Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale > Nostale PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LegacyTale - incoming the best PvP server ever created! CLASS BALANCE | MULTILANGUAGE

Discussion on LegacyTale - incoming the best PvP server ever created! CLASS BALANCE | MULTILANGUAGE within the Nostale PServer Advertising forum part of the Nostale category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 24
LegacyTale - incoming the best PvP server ever created! CLASS BALANCE | MULTILANGUAGE

SERVER RELEASE DATE IS 10.02.2021 18:00 UTC+1!
Join our discord server to get all latest informations.

FAQ for people who like reading:

Q: Why will it be the best PvP server?
A: unlike the staff of other PvP servers, I have spent an enormous amount of time balancing the classes. It's still not perfect, but I haven't played on a better-balanced server yet (I did not test NosWings yet).

Q: What are the rates of this server?
A: There are no exp rates. After creating character you have MAX LEVEL and JOB. There are no exp maps (if you wonder how you will gain gold - check discord. I will soon leak more details about this system!)

Q: How this server can be playable without exp maps?
A: As it is PvP server instead of wasting time for EXP, you can improve your character by winning PvP modes and collecting mats to upgrade your SPs, tattoos, runes etc.
Check discord. In the next few days, I will describe the whole system.

Q: Is this server P2W?
A: No, this is not and never will be P2W server. The only things you can purchase in the item shop are:
  • Costume sets with special visual effects (check .gif above)
  • Items like mounts, hairstyles etc. (all these items will be able to gain in-game too)
  • Donator and VIP rank (Donator commands like $Act4 <join act4 instantly>, $LeaveAct4 <leave act4 instantly>, $Sex <changes sex of your character> etc + VIP commands the same as donator's + $Effect command <includes 5 effects from .gif above. These effects rotate every month>.
Also what's important - ONLY I WILL HAVE ACCESS TO ANY $GIFT, $CREATEITEM etc. commands. You can trust me or not, but I will never craft anything for cash or my friends.
As you can see it will not be P2W server.

discord:
Old 01/30/2021, 18:03   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 131/0/0
Looks really really awesome, but sadly I personally don't like pvp servers :/

Good luck though! Presentation is awesome!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/31/2021, 00:29   #3

A: As it is PvP server instead of wasting time for EXP, you can improve your character by winning PvP modes and collecting mats to upgrade your SPs, tattoos, runes etc.

Im not sure how to feel about that, since in a pvp server the main focus should be the pvp part with BIS gear/runes/tatoos/sps etc. I rather spend the entire day raring my weapon to get a good shell on it than doing pvp without perfection on my sps/without +15 on them + the tatoos i want, just my opinion tho.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/31/2021, 06:42   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura_Haruno View Post

Im not sure how to feel about that, since in a pvp server the main focus should be the pvp part with BIS gear/runes/tatoos/sps etc. I rather spend the entire day raring my weapon to get a good shell on it than doing pvp without perfection on my sps/without +15 on them + the tatoos i want, just my opinion tho.
Hello,
You are partially right. I know people who prefer fighting on act4 or arena 1 hour after the first login with perfect EQ/SPs.
From my point of view, it's not the best idea for the server itself. This kind of gameplay would be funny in the first few days. After that, if you do not have the next goals, the game will become boring. I bet about 60-70% of players would leave this server after two weeks.

Our server will be a mix of easy PvP with a server, which needs time to complete your perfect EQ, SP and gain everything you can reach in-game.
You don't have to bet EQ the whole day. There are only rarity 7 with chance 20% to get. In fact betting, fantastic EQ would not take more than 1 hour.
But...to improve your character, you need tattoos, runes, awesome fairy. All these parts of the game stay behind some events - PvE (like daily quests, timespaces <two custom made timespaces for daily quests> or raids <custom made raids + act4 raids>) and PvP (typical AoT <open entire day without limit for five entries a day>, act4 <act4 is a big part of the game. More details on discord soon>, custom family PVP event <something like OLD RAINBOW BATTLE. Purchase a seal, invite family members and wait for the enemy team. After registering two teams, there is a war. Each kill gives 1 point. There are monsters to kill which gives 5 points, and there is a huge boss who gives 20 points to a team which will deal more dmg. Something like calligor> and more).

