Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale > Nostale PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 06:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Official International] Hivernal - New Server - Official Thread

Discussion on [Official International] Hivernal - New Server - Official Thread within the Nostale PServer Advertising forum part of the Nostale category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Official International] Hivernal - New Server - Official Thread

Dear ElitePVPers Community,
I'm glad to present our server

Sorry for this bad presentation, asa our account exp, we will post the full presentation with the images made by our graphic.

Hivernal is a newstyle server
Full of exp maps
Job maps
Act 4 fully working
Act 6 completed and fully working
Raids 100% fixed
Shells 100% fixed
Instant combat, Rainbow Battle, Icebreaks and automatic events available

Max exp lvl 100
Max job lvl 80
Max sp job lvl 150
Customized wings
Customized events
Special craft for events like Instant Combat, Rainbow Battle, Meteorite game
Death Note
Craftable fairies
3 prestiges
All the sps are droppable or craftable

Rates
Exp 20x
Gold 50x
Drop 50x
Hero 10x
Rep 10x
Fairy 30x

Discord:
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2020, 12:17   #2

When start ?
Old 11/14/2020, 12:53   #3

Soon dont worry, join our Discord to know when we will open

Discord:
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/18/2020, 16:13   #4

Dear ElitePVPers Community

Hivernal will open today at 5pm (GMT+1, Italy Time)

Discord:
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/18/2020, 18:17   #5

Nov 2020 absolutly bad Presentation maybe the badest ive ever seen...
Old 11/18/2020, 23:26   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2+S1AccountsH60+Gold View Post
Nov 2020 absolutly bad Presentation maybe the badest ive ever seen...
I'm so sorry about it but, as you maybe already know, epvp forums need some exp or premium to post images in threads

Join our Discord and visit the channel #information to see the full presetation

As I wrote above, asa the profile exp I'll update the presentation with the images

Discord:
Old 11/19/2020, 07:24   #7

open?
Old 11/19/2020, 07:50   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldix100 View Post
open?
Yes, sure
Online from yesterday

Discord:

Dear ElitePVPers Community,

Writing this comment to let you know that we added daily raids
With these daily raids you can craft SHOPPED ITEM (from the shop)

Join our Discord to see the full updated presentation of the server
And as always, sorry for this bad-looking presentation
We will update it asa this account exp a little

----------------------

Discord:
Old 11/19/2020, 19:18   #9

P-Server Review Hivernal

Decided to write a review for p-server after 1 day of playing,might be to fast to judge but some people are already reaching endgame and i finished with it so enjoy the reading.

Server advantages :
Fast and helpfull team, ingame and Discord aswell.
Bug fix, game support , just great.
Simple and easy leveling system, no quests.
Easy to obtain first Sp cards..
Easy to farm equipment.
Great Events- Instant combat, meteorite game, rainbow battle, icebreaker , all works perfectly, with nice drop rates.
Server is made as International but its actualy Italian, which si fine since we all know how the gold, angel wings and equipment scrools look like.
Aoe system, autoloot...
SP job lvl map, gold map.
Reputation is easy to obtain.
Easy to make accesories.
Raids for sp five six and eight,

Server disadvantages :
No auto upgrade on sp-cards, equipments, its a p-server, why miss that.
Low rate of monster respawn, specialy on JOB SP map, you have to browse throught the channels to kill a monster, or just make a coffee and have a cigarette while you wait for respawn. (not the mention the extra annoying pasword code for character selection).
Whole game runs throught patcher,also annoying you have to run patcher equals account plus sometimes game freeze on channel selection.
Since there is a gold map, gold become useless very fast, you can buy only pet trainers, food, snacks with gold, potions and equipment to use till lvl 85, also gold is usable for regular upgrades of equipment and sp cards, but there the story finish.
Italian gang, wannabe little "cosa nostras", rule the instant combat on all other channels, so you miss a chance for some extra drop by avoiding channel 1 drops, played with few of them, some are nice, but i wont judge (server is italian anways).
Back to "cosa nostras" their family is lvl 30 from day one, so imagine how hard is to run your own family, when everyone joins them(lvl 30 family give 30% exp buff and some attack buff, not a big deal right? )
Every single items is obtainable for real money, when i say every, i realy mean every item, check the item shop on their webpage, from costumes, maxed out fairys, toped out equipment,boosters,pets,partners, just everything you spend your lovely free time farming, you can just buy, but fine we have to support the server somehow.
Since the owner is the ex- owner of Rivertale, all the members who used to play and spend money got some bonus, which is fine to me, at least they didnt take the money and run away, running a server is not for free we all know, but imagine how hard is to play from scratch,when there is a dude running on your map, taking your mobs with top sp cards and fairys.

