Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Open source] Gfless Client

Discussion on [Open source] Gfless Client within the Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Nostale category.

Old 01/13/2022, 12:15   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nostale666 View Post
When I try to use and it showed this "Error transferring -server replied:Forbidden"

I think its something related to wrong username/password
Old 02/09/2022, 21:41   #32

elite*gold: 130
I'm getting the following error while trying to authenticate: TLS initialization failed. What could be the cause of that? I'm using it on a Windows 2019 VPS, so it could be connected to that.
Old 02/09/2022, 22:40   #33

elite*gold: 2505
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00111011001010010111111 View Post
I'm getting the following error while trying to authenticate: TLS initialization failed. What could be the cause of that? I'm using it on a Windows 2019 VPS, so it could be connected to that.
Try to download these things(x86 version):

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/17/2022, 21:09   #34

I'm getting "Couldn't get token" when trying to open the game. Maybe the API changed?
Old 02/18/2022, 10:12   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destiny99 View Post
I'm getting "Couldn't get token" when trying to open the game. Maybe the API changed?
Need to be updated - dev is busy rn as far as I know
But it's open source sooo feel free to update if needed
Old 02/18/2022, 11:51   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyRuLeZ View Post
Need to be updated - dev is busy rn as far as I know
But it's open source sooo feel free to update if needed
They've added two params to the /api/v1/auth/thin/codes endpoint, blackbox and gameId. "gameId" is the 'easy' one, but the blackbox seems to be an implementation of iovation security.

Gameforge seems to be working with Cyrex, they've done something with Metin2 some time ago
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/23/2022, 22:25   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destiny99 View Post
They've added two params to the /api/v1/auth/thin/codes endpoint, blackbox and gameId. "gameId" is the 'easy' one, but the blackbox seems to be an implementation of iovation security.

Gameforge seems to be working with Cyrex, they've done something with Metin2 some time ago
Did anyone managed to get past that?
Old 05/02/2022, 15:22   #38

Can we revise this project for the game called "metin2"? Can you help?
Old 05/03/2022, 16:30   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bidersvar View Post
Can we revise this project for the game called "metin2"? Can you help?
No sorry, actually the software is not working right now since some time ago and I've tried to fix it on my spare time without succeeding.

For the people that is interested on what changed in the login:
The cert expired and now gameforge is checking the blackbox parameter in the request to auth/thin/codes. This means without a valid blackbox you won't be able to authenticate. Now the magic number sent with the user agent is irrelevant, the only thing you need is a correct blackbox to log in and the gsid to unencrypt it. Also the request to events.gameforge.com is useless since the cert expired.

I reversed the encryption of the blackbox the only thing that is missing is how to generate it and I've actually spent a lot of hours trying to find it without success and I don't have much free time and motivation right now to keep going with it, maybe in the future.

In the meanwhile if someone knows or figures out how the blackbox is generated and want to contribute to the project we could try to fix it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/09/2022, 00:44   #40

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatz~ View Post
No sorry, actually the software is not working right now since some time ago and I've tried to fix it on my spare time without succeeding.

For the people that is interested on what changed in the login:
The cert expired and now gameforge is checking the blackbox parameter in the request to auth/thin/codes. This means without a valid blackbox you won't be able to authenticate. Now the magic number sent with the user agent is irrelevant, the only thing you need is a correct blackbox to log in and the gsid to unencrypt it. Also the request to events.gameforge.com is useless since the cert expired.

I reversed the encryption of the blackbox the only thing that is missing is how to generate it and I've actually spent a lot of hours trying to find it without success and I don't have much free time and motivation right now to keep going with it, maybe in the future.

In the meanwhile if someone knows or figures out how the blackbox is generated and want to contribute to the project we could try to fix it.
Hello,
Have you been trying figure this out with new repo written in go Lang?
You can find it here:

Auth itself works - I tested it and everything works as expected.
I am just sending it here because maybe you've not seen this repo and it can help you reproduce this awesome masterpiece, which we all kinda need.
I've loved this client and I believe it will be working again soon!
Old 06/26/2022, 16:10   #41

If i start this Client ant want to play with one of my acounts theres a message with "SSL handshake failed" what should i do?
Old 07/04/2022, 16:28   #42

Gfless Client Update v1.3

Hi, it's been some time since the Gfless Client stopped working but I'm glad to announce that the software has been updated and it's working as intended right now!

First of all I want to say thanks to @ and, specially, stdLemon for the blackbox creation routines, without their effort this update wouldn't have been possible. Here you have a link to stdLemon's repository:

They way of using the software has changed a bit so here you have the new instructions for using it:

New instructions
  1. Download the latest release version
  2. Extract the folder and open GflessClient.exe
  3. Generate your identity file, in order to do so you need to go to Options > Generate Identity and paste in there a valid blackbox from a request to auth/iovation, to intercept the request you can use Fiddler. Here you have a video doing this process. If it's your first time using Fiddler you'll need to enable the HTTPS traffic decryption, to do so you need to go to Tools > Options > HTTPS > Enable "Decrypt HTTPS traffic"
  4. Go to Options > Settings and select your identity file path
  5. Go to Options > Settings and select your NostaleClientX.exe path

Changelog
I've also added a new feature! Besides being able to automatically select the server and channel now you can also select which character you want to log in with. To do so you need to select the character slot in the main window.

I've also updated the profile system. Now the profiles are not automatically saved, this way you don't lose your current profiles if they are not loaded correctly. To save your profiles you need to click on Options > Save profiles. If you want the Gfless Client to automatically load your profiles you need to select the path to a previously generated profile file under Options > Settings.

That's all I had to say, if you want to try out the Gfless Client you can find the download link in the first post of the thread or you can download it from the releases section in github.

Github links:

Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/04/2022, 17:09   #43

i ******* love u
Old 08/09/2022, 21:31   #44

I do all Steps but when i want to logg in my account i get an Error
Error tranfering server replied: Bad Request so what i forgot to do or what i do wrong?
Old 08/29/2022, 11:21   #45

Hi, I've just added captcha support so that you don't have to manually login in the gameforge launcher to solve it. A new window will show you the captcha and you have to input the correct answer which can be either 1, 2, 3 or 4.

You can download it from the first post or get the latest release from github:

Tags
gfless client, nostale