Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale > Nostale PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 22:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[International] NosWings - The best Nostale private server is back !

Discussion on [International] NosWings - The best Nostale private server is back ! within the Nostale PServer Advertising forum part of the Nostale category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/28/2020, 20:11   #151

elite*gold: 0
Blowa thank you

@ this message it’s for you, Frankly thank you, I was banned because I asked when will the server be accessible again, it shocked me because I was a donor on this server several times and this is how I was treated, And the worst part is that I was verbally abused by one of your moderators just before being banned,
Je sais que t’es français mais je préfère parler en anglais ici.
Old 06/28/2020, 20:35   #152

elite*gold: 98
Received Thanks: 1,727
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorias93170 View Post
@ this message it’s for you, Frankly thank you, I was banned because I asked when will the server be accessible again, it shocked me because I was a donor on this server several times and this is how I was treated, And the worst part is that I was verbally abused by one of your moderators just before being banned,
Je sais que t’es français mais je préfère parler en anglais ici.
You donated on a server that was running (at least) 2 years ago, with a different team (except me).
This does not mean that you are allowed to break our rules, it's explicitely written that it's forbidden to ask for release date/when open/this kind of questions.
You'll be unbanned on open beta release, like everyone else.

PS: French is not tolerated on elitepvpers, only german or english are accepted.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/28/2020, 22:54   #153

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blowa View Post
You donated on a server that was running (at least) 2 years ago, with a different team (except me).
This does not mean that you are allowed to break our rules, it's explicitely written that it's forbidden to ask for release date/when open/this kind of questions.
You'll be unbanned on open beta release, like everyone else.

PS: French is not tolerated on elitepvpers, only german or english are accepted.
@
You are ridiculous, you know it? Definitely ban someone on a server for asking for the release date? Knowing that I deleted the message 10 seconds later and that this is not a reason to insult me ​​publicly, are you talking about rules? Your moderators themselves do not respect them and you tell me about breaking the rules, and I know that languages ​​other than English are not accepted on this site, I just wanted to warn people that you are someone bad and you are French, and do not give the image of the perfect man and also of a good developer because what I saw on your discord server leaves something to be desired
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/28/2020, 23:03   #154

elite*gold: 50
I have been following this project nearly a year now and let me tell you: This is the only hope for the sake of all p-servers (performance/ stability and gameplay wise)

To the outside world, it might seem like that the team does not do much because this project takes so long, but you are 100% wrong.
Sure, it takes a bit longer, but you have to consider, that the team is formed mostly out of students and normal people that still have a job/ family/ friends …
They are investing their free time to create a server with a lot of features for us to enjoy.
Good things take time.

Speaking of features: The team is cautious of what they will show/ tell the players because in the Nostale scene are way too many lechers that “adopt” the ideas of the team and try to transfer it into their servers.
Happened several times before and will happen again.

But let me tell you, there are already some huge changes incoming which will change the way Nostale is played Pve and Pvp wise.
And this is only the start of something big. They are working constantly on new features that will shock the whole community, for sure.
So stay tuned for the release.
_______

And some words regarding the bans from discord:
At the beginning I did not understand why those people that ask for a release date got banned and it got me confused.
But now imagine that every day one of those players comes to the server and ask for the date of the release. It is just annoying so that even normal people on the discord are sick of that question.
If you join the discord server you receive a message from the bot that specifically tells you not to ask for a release date. Also, there is a 10-min cool down to write on discord. In that time you could just read the rules or even the channel descriptions to get the information that the server is in the beta/ development phase.
Thanks
10 Users
Old 06/28/2020, 23:15   #155

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sound. View Post
I have been following this project nearly a year now and let me tell you: This is the only hope for the sake of all p-servers (performance/ stability and gameplay wise)

To the outside world, it might seem like that the team does not do much because this project takes so long, but you are 100% wrong.
Sure, it takes a bit longer, but you have to consider, that the team is formed mostly out of students and normal people that still have a job/ family/ friends …
They are investing their free time to create a server with a lot of features for us to enjoy.
Good things take time.

Speaking of features: The team is cautious of what they will show/ tell the players because in the Nostale scene are way too many lechers that “adopt” the ideas of the team and try to transfer it into their servers.
Happened several times before and will happen again.

But let me tell you, there are already some huge changes incoming which will change the way Nostale is played Pve and Pvp wise.
And this is only the start of something big. They are working constantly on new features that will shock the whole community, for sure.
So stay tuned for the release.
_______

And some words regarding the bans from discord:
At the beginning I did not understand why those people that ask for a release date got banned and it got me confused.
But now imagine that every day one of those players comes to the server and ask for the date of the release. It is just annoying so that even normal people on the discord are sick of that question.
If you join the discord server you receive a message from the bot that specifically tells you not to ask for a release date. Also, there is a 10-min cool down to write on discord. In that time you could just read the rules or even the channel descriptions to get the information that the server is in the beta/ development phase.
Yes, but Is a permanent ban necessary for such a thing? I have always been on this server and I never received a bot or anything, I don't care, but the fact that I am banned for that, while some moderators are disrespectful and have nothing at all it is not tolerable, the respect is not more important than to know the opening of the server to what I see, the developer is a child because someone of mature would not react like that for a simple small fact
Old 06/28/2020, 23:36   #156

