As far as i have heared it's just related to a commentary whetever it's positive or negative, but I'm not sure if you still get the "reward" if you write negative critisism.
Could someone tell me experiences if a negative writing also leads to a reward?
Well, all of you should know that except some of situations (like toxic players, now they're punished) server is overall good. There are some problems sometimes with shutdowning channels but Lucifer is doing for us new features. He is spending almost all of his free time to create this server. He is doing it for players. Even if he **** up the server for some hours (what is happening really rarely) he makes events for us as an apology. You should appreciate it and try to play on this server more than day or just watch discord and see how the server is improving.
Well, all of you should know that except some of situations (like toxic players, now they're punished) server is overall good. There are some problems sometimes with shutdowning channels but Lucifer is doing for us new features. He is spending almost all of his free time to create this server. He is doing it for players. Even if he **** up the server for some hours (what is happening really rarely) he makes events for us as an apology. You should appreciate it and try to play on this server more than day or just watch discord and see how the server is improving.
Well my first comment was't quite builded so i will write more about this Server now.
first of all in my opinion lvling process is very well developed.On Server u can see many players. The are problems with lags but Administrator is changing host for better and the shouldn't be a problem with it anyomre. If we want to talk about exp there is no problem. Raids and stuff are also well designed. There is also always atleast 1 event a week. What i would love to change is to decrease the damage of sp like pajama chicken and pirate cause now everyone uses only them. Also there are not many players playing on act 4 at that moment.
This is the first time ever I write feedback for a server because most p-server don't last that long, dosen't have many players or you get everything for free...
But this server is more of a server that I was looking for and maybe you too:
you don't lvl too fast, but also not too slow (for my tast) and with every prestige you get to your goal faster.
Btw idk about other servers with prestige system but I think this one has a pretty good one which is simple but gives you nice rewards (buffs for more exp and cd etc.)
The game don't end when you reach the max lvl and new updates like the *** system (which I'm very excited for) are coming soon
Lucifer and the staff are really working hard to make this server really great and I'm really grateful that I can play there and that I found this Server, sure the lagging problem sometimes is annoying but all in all is this a very fun and enjoyable server which nice features, nice staff and nice players with different languages and I think almost everyone will find there someone who speaks their language
This server is something new, something fresh that i've never seen. International community where everyone helping each other. Looking at my experience, I started playing this server about 5/6 days fom today and im still not even 50% in content avaiable in here.
When I started playing in this server I had nothing. It has that much content that i didn't know what should I do at beginning so I asked some other players. Everyone is helpful and even if they are other nation, they are trying to do their best to help.
Hmm... I said something about players and community overall so maybe now I'll talk about crew. Starting with Lucifer. Even if he is only one developer in this server, he always respond for your messenge. Thats something you meet really rarely. This server has few Supporters and they are from other natives so you propably can find your supporter. For example I didn't saw many turkish players but there is a turkey speaking supporter, that allways will help you. I don't want to say there is turkey supporter. I want to emphasize internationality of this server and everyone will find their friend in this server.
I said some sweet things, but now the other side of server.
It's really laggy at this point, I know that Lucifer (developer) is trying to solve this probel in many different ways, but now, laggs are killing server. He is doing some ***'s system. I dunno what is this, I haven't delve into that, but i wan't to say that, he is focusing on thing that can improve server in kinde way, but not on thing that is most important, Gameplay... Think about it in this way, u re leveling, u used all buffs to improve exp, and guess what, time in buffs expires and you're staying in same place for 2 min... Mobs are not moveing, nothing is happening. Thats ****** up...
But even if u see this lagg problem, server is fun and is really worth playing. Even not content but for community. It's so **** good. That's all from me, I hope we'll se in server.
I've been playing this server for about 2-3 weeks now, and I have to say, there's a lot of content to play through and it's nice that there are frequent events! Progression wise, it's not too fast or too slow, which I like. The staff and players on this server are friendly and helpful.