Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

nfsw hack by X.Hacker

Discussion on nfsw hack by X.Hacker within the NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Need for Speed World category.

Old 03/09/2015, 22:58   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by X.Hacker View Post
TDX hahahaa
A noob is allways a noob.... and youll stay as noob forever!!!
Old 03/10/2015, 05:58   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by vforvlive View Post
A noob is allways a noob.... and youll stay as noob forever!!!
Say that I steal.
Give me your skype I am all show and you learn how to create cheat from me.
I'll show you how to do cheats.
I look forward to your Skype?!
Old 03/10/2015, 07:30   #18

Quote:
Say that I steal.
Give me your skype I am all show and you learn how to create cheat from me.
I'll show you how to do cheats.
I look forward to your Skype?!
So you can have more people to steal from?
Old 03/10/2015, 15:51   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopesetic View Post
So you can have more people to steal from?
You give me your skype or not?
Old 03/10/2015, 19:16   #20

Quote:
You give me your skype or not?
Lmao, boy if I was going to skype with anyone to learn to code NFSW hacks it would be Malware or Farming Inc.

If I want to learn how to practice falling down, I'll give you a call.
Old 03/10/2015, 19:51   #21

Quote:
Lmao, boy if I was going to skype with anyone to learn to code NFSW hacks it would be Malware or Farming Inc.

If I want to learn how to practice falling down, I'll give you a call.
I want you just to prove that I can do myself hack...
Old 03/11/2015, 01:28   #22

Quote:
I want you just to prove that I can do myself hack...
You have already proved that you can't by stealing other people's work. There's nothing you can do to prove anything to anybody here. Even if you create something that's completely original and yours, you will still be a noob piece of **** that steals others hard work to pass off as your own.

It's very simple, you destroyed any credibility you had and you can never fix that.

Now, can we get this thread closed and hopefully ban this piece of ****.
Old 03/11/2015, 05:32   #23

I want more Cop Ligts Plssss can you update <3 hehhe
Old 03/11/2015, 05:38   #24

Quote:
You have already proved that you can't by stealing other people's work. There's nothing you can do to prove anything to anybody here. Even if you create something that's completely original and yours, you will still be a noob piece of **** that steals others hard work to pass off as your own.

It's very simple, you destroyed any credibility you had and you can never fix that.

Now, can we get this thread closed and hopefully ban this piece of ****.
Kop I find myself agreeing with a lot of what you say on these forums, but frankly, in my humble, that's harsh...and no I'm not after a slagging match, I'm just not a fan of unnecessary cruelty. And I'm also sure if, Kowers/Or What ever he calls himself, was to come out with a "instant Bugatti" hack (admittedly unlikely ) I'm pretty sure you'd be grabbing it-not sure you'd give him the credit though.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/11/2015, 08:29   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by getoverthere View Post
Kop I find myself agreeing with a lot of what you say on these forums, but frankly, in my humble, that's harsh...and no I'm not after a slagging match, I'm just not a fan of unnecessary cruelty. And I'm also sure if, Kowers/Or What ever he calls himself, was to come out with a "instant Bugatti" hack (admittedly unlikely ) I'm pretty sure you'd be grabbing it-not sure you'd give him the credit though.
I understand where your coming from, but I do not feel he deserves to be treated any better for what he does. Other people work very hard to develop these hacks and this piece of **** can't even be bothered to give them the credit they deserve. So I'm sorry but I don't feel I'm being too cruel. If anything, I haven't been cruel enough because he still hasn't given credit where it's due.

Also, I've had the opportunity to drive a Bugatti around (the real thing, not the TachkaMenyalka ****) and frankly, I think it's garbage. Only thing I could see myself using it for is drags, and if I had a Pagani Clinqiue that would go out the window too.
Old 03/11/2015, 08:40   #26

Quote:
I understand where your coming from, but I do not feel he deserves to be treated any better for what he does. Other people work very hard to develop these hacks and this piece of shit can't even be bothered to give them the credit they deserve. So I'm sorry but I don't feel I'm being too cruel. If anything, I haven't been cruel enough because he still hasn't given credit where it's due.

Also, I've had the opportunity to drive a Bugatti around (the real thing, not the TachkaMenyalka crap) and frankly, I think it's garbage. Only thing I could see myself using it for is drags, and if I had a Pagani Clinqiue that would go out the window too.
That's correct!
He was on DarkTeam 1 week ago,he lso was a moderator,dont know how,even android didnt know how. He had a little power and he tried to ban me permanently from there only because I told him to not use my things in their creations. I also received a warning

Look there the reason,wtf - this is a big thing - give someone the power to see what type of person he is.
But obvious their try was useless because Android find out that he is kower and he also receive permanent ban from DarkTeam. Android said to me that it was a mistake to make it moderator,he didnt knew that XHACKER was kower.
In aproximativ 15 minutes after their ban they delete my warning too,delete entirely,even in logs that warning had dissapear, WHY? - because was given from their frustated mind.

With other words he wanted to remove me from there then to post there all hacks from here with their name as dev ) .So if me dissappeared then nobody will not say him that he is a noob.

SO GUYS, THIS IS KOWER, THAT TYPE OF PERSON
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/11/2015, 13:10   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malware442 View Post
That's correct!
He was on DarkTeam 1 week ago,he lso was a moderator,dont know how,even android didnt know how. He had a little power and he tried to ban me permanently from there only because I told him to not use my things in their creations. I also received a warning

Look there the reason,wtf - this is a big thing - give someone the power to see what type of person he is.
But obvious their try was useless because Android find out that he is kower and he also receive permanent ban from DarkTeam. Android said to me that it was a mistake to make it moderator,he didnt knew that XHACKER was kower.
In aproximativ 15 minutes after their ban they delete my warning too,delete entirely,even in logs that warning had dissapear, WHY? - because was given from their frustated mind.

With other words he wanted to remove me from there then to post there all hacks from here after their name.So if me dissappeared then nobody will not say him that he is a noob.

SO GUYS, THIS IS KOWER, THAT TYPE OF PERSON
Android knew that I KOWER, he made a little focus and deceived me. But I do not care at all that I opened my cheat portal ..
Old 03/11/2015, 14:58   #28

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
Kowers, I think you should just stop posting mate. With every post you write, you seem more and more ridiculous.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/11/2015, 15:45   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
Kowers, I think you should just stop posting mate. With every post you write, you seem more and more ridiculous.
I know that you do not respect me.
What do you want from me (Malware442, Farming Inc., Kopsetic)?
I promise that I will do all your wishes.
Old 03/11/2015, 16:23   #30

Quote:
I know that you do not respect me.
What do you want from me (Malware442, Farming Inc., Kopsetic)?
I promise that I will do all your wishes.
This post tell everything about you.

No more to say! -> dont answer , I will skip this thread!
As Berkay said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post