Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nostale P-Server

Discussion on Nostale P-Server within the Nostale PServer Advertising forum part of the Nostale category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Nostale P-Server

Old 03/26/2020, 11:20   #2

elite*gold: 60
The Black Market: 254/0/0
And another one

First of all:

Why do you call yourself a developer if you can't setup a website?
Why do you call yourself a developer if you don't know how to create an auto-patcher?
If you call yourself a developer (as you stated in your discord, you should be able to solve this problems without any trouble. If you, as an owner can't solve it with your team, I doubt that you will have any special features on your server except stolen files.

Weird that you have the same Dev as AquaNos. Also weird that you don't deliver a clean client. You upload a client which contains Screenshots from Momi-Tale?

I am wondering, why you are using stolen Files from Downside Nos which I created for them back then in November. You also offered this client to AquaNos for helping you setting up the Website.

Just delete your self and stop trying to make money with shit that you don't know to handle.

Mr. Developer. We should create a ranking for the best Devs in the NosTale scene.

Thanks
9 Users
Old 03/26/2020, 20:40   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kravos View Post
And another one

First of all:

Why do you call yourself a developer if you don't know how to create an auto-patcher?
If you call yourself a developer (as you stated in your discord, you should be able to solve this problems without any trouble. If you, as an owner can't solve it with your team, I doubt that you will have any special features on your server except stolen files.

Weird that you have the same Dev as AquaNos. Also weird that you don't deliver a clean client. You upload a client which contains Screenshots from Momi-Tale?

I am wondering, why you are using stolen Files from Downside Nos which I created for them back then in November. You also offered this client to AquaNos for helping you setting up the Website.

Just delete your self and stop trying to make money with shit that you don't know to handle.

Mr. Developer. We should create a ranking for the best Devs in the NosTale scene.
That was epic, thanks for letting me know that, I was about to download it, thanks for your search !
Old 03/26/2020, 21:14   #4

didnt even had to look further just saw the "server presentation" i was like well thats another 0815 server. probably going for either prestige or what so ever.

Old 03/28/2020, 13:40   #5
C/C++, C#, Java & Python

elite*gold: 150
Quote:
And another one

First of all:

Auch, wenn ich mir das ganze im Voraus per PN aufgrund des potenziell erhöhten Spamaufkommens gewünscht hätte.

@
Bitte dazu die nächsten drei Tage äußern. Gestohlene / Illegal erworbene Serverfiles sind so nicht ok.
Website/Discord bleibt bis dahin entfernt.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/28/2020, 15:02   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceTrailer View Post
Auch, wenn ich mir das ganze im Voraus per PN aufgrund des potenziell erhöhten Spamaufkommens gewünscht hätte.

@
Bitte dazu die nächsten drei Tage äußern. Gestohlene / Illegal erworbene Serverfiles sind so nicht ok.
Website/Discord bleibt bis dahin entfernt.
Nichts gegen dich IceTrailer aber selbst wenn sie nicht durchs Fragen an die Serverfiles gekommen sind, ist es noch immer OpenNos und das Problem hatten wir ja schon einmal und du solltest die Lizenz ja noch kennen. Das heißt wegen den Serverfiles kann man nicht wirklich etwas tun. Also selbst wenn der Server so fkn auf Geld aus ist kann man ihn das nur vorwerfen und das er Zu faul ist für ein eigenes Konzept.

PS: Habe nichts mit dem Müll Server zu tun nur sollten wir die Fakten hier nicht außer acht lassen. Ich könnte jede OpenNos Source "Leaken" ohne rechtliche konsequenzen haben zu müssen genauso ohne irgendwelcher Bestrafung hier im Forum Dank der OpenNos Lizenz.
Old 03/28/2020, 15:09   #7

elite*gold: 60
The Black Market: 254/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by FI0w View Post
Nichts gegen dich IceTrailer aber selbst wenn sie nicht durchs Fragen an die Serverfiles gekommen sind, ist es noch immer OpenNos und das Problem hatten wir ja schon einmal und du solltest die Lizenz ja noch kennen. Das heißt wegen den Serverfiles kann man nicht wirklich etwas tun. Also selbst wenn der Server so fkn auf Geld aus ist kann man ihn das nur vorwerfen und das er Zu faul ist für ein eigenes Konzept.

PS: Habe nichts mit dem Müll Server zu tun nur sollten wir die Fakten hier nicht außer acht lassen. Ich könnte jede OpenNos Source "Leaken" ohne rechtliche konsequenzen haben zu müssen genauso ohne irgendwelcher Bestrafung hier im Forum Dank der OpenNos Lizenz.
Es geht hier eher um geklaute Client Files
Old 03/28/2020, 15:11   #8

Quote:
Es geht hier eher um geklaute Client Files
Leider sagt IceTrailer sein Post was anderes.
Old 03/28/2020, 18:36   #9
C/C++, C#, Java & Python

elite*gold: 150
Dann habe ich mich wohl falsch ausgedrückt. Ist nicht immer leicht, einen Überblick über die eigentliche Situation zu kriegen.
Old 03/28/2020, 18:55   #10

1 Tag = Max Level, Supporter lügen gegenüber anderen Team Mitgliedern. Viele Bugs und -EXP bekommt man auch beim Leveln.