And the last, i have nothing against the server personaly,neither of the owners and members, it just didnt fit my style, even i truely expected much more. But like i said, all the p2w thing destroyed my completly overview of the server. Good luck and hopefully this team will learn something for the future if they plan to run more of those servers. Server Rating 4/10 (spend more time working on server, not the item shop) good luck.
Old 11/19/2020, 20:22   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toceycz View Post
Decided to write a review for p-server after 1 day of playing,might be to fast to judge but some people are already reaching endgame and i finished with it so enjoy the reading.

Server advantages :
Fast and helpfull team, ingame and Discord aswell.
Bug fix, game support , just great.
Simple and easy leveling system, no quests.
Easy to obtain first Sp cards..
Easy to farm equipment.
Great Events- Instant combat, meteorite game, rainbow battle, icebreaker , all works perfectly, with nice drop rates.
Server is made as International but its actualy Italian, which si fine since we all know how the gold, angel wings and equipment scrools look like.
Aoe system, autoloot...
SP job lvl map, gold map.
Reputation is easy to obtain.
Easy to make accesories.
Raids for sp five six and eight,

Server disadvantages :
No auto upgrade on sp-cards, equipments, its a p-server, why miss that.
Low rate of monster respawn, specialy on JOB SP map, you have to browse throught the channels to kill a monster, or just make a coffee and have a cigarette while you wait for respawn. (not the mention the extra annoying pasword code for character selection).
Whole game runs throught patcher,also annoying you have to run patcher equals account plus sometimes game freeze on channel selection.
Since there is a gold map, gold become useless very fast, you can buy only pet trainers, food, snacks with gold, potions and equipment to use till lvl 85, also gold is usable for regular upgrades of equipment and sp cards, but there the story finish.
Italian gang, wannabe little "cosa nostras", rule the instant combat on all other channels, so you miss a chance for some extra drop by avoiding channel 1 drops, played with few of them, some are nice, but i wont judge (server is italian anways).
Back to "cosa nostras" their family is lvl 30 from day one, so imagine how hard is to run your own family, when everyone joins them(lvl 30 family give 30% exp buff and some attack buff, not a big deal right? )
Every single items is obtainable for real money, when i say every, i realy mean every item, check the item shop on their webpage, from costumes, maxed out fairys, toped out equipment,boosters,pets,partners, just everything you spend your lovely free time farming, you can just buy, but fine we have to support the server somehow.
Since the owner is the ex- owner of Rivertale, all the members who used to play and spend money got some bonus, which is fine to me, at least they didnt take the money and run away, running a server is not for free we all know, but imagine how hard is to play from scratch,when there is a dude running on your map, taking your mobs with top sp cards and fairys.

And the last, i have nothing against the server personaly,neither of the owners and members, it just didnt fit my style, even i truely expected much more. But like i said, all the p2w thing destroyed my completly overview of the server. Good luck and hopefully this team will learn something for the future if they plan to run more of those servers. Server Rating 4/10 (spend more time working on server, not the item shop) good luck.
Thanks for the feedback

The server opened 2 days ago so we need time to adjust evrything, respawn times and rates has been already adjusted with the update of this evening

Auto upgrade eq scrool exists, and you can also craft them

The login bug is going to be fixed soon, less people now cant login

The family experience is obtainabled also from raids and since we increaded fxp rate, your family wont take long to exp u.u

All the items present in the shop is also craftable ingame but since money doesnt grown in trees, and the VPS costs, we must put the shop

As you said, we gave a bonus to rivertale player exactly because we dont steal money and the founder was honest

Honestly your is the best type of feedback, the feedback that acutally can improve the server
Thanks again and hope you will play again

Sinner
-----

Discord:
Old 11/19/2020, 23:37   #11

I would recommend this server only if you're italian or a solo player:
Server itself is fine, it's not too slow nor too fast, you have raids to do, drop in drop maps, some minibosses, meteorite and ic are pretty good, but there are some problems too. The only thing you can't buy from item shop is exp, I understand the costs of a server and I completely agree with presence of an item shop, but I think you could've done it better... Like putting the strongest fairies and equips only after a few days, just to balance things for everyone, for example.
Another problem is the community: Italians here, with some exceptions of course, are really toxic to those who are not italians or not in their guild. Like, I did an IC with two very kind guys that immediately told me to get the **** out of there and started insulting me in italian. This is really sad, considering staff is really nice to everyone and I honestly want them to have a good server because they deserve it, unfortunately I won't be part of it.
I had fun until it lasted, thank you and good luck with your server.
Old 11/20/2020, 09:30   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ataeta View Post
I would recommend this server only if you're italian or a solo player:
Server itself is fine, it's not too slow nor too fast, you have raids to do, drop in drop maps, some minibosses, meteorite and ic are pretty good, but there are some problems too. The only thing you can't buy from item shop is exp, I understand the costs of a server and I completely agree with presence of an item shop, but I think you could've done it better... Like putting the strongest fairies and equips only after a few days, just to balance things for everyone, for example.
Another problem is the community: Italians here, with some exceptions of course, are really toxic to those who are not italians or not in their guild. Like, I did an IC with two very kind guys that immediately told me to get the **** out of there and started insulting me in italian. This is really sad, considering staff is really nice to everyone and I honestly want them to have a good server because they deserve it, unfortunately I won't be part of it.
I had fun until it lasted, thank you and good luck with your server.
Sounds really annoying
Sorry for italian people, italian community is not very good, they only think for themselves
Hoping we will meet again in the future and thanks for the feedback

