other kind of cheat. It's day and night between us and official, and anyone who played both Olympus and official (especially INT2) would be able to easily tell.
Old 02/13/2022, 22:53   #174

Quote:
@ tbh I don't know why you write now that he should get a life when he mentions that the server dies and when you wanna know why you can't even find people for raids ofc you check how many people are online. And he can write so much he wanna since it's his opinion about the server and the thread here is too about reviews for the server. And currently the server and the staff itself is in a bad state
Cause he write 16 post with the same thing?

You can tell me that is his own opinion and i agree with u but, if u don't like something u dont need to spam that u hate this thing. He write his post, that is all. He can just left the thread and go to another server but no, he prefer comment 15 more times.

The same looks for so much of ppl there that are still there to insult and do bad publicity to the server more and more time.

Criticism is welcome spam for the purpose of denigrating the server no.

PS: If you want to personally reply to this comment, just add me on discord and we could talk as much as you want since this is not the right place to open a debate on who PS: If you want to answer this comment personally, just add me on discord and we could talk as much as you want as this is not the right place to open a debate on who is right. ^^
Old 02/14/2022, 02:12   #175

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasy942 View Post
Cause he write 16 post with the same thing?

You can tell me that is his own opinion and i agree with u but, if u don't like something u dont need to spam that u hate this thing. He write his post, that is all. He can just left the thread and go to another server but no, he prefer comment 15 more times.

The same looks for so much of ppl there that are still there to insult and do bad publicity to the server more and more time.

Criticism is welcome spam for the purpose of denigrating the server no.

PS: If you want to personally reply to this comment, just add me on discord and we could talk as much as you want since this is not the right place to open a debate on who PS: If you want to answer this comment personally, just add me on discord and we could talk as much as you want as this is not the right place to open a debate on who is right. ^^
Some people have opinions.. some of them are 1 time... and sometimes 500 times
Old 02/14/2022, 09:23   #176

A4 is dead for weeks, yeah that is right, and I think that a lot players quit because of the bad staff behaviour too.
This is why I never join discord servers on my main, it is too dangerous, because they can ban you for any reason or no reason at all.

I never did anything to them and look at all the things they wrote about me on their discord server. All I did was writing honest reviews about their server on their forum thread. Honestly, I don't want to imagine what they've done to other players already

proof

Why would anyone want to play on a server where you get insulted/treated like a potato bag, even for the smallest things?

I honestly don't even know why epvp tolerates servers like that, who don't treat their players like real humans. It's just sad overall, that nothing is being changed about it.

but I guess, making fun about me, spreading rumors etc is "ok" for them.

Something else what I don't understand:
Why do I get insulted when I write reviews here?
It's none of your business what I write here and I have the right to do so.
You are not my parents to tell me what to do.
Everyone has its own opinion and you do not need to insult someone else, just because they think something else.

Apparently they added a new event to the server (Valentine's Day) but the server still has no players at all.

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/15/2022, 03:47   #177

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocomelonx3 View Post
Do you remember when Olympus had like 500 people on Sundays?
Now I have to disappoint you, because now they can't even reach 170 players on Sunday at a time where most people should be online.
Here's proof

In other words:
The server might die out in a few months or weeks and it's not even worth to play it, because of the low amount of players.
You can't even find raid parties or have fun in a4 and other stuff.

This server is no fun at all and the staff did not change (they have bad behaviour, do biased bans etc)

It's just a big place full of toxicity.

Sorry to say, but this is the worst private server I've seen in the nostale history.

edit: I waited a few minutes and now there is even less players
not even 150 players online at a very active time + sunday ...
proof:

__________________________________________________ ________________________
I honestly don't even know why epvp tolerates servers like that, who don't treat their players like real humans. It's just sad overall, that nothing is being changed about it.

but I guess, making fun about me, spreading rumors etc is "ok" for them.

Something else what I don't understand:
Why do I get insulted when I write reviews here?
It's none of your business what I write here and I have the right to do so.
You are not my parents to tell me what to do.
Everyone has its own opinion and you do not need to insult someone else, just because they think something else.
At a time where most people should be online? Dude your picture is from 8 p.m. on a freakin Sunday evening. Have you ever heard of people who go to bed early because they fucking have to work or go to school/university whatever the next day? Or heard of people who prefer to spend the evening with their familymembers or friends? 8 p.m on a freakin sunday is NOT the time where most people should be online, cause they have shit to do in their real lifes.

Get a grip LeDevourer thanks.

And what are you even talking about epvp tolerates servers who dont treat their players well? Dude its not epvps ob to handle the behaviour of people on a freaking server. Epvp has absolutely nothing to do with the server itself. So idk what the heck u want from epvp lol

And it actually is the server teams business, if you shittalk them here in epvp. Because its THEIR Thread and THEIR Server, that you and others are trying to defame and dishonor. And not only i told you a thousand times, also others did, if you dont wanna play the game, feel free to leave teh game and their discord and their epvp threads. But as it seems you have no other hobbies than stalking them in discord. Have u ever thought about, that they do these discord messages about you for a reason and intentionally? Because they know you will stalk them anyways and post that bs again?
Guess not.
Old 02/15/2022, 05:04   #178

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlowaKochaGejuf View Post

lol imagine they bullied opennos always because easy to dupe
Old 02/15/2022, 08:46   #179

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoshiX View Post
lol imagine they bullied opennos always because easy to dupe
The difference is that within two days it was fixed (I guess?). Yet, after so many years, you're still able to dupe on ON servers
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/15/2022, 13:30   #180

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarphie View Post
At a time where most people should be online? Dude your picture is from 8 p.m. on a freakin Sunday evening. Have you ever heard of people who go to bed early because they fucking have to work or go to school/university whatever the next day? Or heard of people who prefer to spend the evening with their familymembers or friends? 8 p.m on a freakin sunday is NOT the time where most people should be online, cause they have shit to do in their real lifes.

Get a grip LeDevourer thanks.

And what are you even talking about epvp tolerates servers who dont treat their players well? Dude its not epvps ob to handle the behaviour of people on a freaking server. Epvp has absolutely nothing to do with the server itself. So idk what the heck u want from epvp lol

And it actually is the server teams business, if you shittalk them here in epvp. Because its THEIR Thread and THEIR Server, that you and others are trying to defame and dishonor. And not only i told you a thousand times, also others did, if you dont wanna play the game, feel free to leave teh game and their discord and their epvp threads. But as it seems you have no other hobbies than stalking them in discord. Have u ever thought about, that they do these discord messages about you for a reason and intentionally? Because they know you will stalk them anyways and post that bs again?
Guess not.
OK look you don't need to check the status channel all time but like I said before you notice even ingame that the server is basically dead.
Some of these people that are still on the server even use multiple accounts(don't tell me it's not true and impossible on Olympus bc it would be just bullshit)
And just to be clear most people play on weekends, but even there it gets less and less people.
But ofc it's because some other games released that's why official has not this kind of issues or other servers.

My last statement to the server is, that I give this server like 2 month and it's completely dead and maybe even closed because Blowa will leave then again like in noswings. Will it because people leave more because the team is still toxic against their own few people who still play or because the gameplay will get even less enjoyable.
Thanks
5 Users