Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale > Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nostale packet sniffer with Python

Discussion on Nostale packet sniffer with Python within the Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Nostale category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Nostale packet sniffer with Python

heu guys i wonder if someone have tried to build a packet logger using python, if not have you any idea how to start to build my packet logger nostale? i just want to scrap all the information from the packet (received one) i don't want to inject it in nostale like the others packet sniffer with c++
Old 01/18/2023, 22:18   #2

I've created a Proxy via C# once..
Connect a Client to Localhost (The Proxy) and Connect the Proxy to the real Server IP

That way you can check the packets without actually injecting anything..

Old 01/18/2023, 22:36   #3

okay i will try it but , have you any idea to create one using python? i am working to create one
[edited] so i tried to download it but it contains virus
Old 01/18/2023, 22:52   #4

Do you have any experience in programming?
You need some knowledge about , the en/decryption of packets , and a bit more.

These resources are Python based, but if you don't have any prior knowledge, I'd recommend that you learn about that stuff first before taking on such a "big" project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserBlack View Post
okay i will try it but , have you any idea to create one using python? i am working to create one
[edited] so i tried to download it but it contains virus
It doesn't it has 3/58 on VT but those are false-positives..
Didn't want to go as far as upload it to GitHub since it was just an PoC..
Old 01/18/2023, 23:08   #5

i have a good knowledge on python i did some big project but not related to networking (i did object detection/ machine learning ...) but for network stuff i did just some simple thing like mini chat
Old 01/19/2023, 09:58   #6

You can just use libpcap for this purpose:
The whole network will be handled, you just have to apply a filter and decrypt the packet
Old 01/19/2023, 18:36   #7

ok thanks guys for your help

Tags
logger, nostale, packet, python