Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] NosGame

Discussion on [Release] NosGame within the Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Nostale category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/12/2021, 20:50   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo00 View Post
Human mode don't even stand.
The other is good, useful bot but not a source of income, to reduce the risk of ban to 0 you must obviously do with 1 character only and keep the main character.

(Obviously if I use 10+ characters to make minigames and while with the main character I do raids etc. the gain becomes a lot, but also the risk of being banned increases and a lot.
If any GM sees that there are 10+ characters playing minigames all together you are automatically banned !.
That's true, human mode is weak and I know this, I will fix that maybe one day. To have ban risk of 0, you have to check this one character if admin is not talking to you, because they are sometimes checking. Source of income is not the best but also not the worst. Few millions you can earn on this.
Old 07/13/2021, 01:25   #47

Fishpond works great, but the samwill is the thing i cant use. It fails all atemps after reaching 10k, i mean it tries, but it kinda not detect so well as before after reaching +10k
Old 07/13/2021, 09:48   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subve2 View Post
Fishpond works great, but the samwill is the thing i cant use. It fails all atemps after reaching 10k, i mean it tries, but it kinda not detect so well as before after reaching +10k
That's weird, I've just tested Sawmill with and without human mode and works good. What are your settings (resolution, level, human) and CPU? I've might need some information, because maybe the bot is not working that great on some older CPUs.
Old 07/13/2021, 11:22   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by May2Beez View Post
That's weird, I've just tested Sawmill with and without human mode and works good. What are your settings (resolution, level, human) and CPU? I've might need some information, because maybe the bot is not working that great on some older CPUs.
My CPU is AMD Ryzen 5 3550H
My screen resolution is 1920x1080 (recommended), i have scalling 125%(recommended)
I tried diffrent nostale resolutions and the same result, windowed.
Level 5, human off
Old 07/13/2021, 14:11   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subve2 View Post
My CPU is AMD Ryzen 5 3550H
My screen resolution is 1920x1080 (recommended), i have scalling 125%(recommended)
I tried diffrent nostale resolutions and the same result, windowed.
Level 5, human off
I've pushed a new small update. Found out that there was unexpected delay after every clicked log, so it could stutter when the game is getting faster.

Also added new human change, it should miss that much, there is only a chance to be a little slower.
Old 07/14/2021, 03:32   #51

How many chances there are to get banned if i use a bot like this one?
Obv, im not going to use it on 12 alts at the same time, I'm asking for riskis for someone who's going to raid on main character while having just 1 alter doing minigame at a time.
Old 07/14/2021, 10:07   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElDausi View Post
How many chances there are to get banned if i use a bot like this one?
Obv, im not going to use it on 12 alts at the same time, I'm asking for riskis for someone who's going to raid on main character while having just 1 alter doing minigame at a time.
That's actually a roulette, probably the only chance for ban is when admin will try to talk to you. I've been using it for a long time already and haven't met the admin yet.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/14/2021, 15:33   #53

Quote:
I had some free time, so I updated the bot to work on all (or atleast most of) windowed resolutions. Download new version from Github

1. Run your game in windowed mode
2. Open minigame in NosTale
3. Run the exe
4. Choose the window based on the title (so it will work only on one window)
5. Choose in the bot desired minigame by typing 1 or 2 and hitting ENTER
6. Now you are choosing number of repeats of game (i.e. 20)
7. Level of wanted reward, by typing from 1 to 5 and hitting ENTER
8. Bot is running.

Remember to not minimize the NosTale window, you can hide it by other window, but don't minimize.

If you find any problems or bugs, hit me up here, I'm checking this thread from time to time.
"3. Run the exe" there is no exe file in the folder
(I downloaded everything that was written in the text file and just put it in nosgame folder, but i can't open start bot.py, if u can please tell me step by step what i need to do to get the bot working with latest versions, thx )
Old 07/14/2021, 18:05   #54

Quote:
(I downloaded everything that was written in the text file and just put it in nosgame folder, but i can't open start bot.py, if u can please tell me step by step what i need to do to get the bot working with latest versions, thx )
Folder you downloaded is the source code of the bot. On the right of github you can find a "Releases" tab. There you can find a simple .exe file of the bot.

Here you go:
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/14/2021, 23:20   #55

Quote:
You need for example pycharm and minimum knowlegde how to get into your folder
Old 07/15/2021, 00:51   #56

Quote:
Folder you downloaded is the source code of the bot. On the right of github you can find a "Releases" tab. There you can find a simple .exe file of the bot.

Here you go:
Yup everything fine now, problem was i didn't see the .exe file when i first downloaded all that i needed, and was trying to open "start bot.py", awesome job btw, everything working as it should for me!
So again regard the chances of getting banned, the bot is 100% safe if i keep an eye on the accout that's doing the minigames game chat right?
What im most scared of and don't know about, is if gamestaff can see that i'm doing minigames while moving and attacking in a raid on another character, and if that wil get me banned (I play on official servers)
Old 07/15/2021, 09:47   #57

Quote:
Yup everything fine now, problem was i didn't see the .exe file when i first downloaded all that i needed, and was trying to open "start bot.py", awesome job btw, everything working as it should for me!
So again regard the chances of getting banned, the bot is 100% safe if i keep an eye on the accout that's doing the minigames game chat right?
What im most scared of and don't know about, is if gamestaff can see that i'm doing minigames while moving and attacking in a raid on another character, and if that wil get me banned (I play on official servers)
You can't be 100% sure about that. The chance is low because bot doesn't inject nor interferes into game files. It simulates a real player. I'm botting on two accounts and I watch both of them all the time. Haven't got banned nor met admin yet. I've made that bot for myself and shared it, but I don't take responsibility for any account lose.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2021, 10:08   #58

elite*gold: 11
sawmill just doesnt seem to work, no matter what resolution i use.
Old 07/15/2021, 10:22   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiKidz View Post
sawmill just doesnt seem to work, no matter what resolution i use.
Can you give more information what is not working? Can't even start? Doesn't hit logs? Or something else?
Old 07/15/2021, 11:09   #60

elite*gold: 11
Quote:
Can you give more information what is not working? Can't even start? Doesn't hit logs? Or something else?
struggles to get over couple thousand points, missing a lot of easy logs. Fishpond works fine.
Closed Thread

Tags
bot, minigames, nostale, python