Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale > Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 17:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] thinClient Patcher(Multiclient)

Discussion on [Release] thinClient Patcher(Multiclient) within the Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Nostale category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 68
[Release] thinClient Patcher(Multiclient)

Hey, i think probably there are people that will need a multiclient as gameforge made this update and why after so many years? now they finally want to change something?(my opinion) anyways.

What is this?
So i made a small tool for you guys. This should allow you to start multiple clients from the original gameforge launcher.
Note: I Did not tested it so much but should work.

How To Use?
1- Start the gameforge launcher.
2- Start 'NT_Multiclient Patcher.exe' as admin.
3- Wait for the 'Patch' button getting ready.
4- Click on the 'Patch' button.

Video
Gallery 1

VT Scan:

You can download the tool from the attachments below.
Have fun.
Attached Files
File Type: rar NT_Multiclient Patcher-190607.rar (249.4 KB, 277 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2019, 01:37   #2

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,139
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackout617 View Post
Hey, i think probably there are people that will need a multiclient as gameforge made this update and why after so many years? now they finally want to change something?(my opinion) anyways.

What is this?
So i made a small tool for you guys. This should allow you to start multiple clients from the original gameforge launcher.
Note: I Did not tested it so much but should work.

How To Use?
1- Start the gameforge launcher.
2- Start 'NT_Multiclient Patcher.exe' as admin.
3- Wait for the 'Patch' button getting ready.
4- Click on the 'Patch' button.

Video
Gallery 1

VT Scan:

You can download the tool from the attachments below.
Have fun.
Ich weiß echt nicht wofür du es gemacht hast... is halt 0 notwendig.
Man kann es auch im Launcher normal 2x - 1000x starten. Wechsel einfach dein Account im Launcher indem du sie in den Master Account hinzufügst oder neuen Erstellst und dann auf dein Namen Klickst -> Account Wechsel -> Anderen Account Auswählen -> Starten?

Verstehe dein Tool halt eiskalt 0
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2019, 02:25   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FI0w View Post
Ich weiß echt nicht wofür du es gemacht hast... is halt 0 notwendig.
Man kann es auch im Launcher normal 2x - 1000x starten. Wechsel einfach dein Account im Launcher indem du sie in den Master Account hinzufügst oder neuen Erstellst und dann auf dein Namen Klickst -> Account Wechsel -> Anderen Account Auswählen -> Starten?

Verstehe dein Tool halt eiskalt 0
lol wusste es nicht, mich hatten paar leute angeschrieben dass die einen multiclient brauchen
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2019, 11:57   #4

elite*gold: 200
I mean there is no need to be rude, blackout did go out of his way to make a simple tool for someone that possibly need it. Anything that is done can always be acknowledged without negativity ^.^

To me I dont really need it but I do appreciate him doing this for others
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/08/2019, 16:33   #5

elite*gold: 0
Is there any chance that they will ban you?
Do they have the tools to check if multiple characters in the same account are connected at the same time?
Old 06/08/2019, 16:42   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limoo View Post
Do they have the tools to check if multiple characters in the same account are connected at the same time?
Just try it i mean normally you should not be able to connect 2x the same account
Old 06/08/2019, 16:48   #7

Quote:
Just try it i mean normally you should not be able to connect 2x the same account
ahah, I don't want to test it on my account :P
Old 06/08/2019, 19:39   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limoo View Post
No you can't login with 2 accounts on the same time, if you attempt to you will get a message that your accounts is already logined in.
This tool was made for enabling multiclient, because i was thinking that you can't login with multiple accounts anymore. (It just patches a single byte to start more clients, nothing special)
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2019, 23:02   #9

Quote:
No you can't login with 2 accounts on the same time, if you attempt to you will get a message that your accounts is already logined in.
This tool was made for enabling multiclient, because i was thinking that you can't login with multiple accounts anymore. (It just patches a single byte to start more clients, nothing special)
But even Gameforge said it in the post for the patch where they removed the Mutex check that multi client is possible with new launcher. It just looked more like that you wanna steal data with it. I mean i still won't use it bc not sure to 100% and bc not needed. I just wanted to tell you it
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2019, 00:15   #10

Quote:
But even Gameforge said it in the post for the patch where they removed the Mutex check that multi client is possible with new launcher. It just looked more like that you wanna steal data with it. I mean i still won't use it bc not sure to 100% and bc not needed. I just wanted to tell you it
I Don't track any update notes as i have no interest in the game and because im lazy ,
'wanna steal data with it' this actually pretty mean it's not even like that this my first post, i shared stuff before too and what would i gain from stealing any data?
If your concern is the file size it's linked statically thats why.

