Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > New World
You last visited: Today at 23:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Azoth Lake - Join The Wait List

Discussion on Azoth Lake - Join The Wait List within the New World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Azoth Lake - Join The Wait List

🔷 Azoth Lake 🔷

🔹 First of all, thank you for waiting patiently. We stopped recruiting new members and wanted our entire focus to be on the development of Azoth Lake. We've come a long way during this time, we've developed the best fishing program ever and a brand new interface to serve you better. In this process, we cleared all existing errors and maximized efficiency. Even though we've come this far, we still have a long way to go. We plan to give our current focus to the gathering bot. We would like to present a brand new gathering bot for you, different from the current one.

🔹We are starting a waiting list program for you who want to be a part of Azoth Lake. In this process, you must join the discord and fill out the application form. It may take a long time before you are accepted as our main focus is still developing Azoth Lake.

🔹When you are accepted, you will be contacted via discord from a person on our team. You will be moved to the main discord server, you will get a one-day trial key and the necessary instructions.

🔹You will have the opportunity to try it out for a day, without buying it.

For more information and application form you can join our discord.

Our Latest Interface And Fishing Bot

Our References From Main Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingstenhd View Post
Fantastic Bot, I have used all 3. Very smooth and efficient. I had an issue with it working (it came down to settings and was my fault) Developer went into a private chat with me and spent around 30 minutes or so helping me not only fix the issue but to check on the other bots that I wasn't having issues with and ensured they were all working great for me. I cannot suggest this bot enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaestern View Post
Bot works great! Had some problems setting it up in the beginning, but the main developer hopped in a discord call with me and we fixed the problem together. Really friendly support and awesome community.

Now that I have gotten the product up and running it is working like a charm. It does everything for you. Picks lure, does anti-afk movements, repairs your gear, perfect fish catch timing every single time. Will highly recommend this bot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iownadog View Post
I can safely say what the pro's and cons are of this bot.

1. it's reasonably priced, and updates come fast when bugs are addressed. usually within 1 day of minor changes and larger ones take a bit more time.

2. there are 3 bots in 1, meaning you can use 1 bot at a time, either a fishing music or a gathering bot.

3. Downside is gathering is not dedicated route and you cannot make your own routes, meaning you go afk in an area and the bot will clear everything. they are working on making it better but not much feedback has been given on this yet.
Fishing had the largest updates lately and the most work was done in this, mainly also cause the community on discord helped them with this development and gave tips to each other to maximize profits.

The bot itself is an OCR one meaning if you use it wisely detection will be very difficult of course if you fish in a hotspot for 3 days straight that's a ban but hey that's pretty much your own damn fault them right.

So far I have been enjoying the bot and the community they are very helpful and share internally.

Right now they have a member stop and that's so they can work on the bot still effectively without growing too large and stay undetected.

This is a bot for the long run not just 2 months gathering and get another account banned.
Old 10/27/2022, 21:36   #2

Does it have aimbot aswell?
Old 10/28/2022, 05:48   #3

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipi222 View Post
Does it have aimbot aswell?
no
Old 10/31/2022, 15:10   #4

Is this the beta stage?
Old 11/01/2022, 21:24   #5

Bro, some of the information you want seems kind of invasive.
Old 11/07/2022, 05:53   #6

I filled out the form. tnx for invite. discord: Florin2011x#1171
Old 11/28/2022, 20:05   #7

Completed the form. For those saying the form asks for too much information, the only thing that stood out was social media accounts. You can list everything else and nothing that gets connected from that will cause an issue.

Simply don't share socials if you aren't comfortable sharing a personal profile and you don't have an alt created. People I can see linking their accounts are either influencers in the cheating space or streamers that partner with cheat tool creators for marketing. Either way, the form seems fine so stop worrying and get on the list!
Old 12/15/2022, 02:27   #8

Is there a way to see where we are on the wait list?
Old 12/15/2022, 19:28   #9

I've been on the waiting list for almost 2 months now. Be prepared to wait a long time
Old 01/17/2023, 13:31   #10

im in the wait list, How long should I wait?
Old 01/23/2023, 09:37   #11

please add me on the whitelist th0nz#3557