Quote:
Yes, but Is a permanent ban necessary for such a thing? I have always been on this server and I never received a bot or anything, I don't care, but the fact that I am banned for that, while some moderators are disrespectful and have nothing at all it is not tolerable, the respect is not more important than to know the opening of the server to what I see, the developer is a child because someone of mature would not react like that for a simple small fact
It's a temporary ban until the Open Beta phase start.
We are receiving too much questions like that, we tried our best to make it clear everywhere that we are not open, you can easily notice it reading this thread or directly on discord. (FAQ, rules, chat-english, chat-french...)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/28/2020, 23:44   #157

Quote:
It's a temporary ban until the Open Beta phase start.
We are receiving too much questions like that, we tried our best to make it clear everywhere that we are not open, you can easily notice it reading this thread or directly on discord. (FAQ, rules, chat-english, chat-french...)
@

I was permanently banned from the server it is written black on white, I no longer have access to the server, and whether it is when the server is reopened or not I no longer have the right to the moderator who banned me, banished me permanently and in addition he told me that I was a monkey and an idiot that is what annoys me, he does not have to insult me
Old 06/29/2020, 13:19   #158

The Black Market: 131/0/0
Quote:
@

I was permanently banned from the server it is written black on white, I no longer have access to the server, and whether it is when the server is reopened or not I no longer have the right to the moderator who banned me, banished me permanently and in addition he told me that I was a monkey and an idiot that is what annoys me, he does not have to insult me
Dude guess what bans on Discord are permanent, but if you remove the ban manually you aren't banned anymore
Old 06/29/2020, 23:33   #159

Since it has been a long time we didn't communicate, here are some leaks.

Everyday we are getting closer to the Open Beta.

Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/17/2020, 13:42   #160

Time for some good news, we are implementing raid system & bazaar (the two only crucial missing game features we miss).

Once these two game features are done, we will re-test all our emulators features and prepare to launch our Open Beta testing phase.

Stay tuned, NosWings is coming.
Thanks
10 Users
Old 08/19/2020, 10:02   #161

elite*gold: 7
Any news?
Old 08/19/2020, 11:18   #162

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soijiru View Post
Any news?
Hello,

We have been quite busy during the past few weeks.

Website has been prepared for release (user panel to manage your account security like 2FA..., admin panel have been brought in order to help players or us to manage things for open beta)
A new launcher has been made with improved User Experience
We worked on
- Bazaar implementation (which is functional and ready to work with website/future mobile app)
- Mails/Notes
- Families (ready to have some features on the website/discordbot/future mobile app)
- A lot of monitoring capabilities & internal usage features and scripting system.

We are still working to finish a first releasable NosWings experience.
These days we focus on scripting system to be able to bring Raids on NosWings (yeah, we are not using OpenNos so we don't have the same scripting system at all), which will be the last "big feature" that we miss on NosWings.

A more detailed development note can be read

If you want to follow our development, join our discord, the link is available on our website
Thanks
13 Users
Old 09/19/2020, 14:36   #163

so if u mention these guys asked for money while server not open this is what happens, also because some ppl died in pvp on diff server lol
Old 09/19/2020, 14:46   #164

Quote:
Originally Posted by whisp17 View Post
so if u mention these guys asked for money while server not open this is what happens, also because some ppl died in pvp on diff server lol
We assume that we asked for money, in case you didn't read, it was to support some of our developers that had some IRL issues that forced themselves to work for some other server as developer to get back some money, a situation that is not appreciated by anyone in the team nor themselves.
Yet again, I'm paying our 100€ server bills every months to keep the beta testing & all our internal tools online and never asked money for that.

Because, again, we are spending our free time on a project since 1 year & 3 month without gaining any money from it.
Comparing our project, 1 year & 3 month of free time investment from several people, with any **** server is that you don't really care about our project and didn't really understand what we are doing.

You shouldn't be that disturbed being out of the server, you don't seem to really believe in it
Thanks
5 Users
Old 09/19/2020, 15:06   #165

Quote:
We assume that we asked for money, in case you didn't read, it was to support some of our developers that had some IRL issues that forced themselves to work for some other server as developer to get back some money, a situation that is not appreciated by anyone in the team nor themselves.
Yet again, I'm paying our 100€ server bills every months to keep the beta testing & all our internal tools online and never asked money for that.

Because, again, we are spending our free time on a project since 1 year & 3 month without gaining any money from it.
Comparing our project, 1 year & 3 month of free time investment from several people, with any **** server is that you don't really care about our project and didn't really understand what we are doing.

You shouldn't be that disturbed being out of the server, you don't seem to really believe in it
and this is how they talk to there donators, u give them money and they ban you, u mention they also asked for money (donations) like other servers they ban you, next will be they ban you cause gameforge all rdy closing them down lol
Closed Thread

Tags
best nostale source, nostale private server, nostale server, noswings