Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale > Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 23:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

any decoder to decode the packet?

Discussion on any decoder to decode the packet? within the Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Nostale category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

or any formula to decode the packet.
i get something no meaning HEX packet.
Old 08/06/2012, 19:25   #2

elite*gold: 2778
Received Thanks: 1,044
Packetlogger ftw?
Old 08/06/2012, 19:32   #3

elite*gold: 113
The Black Market: 133/2/0
Received Thanks: 4,449

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
decoder
07/16/2012 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
hey can any1 tell me how to decode some numbers in memory vew at cheat engine also can any1 tell me what number is 161 for example 91 is somthing like 4A B4
any one know how decoder???
05/24/2010 - CO2 Programming - 5 Replies
hello all the code right here please any one decoder it part1 <?php // This file is protected by copyright law and provided under license. Reverse engineering of this file is strictly prohibited....
DAt Decode Help
09/08/2008 - Kal Online - 31 Replies
hi Guys, i search and search every forum, and cant find the way to decode this file from config.pk i really apreaciate somebody tell me how or decode and send me a message please. i already try a few decoders but i always get weird numbers. RapidShare: Easy Filehosting if this is the wrong forum to post this, sorry.
World of Warcraft Packet Decoder
07/22/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 70 Replies
English: This program captures and decodes World of Warcraft network packets. Have you ever wanted to see if you have any messages in-game without maximizing World of Warcraft? Now you can! When you get a Tell, Party, Raid, Guild, Etc.. it will log it in the appropriate panel. German (online transalation): Dieses Programm nimmt gefangen und decodiert Welt der Warcraft Netzpakete.
Vb6 Conquer Packet Decoder
12/11/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 42 Replies
This Counts As A Tool Right? Anyway, Yeah, Heres The Exe, Source Being Posted Shortly. I hope this helps somone who needs a way to decrypt packets :) Please Report Any Errors/Mistakes And I'll Be Happy To Correct Them