Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale > Nostale PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 05:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[International] Olympus: Ascend | Opening 20/11/2021

Discussion on [International] Olympus: Ascend | Opening 20/11/2021 within the Nostale PServer Advertising forum part of the Nostale category.

Old 12/01/2021, 00:02   #76

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,024
Quote:
Originally Posted by ignaqq View Post
I loved to play here, but when i started A5.1 quests, for few hours I got bored. I know, there's option 2 - grindind at aster/rashid, but its so hard without bosters from ItemShop. I thought that it will be more easy to progress, but server is boring
If you don't like questing or farming, then maybe it's not the server, but the game that you resent.

There are guides on how to progress faster on our Wiki, which I can't link here because it does not have a backling to epvp as of now. You can find a link to it on our Discord server though.

Just by doing achievements & quests, I managed to reach lvl 97 (almost 98) with almost no need to farm in 5.2.

Using the buffs from the NPC buffer only and doing act 5.1 quests with a group of 3 people, going from 83 to 90 took less than 5 hours. It is also doable solo, but it takes a bit longer, which is why if you're a solo player, I suggest Rashid / Aster depending on your class.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/01/2021, 01:35   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesoba View Post
please be my guest and privately message me the screenshots.
Cause as far as i recall :
1-I Got no idea what private information I hold, like for real what is even that ?
2-If you think that insulting someone is a valid reason for a permanent ban then you'll have a hard time banning your entire community
3-Still waiting for the screenshots
Did they really perm ban you for insulting someone on discord?
How did they know that your discord account was linked to your ingame account?

If it's true then the server might be worser than official, where they can ban you perm. just because there's rumors about you. lmao

but insulting = perm. ban is too much, and if you really banned this guy because he insulted someone on discord, then the ban should've stayed only on discord and not the game itself
Old 12/01/2021, 09:17   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeDevourer View Post
Did they really perm ban you for insulting someone on discord?
How did they know that your discord account was linked to your ingame account?

If it's true then the server might be worser than official, where they can ban you perm. just because there's rumors about you. lmao

but insulting = perm. ban is too much, and if you really banned this guy because he insulted someone on discord, then the ban should've stayed only on discord and not the game itself
You're not the one who was crying bcs you were affraid of getting a ban ?
Mrs i sell some gold

You don't like the pserver and his team, it's up to you, but everytime you see an occasion to criticize the server, you never missed it, that's incredible, even if you don't know nothing about this particular case. Supporting a racist, toxic guys is not something you should do tbh.

Tbh, the team won't perma you without a good reason, even some things that should be perma are not, a warning is always the best solution, and the whole team apply that without exception.

So stop coming here and cry about things you don't know, you better should take care of yourself and stop spitting your nonsense hate (even if you're playing in the server)

With all my respect.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/01/2021, 12:20   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisuko View Post
You're not the one who was crying bcs you were affraid of getting a ban ?
Mrs i sell some gold

You don't like the pserver and his team, it's up to you, but everytime you see an occasion to criticize the server, you never missed it, that's incredible, even if you don't know nothing about this particular case. Supporting a racist, toxic guys is not something you should do tbh.

Tbh, the team won't perma you without a good reason, even some things that should be perma are not, a warning is always the best solution, and the whole team apply that without exception.

So stop coming here and cry about things you don't know, you better should take care of yourself and stop spitting your nonsense hate (even if you're playing in the server)

With all my respect.
That's all you've got ? attacking someone based on some previous allegations just cause they have stated their opinions ? you really are the embodiment of how bad unprofessional this server's team can be, and yes the support team is very horrible that they act like some moody girls, making baseless accusations and flexible rules (for who pays the most), take my case for example, i got banned with no reason at all, but if I had bought some Olympus coins i would've got away with just a warning for whatever the reason might be.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/01/2021, 12:46   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesoba View Post
That's all you've got ? attacking someone based on some previous allegations just cause they have stated their opinions ? you really are the embodiment of how bad unprofessional this server's team can be, and yes the support team is very horrible that they act like some moody girls, making baseless accusations and flexible rules (for who pays the most), take my case for example, i got banned with no reason at all, but if I had bought some Olympus coins i would've got away with just a warning for whatever the reason might be.
Let me ask you a some quick question : Why don't we have more complaining from players ? If it was the case, we won't have 600players everyday don't you think?

If we were so bad, why are we still open?

And if we made a wrong judgement, why do you insult us ?
Bcs that kind of behaviour just emphasize that you're toxic af, acting like a child who doesn't learn how to behave properly with people.

Btw, telling people they're waste of ***, and they should get cancer is not appropriate don't you agree ?

@ can you please do something about this channel and delete everything that is not related about pserver advertising and delete diffamation content ? Thanks by advance.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 12/01/2021, 18:17   #81

There will always be few haters that are jealous because it is a matter of the fact that Olympus is the best and most active server. We have over 700 unique concurrent players daily.
There's still room to improve, and we will improve thanks to everyone who provides real feedback.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/01/2021, 18:41   #82

elite*gold: 56
His Staff was being harassed by that person. Blowa was malding about it in public. I kinda understand why people could get upset about it, if it's taken out of context, like you guys do. But the fact that you are not mentioning the behaviour of the player Blowa is talking about, makes it obvious that you are not really bothered by the fact, how Blowa is "treating his community" but caring more about trashtalking the server and harming it in your own kind of way.

