Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale > Nostale PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[International] NosWings - The best Nostale private server is back !

Discussion on [International] NosWings - The best Nostale private server is back ! within the Nostale PServer Advertising forum part of the Nostale category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/24/2020, 16:48   #211

elite*gold: 150
#reopen
Thanks
12 Users
Old 12/06/2020, 20:21   #212

elite*gold: 0
Any News ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/10/2020, 13:36   #213

elite*gold: 98
Received Thanks: 1,727
Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessVodka View Post
Any News ?
It has been quite some time we didn't communicate on elitepvpers to avoid spam on our thread.

We have recently made huge progresses on:
- Act4 (We implemented the act4 dungeons, also known as act4 raids)
- Quests in general (periodical quests, secondary quests, main questline...)
- Global tooling improvement (improve our speed to add new features / balance existing ones)
- A web Dashboard that will permit players to manage everything they need to play
- We made the scripts for all raids we needed, we are still doing the missing ones to implement them completely (unlike all OpenNos servers)

We are in the last phase of our closed beta development, stabilizing, fixing bugs & preparing ourselves for the open beta

Stay tuned!
Thanks
12 Users
Old 12/12/2020, 13:17   #214

when can we play open beta?
Old 12/16/2020, 23:28   #215

i did never anything wrong in your discord, i asked one time in ger channel when it will open becouse of the announcement and lockdown in germany... **** thats creepy. how about ignore if u ****** off from that instead of kicking people who did never anything lol i following you like 1 year and i played already as tester, and best thing u can do just punish people for no real reason. man thats not cool
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/16/2020, 23:37   #216

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baran22 View Post
i did never anything wrong in your discord, i asked one time in ger channel when it will open becouse of the announcement and lockdown in germany... **** thats creepy. how about ignore if u ****** off from that instead of kicking people who did never anything lol i following you like 1 year and i played already as tester, and best thing u can do just punish people for no real reason. man thats not cool
so to sum it up; you broke the rules and got banned for it. cool.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/17/2020, 19:27   #217

natural selection if you cant read.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 12/28/2020, 15:07   #218

Hello

Now that we think our technical side (launcher, website, emulator, client modding....) is ready, we would like to focus more on the gameplay side.
Our emulator is quite complete feature-wise (as complete if not even more as OpenNos servers but not as buggy as them) and we would like to invest our time to improve the playability of our project.

In order to do that, we will welcome players (not testers that were looking for bugs/exploits) in our server to receive some feedbacks (yes, again, we take care to build a really good project)

You can read a more detailed announcement on our discord!

That second testing phase will start tomorrow, there will be a first limited batch of maximum 100 players invited to our beta

Be ready, we are coming!
NosWings' Team
Thanks
7 Users
Old 12/30/2020, 17:33   #219

1 day after our gameplay testing phase launched, we can tell:

- We still have some details that needs to be improved
- We have some bugs and are solving it progressively
- The experience is globally smooth (except quest related bugs but those are getting fixed)
- The server does not crash at all (it was running the whole night and didn't experience crash/lags)
- The game experience is pretty fluid
- The team is really involved to solve bugs & adjust unbalanced / bugged things

We are still working to make a great server, stay tuned!

NosWings' Team
Thanks
9 Users
Old 01/03/2021, 15:30   #220

1 week after starting a bigger scale testing phase:
- 0 crash in 1 week
- average of 10% cpu usage
- between 100 and 150 players playing
- More than 100 bugs identified & fixed
- A global positive feedback from players that appreciate working on a incredibly fluid, stable, featured server
- The team is reactive to the bugs/request from players

And it's only the beginning!

NosWings Team.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 01/03/2021, 15:54   #221

Talking Noswings ;)

First impressions of the OpenBeta and Noswings itself :

Main Story:
The main story (played up to Ts 75) has been fully experience-enhanced. This gives you a corresponding reward for playing through the story and it is not just an "eternal torment". Even though there is currently no timespace, this problem has been worked around with creative solutions (Appropriate alternate quests for Sp1-Sp4, quest extensions, etc.). The difficulty level is also just right with a little gumption.

General:
The game is playable without problems even in the closed beta. There are still several bugs, but they don't affect the flow of the game much. All major problems are handled quickly and cleanly by a well-organized team (number of men and women not known). Even player-based problems (griefing, etc.) are immediately treated with appropriate priority.

Conclusion:
In summary, the Noswing team does a very good job. Keep up the good work and you will be rewarded with a high player count and satisfaction .
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/03/2021, 16:05   #222

elite*gold: 162
NosWings is / will be the best server.

- The entire main story has been revised in terms of experience and annoying passages have been adjusted.
- Some SP's have been adjusted in terms of skills, so you should definitely try them all!
- The item crafting was expanded / improved.
- Equipment would be changed
and much more.

I've played up to level 84 in the beta and completed Act 1-3 and it was just nice!
If you have problems or questions you can ask GM's and players and usually get an answer straight away.

Even in the case of game errors, the dev's endeavor to resolve them as quickly as possible (often within a few hours)

Of course there are still bugs and errors, but I am very convinced that these will be fixed and that NosWings will be 100 times better than the official server by release.

Thanks for your work
Thanks
5 Users
Old 01/03/2021, 16:23   #223

To me im a Closed gameplay Tester.

Its realy nice work they did on the server. Legit zero laggs even if 100+ people are at the same map and buffing or they spawn mobs.
Issuses get fixxed in hours or max in some days.

They still have to improve some stuff but once they finished it,
im 100% sure other server will die once this one will open for all.

(It will be even better then vendetta for all who know what i mean)

About the Game i just can say from the first day i was catched and played like 10h non stop.
There are some Sp Reworks that make every Sp fun to play again. Every spellcast feels clean even better then on the offi (Check leaks from Devs).
The new recepies help you to clean all content even if you a below the requiert level (like start doing sp4 at level 65).

At this point i dont want to speak about the bad points i have, becous its still in closed test phase (But there aren't many bad points).I may will tell you later about the bad points if they dont get changed to release.

(For all other Close tester out there Commend me CookiePower to number one :P )
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/03/2021, 16:34   #224

Even if everything will not succeed But in terms of technique, you do a great job. Server performance could be better offical.

I think if all bugs are fixed in the future This server will be the best server. If you can add new content.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 01/04/2021, 00:04   #225

Review from a bad player(sorry for the broken english :/) :

From what I've seen so far, the staff did a really good job, it's not too hard but not too easy either, you don't get everything handed to you and you're actually expected to grind if you don't want to get bodied by the monsters

Speaking of opennos, you can actually see the difference as it is massive, where an opennos server would easily crash for stupid reasons, NosWings could handle 100+ players on a single map with no performance issues, so again gj to the team about that

There still are bugs but the staff is really responsive and most issues are solved rapidly (and are actually solved and not just pushed aside by trying to go around the problem)

The staff is also there to answer the questions players may have and even if they don't answer, most of the times other players help

Anyway, they can actually boast about being the best server even at this point and from what I've understood, they have even better stuff planned for the future
Thanks
5 Users
Closed Thread

Tags
best nostale source, nostale private server, nostale server, noswings