Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale > Nostale PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 18:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[International] Olympus: Ascend | Opening 20/11/2021

Discussion on [International] Olympus: Ascend | Opening 20/11/2021 within the Nostale PServer Advertising forum part of the Nostale category.

Old 01/14/2022, 21:22   #136

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,024
Hi!

the time has come!
We are proud to share the release date for Act 6.1 with you. The release of the update is scheduled for Friday, 21.01.2022. With the help of our testers, we have been able to optimize a lot to give you the best gaming experience!

Cheers,
The Olympus Team
Thanks
10 Users
Old 01/20/2022, 17:35   #137

How come you're not banned already lmao, your post has legit been deleted 4 or 5 times already and nobody gives a ****
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/20/2022, 19:43   #138

IDK why but whenever i comment on some servers, that server get into some bad situation like randomly screenshooting its players or selling items or increasing other players SPs just because game admins feel bad for them. I'm just around 90Lvs and seem pretty good. I hope you don't try to put too much custom stuff like ice warepads or interesting kinda monsters while writing whole another story on the game. Custom stuff is fun but for gods sake dont try to create your own game. Nostale is already pretty good on its lore and design. I hope you can carry this hard work. Good luck!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2022, 10:46   #139

Quote:
Originally Posted by erixor View Post
How come you're not banned already lmao, your post has legit been deleted 4 or 5 times already and nobody gives a ****
only post it 2 times, but it's the truth XD

PD:I find it strange that there are hacks, with how good the sv is
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2022, 14:45   #140

Act 6.1 is now online!

See full changelog

Have fun and don't forget to give us your feedbacks either here or on our !

Thanks
8 Users
Old 01/26/2022, 18:37   #141

I didn't check for a while but it looks like a4 is dead as always.

most people are being afk on channel1 and the only new content is 6.1.

I recommend them to rework a4 that it gets a bigger playerbase.
At this time there isn't anyone in a4 which is really bad, since at this time most people should be online.

Idk if I'm the only one but I crashed twice while logging in, so I guess they have some server issues too.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2022, 22:43   #142

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocomelonx3 View Post
I didn't check for a while but it looks like a4 is dead as always.

most people are being afk on channel1 and the only new content is 6.1.

I recommend them to rework a4 that it gets a bigger playerbase.
At this time there isn't anyone in a4 which is really bad, since at this time most people should be online.

Idk if I'm the only one but I crashed twice while logging in, so I guess they have some server issues too.

The Screenshot you made, is from a Tuesday evening 6:32 p.m and this is a time, where a lot of people are still at work, or having dinner with their family or just other real life things. Also not to forget that there are people from different timezones.

Also, just speaking for myself, i never had any login issues with crashes. If it would be serversided, it would affect every player, which is not the case.

Kinda funny that there is minimum of 1 or 2 negative posts each week about the server, randomly, out of nowhere. And when i see Likes from Quarry below a negative post, after all the shittalk has been done here before, and after i joined his dicsord for once for the curiosity when someone posted the link and i was able to see their whole shitchat about Blowa, like calling him Clowa and posting random meme pictures with his name on it to make fun of him, its enough evidence for me to consider these posts irrelevant. And thats what Elendan, Blowa and all their teammembers should do too.

I hope this shitstorm against the server and the olympus team will just stop. Its unnecassary and childish. And tbh 700+ people who play the server, cant all be wrong.

Greetz

Zarphie
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/26/2022, 23:11   #143

Don't know where you live but in my country most people are home at that time and play games or watch TV or stuff like that.

Ok so I waited 5 hours now and guess what? There's still nobody in a4. Cool.
Here is proof

and when I wait more hours, it will be even more dead, because sleep time is about to begin soon.

It wouldn't even matter if there would be 500 players or more, because most are afk anyway and a4 is dead (the place where you have the most fun)

This game is unplayable for PvP players when A4 is constantly dead and there is no events for it.

Wanna play PvE sometime and then afk-chill in channel 1 to look cool? Then the server is for you.

Are you a PvP player, want to have serious non p2w and class balanced matches? Want A4 to be active? Then you're wrong here.

Archer is STILL too broken in PvP and they didn't change anything about that yet.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/26/2022, 23:12   #144

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarphie View Post
The Screenshot you made, is from a Tuesday evening 6:32 p.m and this is a time, where a lot of people are still at work, or having dinner with their family or just other real life things. Also not to forget that there are people from different timezones.

Also, just speaking for myself, i never had any login issues with crashes. If it would be serversided, it would affect every player, which is not the case.

Kinda funny that there is minimum of 1 or 2 negative posts each week about the server, randomly, out of nowhere. And when i see Likes from Quarry below a negative post, after all the shittalk has been done here before, and after i joined his dicsord for once for the curiosity when someone posted the link and i was able to see their whole shitchat about Blowa, like calling him Clowa and posting random meme pictures with his name on it to make fun of him, its enough evidence for me to consider these posts irrelevant. And thats what Elendan, Blowa and all their teammembers should do too.

