Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GLT v1.0 (Launching Tool)

Discussion on GLT v1.0 (Launching Tool) within the NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Need for Speed World category.

Old 08/26/2014, 22:54   #31

elite*gold: 0
I have made my own script long ago, doesn't work with background because, pixelsearch is included, other than that, it works well but still not good to leave it overnight, due to nfsw bugs/lags sometimes not inviting player until r&k is done and also sometimes loading is longer..
Old 03/24/2015, 08:12   #32

elite*gold: 2343
The Black Market: 286/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,017
Work & Safe as it is 24.03.2015
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/29/2015, 14:04   #33

Hi guys,probable yesterday receive a temp ban for this?
Ask this why i use also Mbot slot hack,and afther buy slot i try hack for buy special card and car obviously without success, we know that human curiosity exceeds all logic .. :P
Now account is back,but I decided not to use for a few days, maybe keep me under control ..
however the slot car remained.
Old 03/29/2015, 14:11   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykol View Post
Hi guys,probable yesterday receive a temp ban for this?
Ask this why i use also Mbot slot hack,and afther buy slot i try hack for buy special card and car obviously without success, we know that human curiosity exceeds all logic .. :P
Now account is back,but I decided not to use for a few days, maybe keep me under control ..
however the slot car remained.
car slot isn't detectable if you buy 10 slots/day or less. They can detect something if you buy 150 once.

Slots-special cards aren't the same. Not same bug,not same checks.

Hacking special cards isn't possible, a lot of checks are there.
Old 03/29/2015, 15:06   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malware442 View Post
car slot isn't detectable if you buy 10 slots/day or less. They can detect something if you buy 150 once.

Slots-special cards aren't the same. Not same bug,not same checks.

Hacking special cards isn't possible, a lot of checks are there.
Buy only 30 car slot,but dont think ban me for this reason.
perhaps anticheat has detected an attempt to buy SB car erratically ...
when I tried to buy sb car with ctrl-f9 activated, the game gave me error, could this be the reason..
Old 03/29/2015, 16:19   #36

Quote:
Buy only 30 car slot,but dont think ban me for this reason.
perhaps anticheat has detected an attempt to buy SB car erratically ...
when I tried to buy sb car with ctrl-f9 activated, the game gave me error, could this be the reason..
No... ctrl+F9 just patch slots. If you try to buy something else with that activated you will buy that item normal,with boost. This react only with slots - no ban reason.. Temp ban was because of something else.
Old 03/30/2015, 15:01   #37

Quote:
No... ctrl+F9 just patch slots. If you try to buy something else with that activated you will buy that item normal,with boost. This react only with slots - no ban reason.. Temp ban was because of something else.
OK, thanks for the clarification.
moral of the story .. one must be careful!
Old 04/01/2015, 08:59   #38

Now I'm pretty sure that I got for this ban.
Last night came again with the primary account, and open glt v1.0 login later the two sub accounts, I have performed the procedure by the book, and even have time to do a race, I got ban in your primary lvl 56 ...
I state that were two days that I did not use the account, precisely since I was received the last temp ban, almost in the same situation ... so 90% i think this is detected.
Old 04/01/2015, 11:26   #39

Quote:
Now I'm pretty sure that I got for this ban.
Last night came again with the primary account, and open glt v1.0 login later the two sub accounts, I have performed the procedure by the book, and even have time to do a race, I got ban in your primary lvl 56 ...
I state that were two days that I did not use the account, precisely since I was received the last temp ban, almost in the same situation ... so 90% i think this is detected.
This program is something which inject a dll which patch multiwindow detection.
With other words it allow you to start 2 instances or more on same PC.
So your ban wasn't because of this patch. Your ban was because you drive on 2 accounts in same PC( 2 Drivers in same time on same IP -> server detect this and send that issue).
So they check the IP which send data about drivers. This is the reason which made that "private race bot" to not be availabe, sandbox too.
You wanted to do too much in same time.They way doing that exist but their checks exist too. So this just allow to run more instances in same time - no other hacks injected.

RUNNING 2 accounts/drivers in same time on same PC isn't safe anymore. Now it depend of luck,some people can bo this way safer and others dont.
Personally I wont reccomand to run 2 accounts/drivers in same PC.
Old 04/01/2015, 17:30   #40

Quote:
So your ban wasn't because of this patch. Your ban was because you drive on 2 accounts in same PC( 2 Drivers in same time on same IP -> server detect this and send that issue).
So they check the IP which send data about drivers. This is the reason which made that "private race bot" to not be availabe, sandbox too.
You wanted to do too much in same time.They way doing that exist but their checks exist too. So this just allow to run more instances in same time - no other hacks injected.

RUNNING 2 accounts/drivers in same time on same PC isn't safe anymore. Now it depend of luck,some people can bo this way safer and others dont.
interesting, I never realised it was an issue to run 2 instants on one PC.
If its the server recognising the same ip,
what if you were playing and your brother was also playing in another room in the house? It would be the same ip EA side, can they tell that they're on different PCs?

I know you said that it depends on luck, well I must have been lucky for a very long time
Personally I'm going to carry on with 2 instances if I get banned (again) then I will be leaving NFSW.
If I want car slots, I'll make sure I'm only running 1 that night.
cheers
Old 04/01/2015, 18:40   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by getoverthere View Post
interesting, I never realised it was an issue to run 2 instants on one PC.
If its the server recognising the same ip,
what if you were playing and your brother was also playing in another room in the house? It would be the same ip EA side, can they tell that they're on different PCs?

I know you said that it depends on luck, well I must have been lucky for a very long time
Personally I'm going to carry on with 2 instances if I get banned (again) then I will be leaving NFSW.
If I want car slots, I'll make sure I'm only running 1 that night.
cheers
You know that EA servers suck so ... They could check your hardware id to make sure you have using same PC or not. I think if there is same IP they check to see if is same pc too. So they anytime could begin to check intensive those checks and blacklisted those driver which run in same time on same pc. Like TE checks etc
Old 04/02/2015, 07:54   #42

Quote:

this time I only used GLT v1.0, without injecting other hacks,
but I did not even have time to start a race that I got the permanent ban on the primary account.
Think it is not difficult for their servers, identify two or three clients with the same ip, and same operating system.
I always had doubts about this glt v1, and I was not wrong.
However I solved the problem as mentioned earlier.
Ubuntu-> virtualbox-> VPN / Proxy
that way I can run 3 sessions of play, and use the bot at the same time.
AH .. and above all I did not get a ban.
Old 04/02/2015, 08:26   #43

Quote:
this time I only used GLT v1.0, without injecting other hacks,
but I did not even have time to start a race that I got the permanent ban on the primary account.
Think it is not difficult for their servers, identify two or three clients with the same ip, and same operating system.
I always had doubts about this glt v1, and I was not wrong.
However I solved the problem as mentioned earlier.
Ubuntu-> virtualbox-> VPN / Proxy
that way I can run 3 sessions of play, and use the bot at the same time.
AH .. and above all I did not get a ban.
This way work. If you simulate different PC and IPs then all must work great
Thanks
1 User