Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale > Nostale PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[International] Olympus: Ascend | Opening 20/11/2021

Discussion on [International] Olympus: Ascend | Opening 20/11/2021 within the Nostale PServer Advertising forum part of the Nostale category.

Old 11/28/2021, 01:58   #61

elite*gold: 0
You still stealing someone's work?
Before noswings website template (cracked / stolen)
Now launcher graphic (also stolen). You are too lazy to remove link to real author xD

I was GM on old nostale server.
The funny part is I getting DMs from old players. They sending me ridiculous reasons why they get banned on new Noswings. For example:
* Asking why pl-chat deleted -> perm
* Asking why packetlogger dont work (to GM for fun) -> ban
I think administration behaviour didn't change
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/28/2021, 11:12   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by romdrak View Post
I do understand that there has to be RNG in those features, but usually, the RNG should be TESTED to verify if it is fair or not
And honestly, as for now, as the game goes, i think that failing so hard on 40 amulets kinda sucks; prices for those amulets are not reaally affordable, failing like this means that in order to get a nice equipment you need to:

A)Play 12h/day for several days and try again and hope for luck
or
B)Buy olympus coins and get amulets or make gold with it to save a lot of time

Note that the influence of the shop in this server is very high (everyday, at any hour, i see people selling or buying shop coins) most people goes for the B option.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/28/2021, 12:31   #63

Received Thanks: 1,024
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajmund1337 View Post
You still stealing someone's work?
Before noswings website template (cracked / stolen)
Now launcher graphic (also stolen). You are too lazy to remove link to real author xD

I was GM on old nostale server.
The funny part is I getting DMs from old players. They sending me ridiculous reasons why they get banned on new Noswings. For example:
* Asking why pl-chat deleted -> perm
* Asking why packetlogger dont work (to GM for fun) -> ban
I think administration behaviour didn't change
No, we have the authorization from the Author to use her asset for our launcher as long as we credit her on it. Which might seem odd since nobody credits anyone in this leecher community.

These ban reasons are also bullshit, the reason why we don't have a PL chat on our discord is because we lack polish moderators. If we can't moderate it, we don't add it.

Also yes, if you try to use a packet logger or any other external tool that allows you to automate the game (or parts of it), you will most likely get a 3 days ban.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 11/29/2021, 07:17   #64

I play since 2 days in this Server and i really enjoy it!
No toxic people
Great and easy gameplay , good rewarding , active players

I See some Future in this Server!
I can recommend this Server for everyone who liked Vendetta

Thanks for your hard Work!
Thanks
7 Users
Old 11/30/2021, 15:05   #65

>Gets banned
>Ask why
>Kravos : You know
>Perma banned
>0/10 support team, the gameplay is decent but the community is really horrible, would not recommend
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/30/2021, 18:52   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesoba View Post
>Gets banned
>Ask why
>Kravos : You know
>Perma banned
>0/10 support team, the gameplay is decent but the community is really horrible, would not recommend
What's the reason?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/30/2021, 19:44   #67

lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limoo View Post
What's the reason?
I Wish i knew lmao, he had no reason, just cause of me posting my honest opinion here about why the server was unplayable
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/30/2021, 21:18   #68

Received Thanks: 1,024
Quote:
I Wish i knew lmao, he had no reason, just cause of me posting my honest opinion here about why the server was unplayable
This is definitely not the reason. We don't track down people to ban them when they leave a review that displeases us lol.

There are actually multiple valid reasons for your ban:

- Leaking private information
- Insulting people
- Telling people to kill themselves

Have a pleasant evening.

Edit: I will of course NOT post any screenshots here, it's not the place, but we have pretty good screenshots of your messages.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 11/30/2021, 21:44   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by erixor View Post
This is definitely not the reason. We don't track down people to ban them when they leave a review that displeases us lol.

- Insulting people

Have a pleasant evening.

Edit: I will of course NOT post any screenshots here, it's not the place, but we have pretty good screenshots of your messages.
please be my guest and privately message me the screenshots.
Cause as far as i recall :
1-I Got no idea what private information I hold, like for real what is even that ?
2-If you think that insulting someone is a valid reason for a permanent ban then you'll have a hard time banning your entire community
3-Still waiting for the screenshots
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/30/2021, 22:01   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloTower1 View Post
I do understand that there has to be RNG in those features, but usually, the RNG should be TESTED to verify if it is fair or not
And honestly, as for now, as the game goes, i think that failing so hard on 40 amulets kinda sucks; prices for those amulets are not reaally affordable, failing like this means that in order to get a nice equipment you need to:

A)Play 12h/day for several days and try again and hope for luck
or
B)Buy olympus coins and get amulets or make gold with it to save a lot of time

Note that the influence of the shop in this server is very high (everyday, at any hour, i see people selling or buying shop coins) most people goes for the B option.
Great, you just summed up how most of MMORPG works. If you don't have time, you can pay to accelerate your progression. If you can't pay or don't want to, you farm. I think our version is really friendly when it comes to help F2P players, 40 amu is like nothing from my point of view and you are not supposed to get everything week 1 though. RNG is tested, but RNG is RNG (and I know what I am talking about)
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/30/2021, 22:16   #71

elite*gold: 100
The Black Market: 269/0/0
Quote:
3-Still waiting for the screenshots

Epvp is not a support platform of Olympus.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 11/30/2021, 22:23   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by erixor View Post

- Insulting people

Have a pleasant evening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kravos View Post

Epvp is not a support platform of Olympus.
this was after i got banned , the fact that you refuse to drop the reason why i got banned means only that it was cause i criticized you on epvp, you're very unprofessional and should not have any power over the least amount of players.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/30/2021, 22:32   #73

Quote:
this was after i got banned , the fact that you refuse to drop the reason why i got banned means only that it was cause i criticized you on epvp, you're very unprofessional and should not have any power over the least amount of players.
Imagine justifying the fact that you called someone names and told them to kill themselves with "but I got banned". You are the problem, go touch grass.
The server is great, good gameplay, very stable, has capable staff and a pretty good player population, keep up the good work.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/30/2021, 22:38   #74

I loved to play here, but when i started A5.1 quests, for few hours I got bored. I know, there's option 2 - grindind at aster/rashid, but its so hard without bosters from ItemShop. I thought that it will be more easy to progress, but server is boring
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/30/2021, 23:53   #75

The Black Market: 122/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ignaqq View Post
I loved to play here, but when i started A5.1 quests, for few hours I got bored. I know, there's option 2 - grindind at aster/rashid, but its so hard without bosters from ItemShop. I thought that it will be more easy to progress, but server is boring

Without booster from itemshop?!? You can almost buy everything in bazar or craft.