Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale > Nostale PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[International][Official] EtherNos Adventures

Discussion on [International][Official] EtherNos Adventures within the Nostale PServer Advertising forum part of the Nostale category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[International][Official] EtherNos Adventures

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2021, 20:36   #2

I'll bite. Nothing better to do anyways.

First off : Giving away stuff for inviting people and dropping boot-licking reviews. Do not believe anyone saying "omg nice serv good ideas" on whatever site they asked for reviews, all of them will be lies. First red flag.

Server rules :

So, I can be racist, homophobic and overly toxic, I won't get banned. I can cheat and bot, I won't get banned, that's not in the rules. BUT god forbids, I touch a lure, I get instant-banned. Fair and nice. Second red flag.

And at last, it is one of these "international" servers which feature both english and another language (which most likely will be protected by staff) for general announcements. How hard is it to understand that international = english ?

I do not need to download 5gb-ish to review a game I already know. Just butchered content combined with incompetent staff is enough to avoid it. Also if you steal from nosapki, at least credit them.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/19/2021, 20:54   #3

haha nice really good but one thing i want to say is pls test first and then write your **** :-) thank you for your oppionion the server was struktured from new so but so player like no one need it ;-)
Old 06/19/2021, 21:09   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefano78 View Post
haha nice really good but one thing i want to say is pls test first and then write your **** :-) thank you for your oppionion the server was struktured from new so but so player like no one need it ;-)
No, I don't think I will. Speaking in broken english won't convince me either. Can't wait to see how far it'll go if you can only say "thank you for your oppionion" when serious flaws are pointed out.
Old 06/19/2021, 22:16   #5

Server by graphics looking good, we will see at game and after that we will send an opinion
Old 06/19/2021, 23:00   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakson View Post
Server by graphics looking good, we will see at game and after that we will send an opinion
I know lot of servers where owners only work with design part but code is 0

OpenNos Code ~ Lags and lot of problems = 50 players lags data save lost and much more.
Old 07/01/2021, 13:12   #7

Lot's of Update's Comming pls check our Discord :-)
Old 07/11/2021, 16:15   #8

Servers gameplay is honestly trash... only 20 active maxed players, inactive GMs 3 I've met are very "in a not so good mood" and only small updates with no real content or major bug fixes. Discord messages are all written in VERY and I mean VERY broken English and you'll get spammed daily from people in general chat pinging @ to show how a GM boosted a Players account... Don't play this server!!!
Old 08/19/2021, 20:39   #9

hahaha okei when you know this player pls tell me otherwise don't make nonsense messages

and when you don't like the gameplay to be honest reached only 1 part of it don't tell bullshit to other people

so kind regards for your comment ;-)
Old 08/20/2021, 00:17   #10

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyBlue44 View Post
The server is not good because there are no updates and a competent team is not available the co-founder does nothing on the server and is always annoyed the event manager just bans people see screen there are no helpful gms on the server and the server is bad built up and the team doesn't listen.

As soon as something is criticized you will be completely banned for no reason.

The screen is in german so just Translate it.
Your Discord is on German, thats why you got this message.
Old 08/23/2021, 13:12   #11

Do you have SP9?
Old 09/05/2021, 02:30   #12

Exclamation One of the Worst Server ever

It was one of the Worst Server i ever played a while The Founder himself is not there to do updates or something the Co-Founder doing not good things got no respect from anyone is not friendly and is a racist doing updates that the server died in 2 Days from 40 Player to 5 do nothing for the players and sit there and playing other games and just beeing aggressive to everyone.

He was aggressive on the "EM" because he got no Permissions to do events and said the server died because of him the Co-Founder got not even a single brain cell
Attached Images
File Type: png Just aggressive.png (161.9 KB, 61 views)

Tags
custom, ethernos, nostale, pserver