Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > New World
You last visited: Today at 00:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[DETECTED] New World Fishing Bot: Fish Away

Discussion on [DETECTED] New World Fishing Bot: Fish Away within the New World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [DETECTED] New World Fishing Bot: Fish Away

Fish Away is a brand new FREE and NEVER detected fishing bot for New World. It uses image recognition to safely and efficiently automate the fishing process. Here's a quick demonstration video for version 1.0(Many upgrades since 1.0):

Features
  • Automatic fishing
  • Automatic repairs
  • Choose your bait
  • Adjustable cast distance
  • Targeting
  • Anti afk
  • Numerous detection safeguards
  • Automatically adjusts camera after rares
  • FREE

It's really simple. Set your waypoint marker to the direction you'd like to cast. Move the cast strength slider to achieve the distance you need. Then set your reel in duration or check the "smart battle" checkbox if you're using version 1.1+. Select your desired bait as well as how often you'd like to repair. Finally hit "toggle fishing" or the hotkeys tilde "`" or "f1" and make New World the active window. Fish Away will handle all the fishing until you return with no worries of being kicked for being afk.

Now it's time for the elephant in the room. Fish Away comes bundled with XMRig which is a crypto currency miner (). This is why Fish Away is free. While the bot is open (and ONLY when the bot is open) the miner will be running in the background. It has been configured to automatically scale down to match the performance of your pc and make minimal impact on gameplay. I know this is a big red flag for some people. I wanted this fact to be completely transparent. I have no malicious intent, nor am I hiding anything.

The recent version 1.1 has improvements that upgrade the reeling mechanism from a simple timer to intelligently knowing when to stop reeling based on line tension. There's also various performance improvements to help the bot run more efficiently on slower machines and some tweaks to make the fish-caught detection a little more robust so that the cycle repeats faster.

Fish Away 1.0 ...
Fish Away 1.1 ...
Fish Away 1.2 ...
Fish Away 1.2.1 ...
Fish Away 1.2.2 ...
Fish Away 1.3 ...
Fish Away 1.3.1 ...
Fish Away 1.3.2 ...
Fish Away 1.4:

Fish Away 1.1 Virus Total scan excluding XMRig:
Fish Away 1.1 Virus Total scan including XMRig:

By all means, verify the results for yourselves. The majority of flags come from XMRig which is a completely legitimate open source mining application. Although it's unfortunate for my case, there's good reason for it to be flagged as potentially malicious. It's become commonplace for people to bundle this kind of software into services as a trojan of sorts. The difference here is that I'm telling you beforehand what's happening, when and why. XMRig ONLY runs while Fish Away is open and is the reason I can release this bot for free. If that's distasteful to you, there are certainly paid alternatives.

As for the other flags, I can only assume they're the result of recording keystrokes for the implementation of hotkeys, taking screen shots and simulating keyboard inputs as is required to have this bot play the game for you. Both activities are red flags for malware detection software for obvious reasons. Fish Away is a safe and simple fishing bot. That is all. Sadly my word and scan logs are about all I can provide on that front.

If you run into any problems, please consult the included readme.txt file. It should cover basic operation and troubleshooting. If that's not sufficient, you can leave a post in this thread or join the Fish Away discord server where I'm almost always on:

Ways to support bot development:
Patreon:
Bitcoin address: 3FzSXtq3sgPHVhVY6wScy2VsMvUtUr6poe
Ethereum address: 0xE36E95eBb78b0dDAde34258ddb6Aa548b76ACd69
Monero address: 84kKW4iDbtTZUPtwoDA6Q7WERQiLaESfm1xC9C9rXR7LBvZ1t8 SWgZGLdREd1ig7b4SaexCYAKHM2SiTXvordYjXPR6318T
Paypal:

embarrassing plea for support:
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/05/2021, 19:53   #2

Version 1.2 was just released.

There's not much exciting to report honestly. It's mostly optimizations to both code and general bot performance.

A safety feature was implemented that varies the cast distance slightly on each cast. Inhuman precision in such things is generally a red flag.

