Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Input Streamer

Discussion on Input Streamer within the Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Nostale category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Input Streamer

Hello, today i want to release my little project. Goal of this project is to manage all alts easily. This project does not contain any RE stuff. Bcs i dont know too much about RE. Of course there are better programs but i wanted to do it without re and wanted publish to everyone. I hope it is useful for you guys.

What does it do ?
It basically trace the mouse and keyboard inputs and then simulates these inputs to the processes that has chosen.

What you can do with that?
The idea behind is to control alts easily for IC, raids, exping alts (in lod, 6 char at the same time), or event quests. Actually its up to your usage.

How can you use?
Do not forget to run it as an administrator.
Firstly you need to chose one main client, and at least 1 client to simulate the inputs. To chose main window, check the name of clients and choose what client you want to control mainly then click the main window in program.
Then you need to chose at least 1 client to send same inputs into it. To do that, do istoggled true. You can watch the video to understand how it works.
for keyboard inputs, to start/stop just click f6. Here is a video

I must say that this program needs to be improved and of course some of it was not completed as expected.

And Lastly, for those who really interested source code, of course i can share it with them but it does have a lot codesmell in it, so please dont judge me. i just wanted to finish this project as fast as possible. You can contact me on discord (Soty#4396)
Attached Files
File Type: rar Release.rar (314.2 KB, 102 views)
Thanks
7 Users
Old 10/14/2023, 13:13   #2

elite*gold: 2505
Seems nice but i recommend to replace the name with "Multiboxing"
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2023, 14:19   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasa44 View Post
Hello, today i want to release my little project. Goal of this project is to manage all alts easily. This project does not contain any RE stuff. Bcs i dont know too much about RE. Of course there are better programs but i wanted to do it without re and wanted publish to everyone. I hope it is useful for you guys.

What does it do ?
It basically trace the mouse and keyboard inputs and then simulates these inputs to the processes that has chosen.

What you can do with that?
The idea behind is to control alts easily for IC, raids, exping alts (in lod, 6 char at the same time), or event quests. Actually its up to your usage.

How can you use?
Do not forget to run it as an administrator.
Firstly you need to chose one main client, and at least 1 client to simulate the inputs. To chose main window, check the name of clients and choose what client you want to control mainly then click the main window in program.
Then you need to chose at least 1 client to send same inputs into it. To do that, do istoggled true. You can watch the video to understand how it works.
for keyboard inputs, to start/stop just click f6. Here is a video

I must say that this program needs to be improved and of course some of it was not completed as expected.

And Lastly, for those who really interested source code, of course i can share it with them but it does have a lot codesmell in it, so please dont judge me. i just wanted to finish this project as fast as possible. You can contact me on discord (Soty#4396)
As a person, who has been using same tool idea for quite some time, I can only suggest adding basic reverse engeenering to get the walk end-position of the main character and write this value to the memory of alt's processes (additionally, you can add some "randomization").
While doing raids, farming etc, it is common that characters has different speed/some of them gets slow debuffs etc. After few minutes of using the tool, the "center" of the screen will be completely different and it will be difficult to attack a raid-boss, enter the portal etc.

Still, it is a great release.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2023, 00:30   #4

Is there a way to make it work on private servers?
It probably doesnt show the window on private servers cuz i think the name is just different idk.
other than that the program is looking nice.