Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:51

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!




Cella Produce Bot

Discussion on Cella Produce Bot within the Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Nostale category.

Reply
 
Old   #1


 
elite*gold: 135
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 191
Received Thanks: 23
Cella Produce Bot

Its a very Simple bot.

Guide:
Put the refiner on Slot "1"
You have to Open the .exe
Press "f1" for start and "f2" for stop and "f3" for close the bot.





xgamer50x is online now  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/13/2019, 14:00   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,233
Received Thanks: 676
Quote:
Originally Posted by xgamer50x View Post
Its a very Simple bot.

Guide:
Put the refiner on Slot "1"
You have to Open the .exe
Press "f1" for start and "f2" for stop and "f3" for close the bot.


Any Macro can do the same just better.


FI0w is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/13/2019, 14:03   #3


 
elite*gold: 135
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 191
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by FI0w View Post
Any Macro can do the same just better.
And ?

than you push me useless with your comment
xgamer50x is online now  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/13/2019, 18:02   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 49
Received Thanks: 14
Ignore F1ow he is just going around throwing negativity. Anyone can share their work and it doesnt have to be commented like this. Its called learning and sharing. If you have nothing nice or helpful to say then might as well say nothing at all, because you are not helping anyone with that trashy 1 liner. Appreciate peoples learning and sharing.


veronwltan is offline  
Old 06/13/2019, 18:12   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,233
Received Thanks: 676
Quote:
Originally Posted by veronwltan View Post
Ignore F1ow he is just going around throwing negativity. Anyone can share their work and it doesnt have to be commented like this. Its called learning and sharing. If you have nothing nice or helpful to say then might as well say nothing at all, because you are not helping anyone with that trashy 1 liner. Appreciate peoples learning and sharing.


Without bullshit Ads.
FI0w is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/13/2019, 20:26   #6


 
elite*gold: 135
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 191
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by veronwltan View Post
Ignore F1ow he is just going around throwing negativity. Anyone can share their work and it doesnt have to be commented like this. Its called learning and sharing. If you have nothing nice or helpful to say then might as well say nothing at all, because you are not helping anyone with that trashy 1 liner. Appreciate peoples learning and sharing.
Thats the Point^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by FI0w View Post


Without bullshit Ads.
I can do with my Product what i want to do also ads...
xgamer50x is online now  
Old 06/13/2019, 20:48   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 419
Received Thanks: 131
For this **** ads ?

Just send u_i packet
~Teiko~ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/13/2019, 21:56   #8


 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,714
Received Thanks: 914
Quote:
Originally Posted by veronwltan View Post
Ignore F1ow he is just going around throwing negativity. [...]
And he still has done more for this community than you ever will.
Not to forget the most important fact:

Hes right, any macro can do better.
Liihes is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2019, 09:50   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 49
Received Thanks: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liihes View Post
And he still has done more for this community than you ever will.
Not to forget the most important fact:

Hes right, any macro can do better.
OH im sorry i didnt know i said ANYTHING about me doing more than him? let me repeat this for those dense one out there again "THERE is no need to be NEGATIVE, you could EASILY APPRECIATE another persons work." if you still dont understand i suggest a dictionary. OmegaLuL-ing hard
veronwltan is offline  
Old 06/14/2019, 11:35   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
oh no...i cann't know how to use haha
aryuen7313 is offline  
Old 06/14/2019, 22:12   #11


 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,714
Received Thanks: 914
Quote:
Originally Posted by veronwltan View Post
OH im sorry i didnt know i said ANYTHING about me doing more than him? let me repeat this for those dense one out there again "THERE is no need to be NEGATIVE, you could EASILY APPRECIATE another persons work." if you still dont understand i suggest a dictionary. OmegaLuL-ing hard
I said this because of your senseless flame concerning him.
He just gave you a normal criticism while sayin your release is, sorry, worthless and a waste of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by veronwltan
Ignore F1ow he is just going around throwing negativity.
Thats not spreading negativity, thats his oppinion. If you cant deal with other persons oppinions you should not waste your time in a forum like this.

If you dont get my point: I suggest something like a dictionary.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_forum
"OmegaLuL-ing hard"er than you.
Liihes is offline  
Old 06/14/2019, 22:31   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,233
Received Thanks: 676
Quote:
Originally Posted by xgamer50x View Post
Thats the Point^^



I can do with my Product what i want to do also ads...
Ofc you can do what ever you wanna with it. But adding a ads link in this forum? No.

And to the other guy who is doing trash talk if you are not my opinion that this work is basicly useless even because you can't switch the button that get pressed? Then it's OK but it's my opinion so there is nothing wrong. Even if you do more trash talk now idc do what ever you wanna bc i got what i wanted the ****** ads link got replaced with the real one.
FI0w is offline  
Old 06/15/2019, 09:31   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 49
Received Thanks: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liihes View Post
I said this because of your senseless flame concerning him.
He just gave you a normal criticism while sayin your release is, sorry, worthless and a waste of time.



Thats not spreading negativity, thats his oppinion. If you cant deal with other persons oppinions you should not waste your time in a forum like this.

If you dont get my point: I suggest something like a dictionary.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_forum
"OmegaLuL-ing hard"er than you.
Funny thing is, idk where you get the idea that i even "Released" anything + i wish what i said was even close to a flame. I cant flame anyone for **** anyways so if you see it as flame i guess i am trying my best lul.

Sure man anything you say

ALSO quick edit wikipedia is not considered a dictionary as it doesnt have proper citations and its a community that allows people to edit the contents making it a public dump site


veronwltan is offline  
Reply



« I want to hack the NSA. | [Release]wedding map creator »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.