It's just a small description of a server. If you want to get more details, feel free to join the discord server.
I am going to leak new details every single day.
Today it's a time for information about the server economy and the balance of the first class (swordman).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimbus2000˛ View Post
Looks really really awesome, but sadly I personally don't like pvp servers :/

Good luck though! Presentation is awesome!
thanks for nice words!
my friend did a great job with this thread presentation!
as I said above it's not only typical pvp server. Join our discord server to get daily news about incomming LegacyTale!

Today i released few nice details about incoming launch of LegacyTale.
Join our discord server to get latest informations!
Old 01/31/2021, 23:18   #5

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegacyTale View Post
Hello,
You are partially right. I know people who prefer fighting on act4 or arena 1 hour after the first login with perfect EQ/SPs.
From my point of view, it's not the best idea for the server itself. This kind of gameplay would be funny in the first few days. After that, if you do not have the next goals, the game will become boring. I bet about 60-70% of players would leave this server after two weeks.

You stated that you'd get points by e.g. killing people in arena, I've seen some servers having the same type of concept. It simply resulted in people making alt accounts and killing them with their main, how do you plan on preventing this from happening?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/01/2021, 11:33   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saber none View Post
You stated that you'd get points by e.g. killing people in arena, I've seen some servers having the same type of concept. It simply resulted in people making alt accounts and killing them with their main, how do you plan on preventing this from happening?
Hello,
answer is really simple. Reward for kill on arena is exactly the same as a "loss" for death (and also cost of joining arena...if you would like to cheat by killing, then not respawning on arena and joining again for low price). It means doing this kind of things would not have any sense.

also..what's important I've implemented DISCORD WEBHOOKs, which will inform me and whole staff about many actions on the server (every single trade, kill on arena, kill on act4, joining AoT). We will receive informations to our 2nd, staff discord server.
If we will realize that someone is killing the same person too many times we will be able to check it quickly.

greetings
Old 02/01/2021, 22:19   #7

This... sounds extremely boring. Let's assume purely hypothetically, on first few days you will get something around 30 players, but with time it will become unpopular, results in few active player at a time- then this entire idea will be meaningless.
I've seen a couple of times ideas like this on another games and they all ended up the same-emptiness.
Despite...gl.
Old 02/02/2021, 05:05   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0zielak123 View Post
This... sounds extremely boring. Let's assume purely hypothetically, on first few days you will get something around 30 players, but with time it will become unpopular, results in few active player at a time- then this entire idea will be meaningless.
I've seen a couple of times ideas like this on another games and they all ended up the same-emptiness.
Despite...gl.
Hi,
thanks for your message.

Can you tell me what other these type servers (PvP) have what my server will not provide?
As far as I know, LegacyTale will provide all features that most servers provide and even more. EndGame can not be boring too, because I am going to implement new upgrades every few days. I will not stop working with balance until it will be as perfect as possible (I know there is no chance to balance it correctly, but I will try my best).

As "+" features you can check our #leaks channel on discord.
two examples (there will be much more hot leaks in the next few days):

• Easy thing for people, who want to know which items can they get from box.
    It's just easy solution for poor, unskilled developers as I am. Unfortunately I don't have enough experience to create a great looking overlays for everything. clientmodding, imgui and other this kind of shits are black-magic for me...but I think this solution will work well too!
    Idea was not mine. I remember similar looking thing on GloomyTale - one of the best server I've been playing before. All "idea credits" to owners of this server
  • Multi-language. It is nothing special but still only few servers provide this feature.

As i said I will be thankful for suggestion what exactly will be borring. Maybe with your feedback I will be able to improve this part of gameplay and server will be better!
Old 02/03/2021, 12:54   #9

CLOSED BETA TESTS STARTS TOMORROW!
Join our discord server to be able to get beta access code.
Old 02/05/2021, 12:38   #10

discord link down
Old 02/08/2021, 16:52   #11

is it still closed beta?
Old 02/08/2021, 17:38   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvireQ View Post
discord link down
Hello,
discord invite link works fine. Try again, please
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nman2020 View Post
is it still closed beta?
Hello,
No, it is not.
Server release date is 10.02.2021 18:00 UTC+1
Feel free to join our discord server to get all latest informations.

greetings
Old 02/11/2021, 18:02   #13

When open?
Old 02/18/2021, 22:15   #14

the owner is offline from 1 week , we dont have notice about.
Old 03/10/2021, 17:22   #15

Owner death