Moin Moin
hab mich jetzt doch dazu entschlossen, mein Trading Tool zu remastern
Ich versuche alle Funktionen wieder einzubringen, hab auch schon Ideen für neue
Ich bin bei jetzt bei 0 angefangen und werde wenn ich Zeit und Lust hab, weiter Funktionen hinzufügen
Sollten Fragen oder Anregungen aufkommen, ihr wisst wie man eine PN schreibt
Aktuelle Funktionen
- Shopmanager:
Listet alle Shops auf der aktuellen Map auf und ermöglicht so schnelles kaufen oder durchstöbern der Shopzone
Nächste Funktionen
- Ankaufshop:
Nimmt automatisch Handelsanfragen an, sollte das Item auf der Kaufliste stehen, wird dem entsprechen das Gold in den Tausch gelegt und gehandelt
(Lohnt sich erst mit einen Spammbot, das wird aber auch die nächste Funktion sein
Hello,
I want remaster my
Im trying to remaster all old functions and i have also some ideas for new stuff
Functions
- Shopmanager:
Listing all shops in the map, this allows to search for special items for the cheapest price
Next Functions
- Tradeshop:
if someone send a traderequest in nostale, it will automatically accepten.
if he put some items in the trade, which is on your shoppinglist, it will put your gold in the trade and finished them
(usefull with a spammer, thats will be my next function)
hope my english i correct, if i made a mistake, just tell me
Despite the fact I dont understand nothing that's written on the post I must say that I REALLY LOVED to see that the tool was coded in VB.net, it's really nice to see people that remembers it and does not fall on the community-beloved-microsoft-lang C#, either C/C++ (It would had been easier to do with hooks and so). Yet as I said 10/10, would use it If I played
Despite the fact I dont understand nothing that's written on the post I must say that I REALLY LOVED to see that the tool was coded in VB.net, it's really nice to see people that remembers it and does not fall on the community-beloved-microsoft-lang C#, either C/C++ (It would had been easier to do with hooks and so). Yet as I said 10/10, would use it If I played
Uh, why are you browsing this section if you dont play Nostale
Despite the fact I dont understand nothing that's written on the post I must say that I REALLY LOVED to see that the tool was coded in VB.net, it's really nice to see people that remembers it and does not fall on the community-beloved-microsoft-lang C#, either C/C++ (It would had been easier to do with hooks and so). Yet as I said 10/10, would use it If I played
thanks for you words
every time when i say im coding in vb, the people just laugh
i dont know if you watch at my source, but im just controlling a packetlogger, because i dont know how to use nostale function or something like this xD
i would be more tools like this , something like a "super"bot but i cant controll the bots from doktor or walrossgreat because its written on qt5 <.<
and i will make a english version from the thread(and maybe from NTT)
Quote:
Originally Posted by @LRevolution
How about you come back, there's only a few developers here, your contribution would be appreciated
thanks for you words
every time when i say im coding in vb, the people just laugh
i dont know if you watch at my source, but im just controlling a packetlogger, because i dont know how to use nostale function or something like this xD
i would be more tools like this , something like a "super"bot but i cant controll the bots from doktor or walrossgreat because its written on qt5 <.<
and i will make a english version from the thread(and maybe from NTT)
i think the same, would be nice if he come back
Maybe i add it on npt, i can help you for the "Nostale fonctions".
very good program, but can you add like an autobuyer? so you can leave your character afk and autobuy the items that you want onder a specificaly price??
very good program, but can you add like an autobuyer? so you can leave your character afk and autobuy the items that you want onder a specificaly price??
[RELEASE] [OPEN SOURCE] CE 5.5 Pointer to AutoIt Source-Code 02/13/2011 - AutoIt - 6 Replies Habe heute erst gemerkt, dass es hier eine AutoIt Sektion gibt xD also poste ich mal mein Programm mit rein.
Funktionsweise:
1. in CE Rechtsklick auf den Pointer und auf "Copy" klicken
2. in meinem Programm auf "Code generieren" klicken
3. In euer Scite gehen und einfügen
Hier ist der Source Code vom Programm:
[Release]How To Make Tq Source Work + Working Source + Server ByBass + Commands 12/08/2008 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 15 Replies 1: How To Make The Server Work
In fact, before other people did not just let ACC now with hi EACC Columbia landing on the settlement of the issue, and the rest is our own how to improve the content of those interested can improve the next. MY MY set and the same. INI MAP INI files and MAP with the client-to-date coverage of the account. server.dat ! And then as long as the client will be able to modify server.dat!
127.0.0.1 192.168.0.1 192.168.1.1 IP。 Please do generally use...