In case that you still have any concerns i uploaded the source to git:
the code is ugly but the exact same from the file in the attachment.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2019, 01:42   #11

Quote:
I Don't track any update notes as i have no interest in the game and because im lazy ,
'wanna steal data with it' this actually pretty mean it's not even like that this my first post, i shared stuff before too and what would i gain from stealing any data?
If your concern is the file size it's linked statically thats why.

In case that you still have any concerns i uploaded the source to git:
the code is ugly but the exact same from the file in the attachment.
I don't said that you wanna steal smth with it just that it looks like it bc you offer a patch that is normaly not needed.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2019, 14:05   #12

This guy released a cracked paid nostale bot on youtube in the past that had R.A.T in it in the past , 1 year ago or something... (the bot wasn't even working)

Zabois and blackout same guy
Old 06/09/2019, 20:12   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by theboyz99 View Post
This guy released a cracked paid nostale bot on youtube in the past that had R.A.T in it in the past , 1 year ago or something... (the bot wasn't even working)

Zabois and blackout same guy
I Would suggest you to not write something without knowing anything about it.

1- Even on epvp under my nickname there is already the name 'Zabois' written and yes as you can see this name is used by me. Which should be not hard to see?

2- I Never shared any tool crack etc.. i was selling a LootHack i think probably 1-2years ago which the thread is here: a time ago someone called Dracula999 or something like that tried to scam me but was not able to get the files he got mad and opened a thread on epvp where he was saying he cracked my loot hack but it was a random file with a rat in it. I replied to the thread about what happened and other people also wrote that it includes a virus and few hours later he got banned from epvp. (Maybe you are that guy? why else would you say stuff like this to make my reputation bad)

3- About a bot, i have a paid bot yes which is still active and is not a scam why would i crack my own bot? Thread:
Old 06/09/2019, 21:13   #14

Quote:
I Would suggest you to not write something without knowing anything about it.

1- Even on epvp under my nickname there is already the name 'Zabois' written and yes as you can see this name is used by me. Which should be not hard to see?

2- I Never shared any tool crack etc.. i was selling a LootHack i think probably 1-2years ago which the thread is here: a time ago someone called Dracula999 or something like that tried to scam me but was not able to get the files he got mad and opened a thread on epvp where he was saying he cracked my loot hack but it was a random file with a rat in it. I replied to the thread about what happened and other people also wrote that it includes a virus and few hours later he got banned from epvp. (Maybe you are that guy? why else would you say stuff like this to make my reputation bad)

3- About a bot, i have a paid bot yes which is still active and is not a scam why would i crack my own bot? Thread:
u can do one thing here and another thing on youtube, but ofc the video doesn't remain to remove evidence. And the points u mentioned almost none of them had to do with what i mentioned.

Also the cracked bot was obviously not your own bot but the paid version of easybot .
Old 06/09/2019, 21:52   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by theboyz99 View Post
u can do one thing here and another thing on youtube, but ofc the video doesn't remain to remove evidence. And the points u mentioned almost none of them had to do with what i mentioned.

Also the cracked bot was obviously not your own bot but the paid version of easybot .
Oh so now i did it on youtube interesting, and the point i mentioned has nothing to do with it
You said that my name is zabois and i said that you can read this on epvp already and confirmed it on point 1 which is releated isn't it?

Point 2 is also releated to because i wrote about the only 'rat' situtation that i saw so far.

Point 3 has also to do with what you said because u said a bot crack and the only bot i ever was releated to was my own bot.

Easybot was cracked by someone other on epvp which i dont want to callout before you make his reputation bad too, but probably the old users on the forum already know and the crack that was released by that guy on epvp had no rat/virus in it but got removed because of the forum rules. And on youtube i never uploaded anything releated to easybot or other bots except mine.

Why do you say the points i point out have nothing to do while they do? Seriously i started to get suspicous about you somehow. Why are you acting like this and why are you so convicted that the person you talk about was me?
Thanks
1 User