I am not saying he was acting right, I am just saying you are not here for justice, you are attempting to cause trouble for Olympus.
Thanks
10 Users
Old 12/07/2021, 19:00   #83

I really enjoyed playing from the beginning but now it's no longer worth my time
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/08/2021, 09:32   #84

Received Thanks: 1,024
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamery View Post
I really enjoyed playing from the beginning but now it's no longer worth my time
Could you elaborate on this so we can try to find solutions and improve the gameplay ?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/08/2021, 16:27   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by erixor View Post
Could you elaborate on this so we can try to find solutions and improve the gameplay ?
You don't have to "improve" anything, it's just not for me catching up people, get sp +15 etc, playing many hours to be able do something
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/09/2021, 07:52   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamery View Post
You don't have to "improve" anything, it's just not for me catching up people, get sp +15 etc, playing many hours to be able do something
If you take a look closer, you will see that there's certain people who already have a lot +15 Sps, good gear and very good shells for some reason.

As a f2p you won't achieve it quickly, unless you cash tons of money and are very lucky.

It could be possible that some of the olympus admins are helping them. (There were rumors about it, but I can't say if it's 100% true, since I don't have any connections to people who are around the admins there), it'sjust looking very sus for me.

Since I already gathered proof that they ban people for no reason at all, or stupid reasons (you can see that in my posts above). They even insult their own players and call them "trash". Which is a big "no-no" for being an admin of a server. It just makes your server look very bad.
Doesn't matter if it's your free-time hobby, it doesn't excuse that disgusting behaviour.

I am like 100% sure they would ban me from their server if they would find out who I am ingame, but luckily they'll never know. Altough I don't play anymore, because there is no new content (so I wait until there's more things to do).

The server is not worth at all, because it's extreme pay2win and the staff is not good. If you want to play I suggest that you become friends with them and that you're a casher already, otherwise it's not worth it to have fun.

The fire mobs later are also very annoying with their stun chance, when you play swordi it's very annoying since they can keep you in a stun lock 1 minute or more if you are unlucky. Not to mention that mage is the weakest class there and not worth to play, unless you want to be a supporter class.

Btw. when you play the server, it feels like russian roulette or squid game if you don't know any of the olympus admins, since there was cases where people got banned for no reason, or a stupid reason at all. SO it's very risky to play, if one of the admins doesn't like you, or their friends.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/09/2021, 10:48   #87

It´s a P2W Server guys ^^

I played long time but when you got max lvl you have nothing to do.
Only what you can do is run around maps and thats it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/09/2021, 11:25   #88

Quote:
If you take a look closer, you will see that there's certain people who already have a lot +15 Sps, good gear and very good shells for some reason.

As a f2p you won't achieve it quickly, unless you cash tons of money and are very lucky.

It could be possible that some of the olympus admins are helping them. (There were rumors about it, but I can't say if it's 100% true, since I don't have any connections to people who are around the admins there), it'sjust looking very sus for me.

Since I already gathered proof that they ban people for no reason at all, or stupid reasons (you can see that in my posts above). They even insult their own players and call them "trash". Which is a big "no-no" for being an admin of a server. It just makes your server look very bad.
Doesn't matter if it's your free-time hobby, it doesn't excuse that disgusting behaviour.

I am like 100% sure they would ban me from their server if they would find out who I am ingame, but luckily they'll never know. Altough I don't play anymore, because there is no new content (so I wait until there's more things to do).

The server is not worth at all, because it's extreme pay2win and the staff is not good. If you want to play I suggest that you become friends with them and that you're a casher already, otherwise it's not worth it to have fun.

The fire mobs later are also very annoying with their stun chance, when you play swordi it's very annoying since they can keep you in a stun lock 1 minute or more if you are unlucky. Not to mention that mage is the weakest class there and not worth to play, unless you want to be a supporter class.

Btw. when you play the server, it feels like russian roulette or squid game if you don't know any of the olympus admins, since there was cases where people got banned for no reason, or a stupid reason at all. SO it's very risky to play, if one of the admins doesn't like you, or their friends.
It's funny how most of this whining is things that have already been debunked.

They don't ban people for no reason, nor do they call players trash, they ban people that break the rules and call people like you, that are just here to insult the server, trash

I'm not friends with people from staff, i'm just not a dumbass and i know how to read rules, banned people should try to do that.

Stuns are annoying, but if you choose to play swordie, you also choose to play with its downsides.

People that have played a lot got a lot of stuff, how dare they ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2021, 12:54   #89

The Black Market: 122/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Froggy_ View Post
It´s a P2W Server guys ^^

I played long time but when you got max lvl you have nothing to do.
Only what you can do is run around maps and thats it.

Soooo when you have nothing to do its a P2W server ?

Only Payer gets new content or what ?

My opinion is i play the Server now since start and i like it you can get everything by playing, expect some mall items but players put it in bazar and you can buy then easly if you raid/farm a little bit.

Im hyped for future content updates
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/10/2021, 01:27   #90

Quote:
Most of support staff members are still tryharding as normal player. For example I know so far about 6 staff members and they are doing everything like normal player..... farming, raiding, tryharding 24/7

Quote:
Hmmm, mage class is best clearer for Act5.2 farming (Eastern path) atleast what I heard from other class players

Quote:
Mostly if something happened between "player account" of staff member usually that member will not make anything about it and just report it through ticket system like usual player. Literally I never heard that some staff members are banning just for no reason. Always they are following structure of rules

Quote:
Sure they got their stuff somehow. Usually those players were farming in Eastern Path or Act5.2 raids like usually you could do it in same way
Thanks
3 Users