Sinner

Changelogs

Added fairy booster to NPC Black Hivernal Market
Added exp potions to NPC Black Hivernal Market

Moved the NPC Shop Seals near the raids
Added normal pet food to the Pet Shop

Added New Craft Emoji in Map "Exchange Item (Rainbow Battle)"
Increased Exp in Map 90-100
Removed stun from monster in map exp hero
Added Map craft Laurena's jewels
Reduced magmari life and respawn
Reduced the life of monsters on hero exp map

Added the starter pack in the Martial Artist
Added new Map "Shinigami's World"

Increased exp in map 30-55
Removed exp in full moon map
Removed exp in feather map
Reduced respawn monster in job map
Reduced respawn monster in gold map
Reduced respawn monster in full moon map
Reduced respawn monster in feather map
Fixed issue with prestige message
Removed stun in monster "Sea Sand Predator"
The monsters in the feather map will now attack you

Increased Earth Crystal drop chance
Increased Cella Powder production (150 gillion for 750 cella powder) (it was 250 gillion for 500 cella powder)
Increased Prestige 3 pearls drop chance
Increased a little exp from Magmaros
Added some Magmaros to map exp 90-100
Increased exp in map 30-55

Added MA set 90 to craft at NPC Craft Equip 90 set
Added MA set 92 to craft at NPC Craft Equip 92 set

-----------

Discord:
Old 11/22/2020, 16:23   #13

Thanks all that play our server and support our project, really

Changelogs

In frozen crown boxes you now only find pvp stones
Magic Sleigh veichel speed increased to 59
Increased hero exp 1-30
Increased hero exp 30-50
Added MA H25 Set to NPC Craft H25 Equip Set
Added MA H48 Set to NPC Craft H50 Equip Set

Added AoE Bases (Mystic Art)
Increased drop rate on Map Craft Item Prestige 1/2/3
Decreased Price NosMerchant Medal
Change small grassling with grassling fairy in map exp 30-55
The monsters Aegir will now attack you
Decreased respawn monster in map Prestige 3
Decreased respawn monster Strong Tree Zombie (Craft Hero Books)
Removed double Caligor in Event Caligor (Act4)
Fixed the level and prestige limit on all maps (now you can no longer fly in maps where you do not have the required level or prestige)
Added Npc Transform your equip partner "Magic Blacksmith"
Added Perfume in "Craft Act4"
Added new time for Caligor (Act4) 08:20

Fixed little bug in the Prestige Item
Decreased materials to craft Laurena's jewelry
Increased job from job map
Increased a little exp from Magmaros
Perfection Stones are now tradable
Added Magic Eraser to NPC Supply Store
Increased Angel Feathers drop to x2 from the map drop
Increased Full Moons drop to x2 from the map drop
Decreased Jack O' Lantern Seals cost

Fixed H48 MA armor craft from his NPC
Created the NPC Smuggler of Amulets in Act 6
Nerfed Erenia
Nerfed Zenas
Decreased materials needed to craft Hero Books in Map Prestige 3
Decreased materials needed to craft Special Pets in Map Prestige 3

------

Discord:
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/23/2020, 19:48   #14

Server lover

Love this server must play always. really nice work
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2020, 09:50   #15

Dear ElitePVPers community,

Gladly I can now say we are working on Act 6.2
Exp level will be increased to 100+70
Fernon raid, special H70 equip, fernon fairies and much more will be added

Changelogs

Increased Red Champion Blessing Amulets drop chance from Erenia and Zenas raid boxes
Decreased Shining Pachement Scrolls needed to craft one Red Champion Blessing Amulet from the npc Smuggler of Amulets
Shining pachement scrolls are now tradables
Increased job from Job Map
Added Wheat to stack gold (1 Wheat = 500kk) from npc Supply Store
Decreased of 25% Unidentified metals needed to craft H25 Equip
Decreased of almost 50% Mysterious boxes needed to craft H45 Equip
Decreased of 25% Black bottles needed to craft H45 Equip

------

A big thanks to all that support our work, the last sunday we reached 70+ online

Discord:

Tags
hivernal, nostale, nostale pserver, pserver