Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

<GUIDE> How to use a Trainer/Bot

Discussion on <GUIDE> How to use a Trainer/Bot within the NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Need for Speed World category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
<GUIDE> How to use a Trainer/Bot

Due to the constant barrage of noobs screaming that perfectly good trainers/bots dont work, I have made this brief guide. Mods please sticky this.

What is a Trainer?
A trainer is a small program that will allow you more control over your gaming experience. It is preloaded with settings that will change the physics of the game and other useful features. These may include:
Speed hacks
Unlimited powerups
Fast powerups
Wall hacks
Improved handling
No cops/traffic
Ghost mode
and more...

How do I use it?
(1)These programs will make A/V software like AVG go nuts, you will need to disable it before you can download/extract/run the trainer. Right click on the AVG icon in your taskbar and select "temporarily disable AVG protection" and set it for however long you intend on using the trainer. Most people set it to resume after restart.
If you skip this step you will not be able to download/extract/run the program.

(2) Extract the file to any place that you can readily locate it, normally the desktop.

(3) Start NFSW and enter free roam (where you can drive around freely)

(4) Right click the trainer file and select "Run as administrator"

(5) If you get an error at this point you either:
(a) did not start the trainer while in free roam
(b) have an old expired version of the trainer
(c) did not start it in administrator mode

(6) Activate the features you want to use in the trainer by pressing the corresponding button and return to the game. Thats it!

What is a Bot?
A Bot is a small program that will automate a simple repetitive task.

How do I use it?
The rules are the same as for a trainer, it must be run in administrator mode and it must be current. But the most important factor: YOU MUST CHANGE YOUR SCREEN RESOLUTION IN GAME TO 800X600 - OR IT WILL NOT WORK

Many people here are kind enough to provide legitimate Trainers/Bots free for all to use, but unfortunatly there are always brainless noobs leaving comments that they dont work when in fact the problem is the lack of Brain.exe and the noobs abillity to READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!!

So many conflicting comments makes it even harder for other people to determine which are real and which are fakes, so follow this simple guide:
(1) READ THE INSTRUCTIONS
(2) FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS
(3) If it doesn't work RETURN TO STEP (1) and repeat!

If it works for everyone else and not you, guess what? YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.

If you have questions, do NOT post them without first reading the thread FULLY.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/28/2012, 10:23   #2

elite*gold: 213
800x600 Not 600x800
Old 07/28/2012, 11:00   #3

and the cheat for use ?
fail
Old 07/28/2012, 11:49   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyney View Post
and the cheat for use ?
fail
This is a GUIDE for using trainers/bots in general, not providing you with them!

Once again, READ YOU IGNORANT LITTLE TWERP!
Old 07/29/2012, 01:29   #5

Thanks bang
Old 07/29/2012, 02:01   #6

Have to agree with you 100%, reading is a lost art.

For those that do not speak English, there are translators available online like Google Translate - there shouldn't be an excuse for not understanding.

Every Trainer & Bot that has been uploaded comes along with instructions on how to use them, no one should be asking "how do I's" when the instructions are right there in front of you.
Old 08/02/2012, 09:49   #7

Agreed...

Human beings are getting dumber by the day.
Old 08/03/2012, 10:17   #8

Since the oh so dedicated mod wont reply to messages re: sticky thread... I'm giving this a good old... BUMP.
Old 08/08/2012, 07:37   #9

And for the same reason... Another bump.