I hope this shitstorm against the server and the olympus team will just stop. Its unnecassary and childish. And tbh 700+ people who play the server, cant all be wrong.

Greetz

Zarphie
Still dont forget that 700+ with Multi Accounts lol.
I dont mean that half use Multi Account but few do.

And tbh he is right about A4 500+ online but only 2 A4 because there is no real reason to be in A4 but as far i know Caligor is not planned because its creating unnecessary Toxicity (Its not like that normal Arena reach here LOL)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/27/2022, 00:40   #145

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocomelonx3 View Post
Don't know where you live but in my country most people are home at that time and play games or watch TV or stuff like that.

Ok so I waited 5 hours now and guess what? There's still nobody in a4. Cool.
Here is proof

and when I wait more hours, it will be even more dead, because sleep time is about to begin soon.

It wouldn't even matter if there would be 500 players or more, because most are afk anyway and a4 is dead (the place where you have the most fun)

This game is unplayable for PvP players when A4 is constantly dead and there is no events for it.

Wanna play PvE sometime and then afk-chill in channel 1 to look cool? Then the server is for you.

Are you a PvP player, want to have serious non p2w and class balanced matches? Want A4 to be active? Then you're wrong here.

Archer is STILL too broken in PvP and they didn't change anything about that yet.
You are german, from what i can see on the screenshot, so am i, so i know that "most" of the people are not home at this time on a tuesday evening.
Most people have jobs where they have to work til 8 or 10 p.m, not to forget about people with nightshift jobs etc. And sometimes maybe people do not feel like to play, or they have other rl stuff to do. Its called normal life. You cant expect people to be online 24/7 and for every ingame event. Thats not how life works.

And if people like to stay afk 24/7 in the city, then it is what they like to do i guess or as i said maybe they played and then just afk because they are busy in rl? Who knows.

And when i see "non p2w balanced matches, then you are wrong here" it has been said tons of times that this server isnt p2w at all. i dont know where you get this shit from, but its not even close to the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FI0w View Post
Still dont forget that 700+ with Multi Accounts lol.
I dont mean that half use Multi Account but few do.
I dont know where you get this from, there are no Multi-Accounts, since its not possible to duo login. Or do you expect everyone has 2 or 3 Computers or using 3rd partyprograms just to play the game or faking online numbers? Or do you think there is a teammember who woke up in the morning and thought " oh man, gud day today, i gotta fake online numbers so we look cool" ?

Some people here .... lol
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/27/2022, 07:47   #146

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarphie View Post

I dont know where you get this from, there are no Multi-Accounts, since its not possible to duo login. Or do you expect everyone has 2 or 3 Computers or using 3rd partyprograms just to play the game or faking online numbers? Or do you think there is a teammember who woke up in the morning and thought " oh man, gud day today, i gotta fake online numbers so we look cool" ?

Some people here .... lol
Ah yes a mutex that hasn't blocked people on official should block people from double login on Olympus Sorry but stop talking about **** you don't know. Because this part is just bullshit. I mean you can use official Windows tools for killing the mutex(it's free)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/28/2022, 19:07   #147

reading on discord about how many players quit the server and staff members justify it saying "act6.1 its harder so that's why people leave" it's kinda funny, cuz day2 of act6.1 there was people at level c28-30 with hero equip on
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2022, 20:15   #148

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloTower1 View Post
reading on discord about how many players quit the server and staff members justify it saying "act6.1 its harder so that's why people leave" it's kinda funny, cuz day2 of act6.1 there was people at level c28-30 with hero equip on
U need 15-20 hours from c1-c30

A day has 24 Hours… u could know why ppl are already c30

The point of a6.1 is not getting top eq in 2 days, and thats why ppl triggerd, i mean this server isn’t like NosVoid or NosByte where everyone gets everything after some hours/days
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/28/2022, 20:44   #149

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloTower1 View Post
Most people probably left or quit, because they were banned or muted for a stupid reason I guess.
Olympus has probably the worst staff in the nostale history (yeah, I am serious about this), because I have never seen this before in other nostale servers and even the official server is not that bad.
Not only that, they are also disrespecting the players,
here is proof

They even ban users, because they posted a suggestion in the wrong channel, here is proof

On the 1st they banned someone, because he asked a question, here is proof

There is much more of the bad staff behaviour and treating their players really badly, just check their discord out. Nothing has been changed since 2021 and we are now in 2022 and it's still the same.

I would never recommend this server for sensitive people, or people who just play for fun.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/28/2022, 20:56   #150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akill77 View Post
U need 15-20 hours from c1-c30

A day has 24 Hours… so if u would use your small brain u would know why ppl are already c30

The point of a6.1 is not getting top eq in 2 days, and thats why ppl triggerd, i mean this server isn’t like NosVoid or NosByte where everyone gets everything after some hours/days
Try to get top eq in 2 days in Void or Byte, gl
Thanks
2 Users