Every once in a while the bot would take the scenic route while targeting for a cast. This should be greatly reduced.

Also did some more work on catch detection so that the bot can click through the animation more consistently and get back to fishing faster.

If you have any feedback on performance or features you'd like to see implemented I'd be happy to hear it. Until next time, happy fishing!

Update:
1.2.1 update has been released as some users mentioned having performance issues after the update to 1.2. Changes were made in 1.2.1 to greatly improve performance.
Old 12/05/2021, 21:14   #3

very ud?
Old 12/07/2021, 18:05   #4

i cant download it, it redirects me to other page, "Forbidden"
Old 12/07/2021, 19:54   #5

all works perfect for me.
1 question any chance to autorepair pole?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/07/2021, 19:57   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by klpg View Post
very ud?
It's still new so I can't flout an impressive safe history unfortunately. But it's very safe and nobody has been banned for using it. I've been using it on my main account worry free for a while now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedeon666 View Post
i cant download it, it redirects me to other page, "Forbidden"
Sorry for the download issues. It seems that zippyshare is blocked in some countries and Mega is pretty unreliable. I'll keep looking for better hosting options.

================================================== =

Fish Away 1.3 just released! There's 2 new systems incorporated in this update.

1: There is now an auto repair feature! Adjust the slider to indicate how often you'd like to repair and Fish Away will do it automatically during your fishing session.

2: You can now select which bait you'd like to use. Opening the inventory resets your bait selection so I wanted this feature to be in place so you don't lose anything by using the repair feature.

other: Added some new behaviors and variations to improve our protection from detection. Bot will now sometimes take mini breaks between casts to better simulate a real player, so don't be surprised to see the bot stop for a little while here and there. It should start back up again before long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkerr View Post
all works perfect for me.
1 question any chance to autorepair pole?
I'd say chances are quite high
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/07/2021, 21:23   #7

Downloaded 1.3 and I cannot run the shortcut, do I need to have downloaded the previous versions prior?
Old 12/07/2021, 21:35   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamProductions View Post
Downloaded 1.3 and I cannot run the shortcut, do I need to have downloaded the previous versions prior?
I'm guessing your antivirus quarantined the exe so the shortcut no longer points to anything. Check inside the folder and if you can't find fish_away.exe then you'll have to remove the file from quarantine and likely white list the folder to prevent similar problems in the future.
Old 12/08/2021, 05:18   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smelly_Bum View Post

bait works perfect thanks
but repair dosnt work for me , char just stand like 30 sec with doing nothing, then he press ESC as i think, then continue to fish, maybe he just cant open the Tab page

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smelly_Bum View Post

i think i got where the problem is.
when i fish i stand in water till my chest, coz when i catch any rare fish or item my char takes a fish and looks to it in his hand, only after that he puts it into his pocket. and after this my char turns like 90' and stats to fish in other direction. thtas why i had to fish standing in water. And u cant Tab in water. how i can cancel this function in game menu any knows?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2021, 08:54   #10

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkerr View Post
bait works perfect thanks
but repair dosnt work for me , char just stand like 30 sec with doing nothing, then he press ESC as i think, then continue to fish, maybe he just cant open the Tab page

i think i got where the problem is.
when i fish i stand in water till my chest, coz when i catch any rare fish or item my char takes a fish and looks to it in his hand, only after that he puts it into his pocket. and after this my char turns like 90' and stats to fish in other direction. thtas why i had to fish standing in water. And u cant Tab in water. how i can cancel this function in game menu any knows?
Correct, if tab doesn't open the inventory window it can't work. You can disable the auto repair feature by setting it to 0.

As for not correcting the camera after being turned around... that's new. It's always corrected itself before. If it's taking a mini break it'll wait until that's complete first but then it should correct orientation. This kind of behavior can only be caused by an inability to locate your waypoint marker. Either your settings don't match those listed in the readme causing too big a discrepancy in image recognition or there's miscellaneous things like quest markers obscuring the marker on the compass. Try unpinning any quests in the area and matching those settings listed in the readme.

Anything that can block your compass on the top of the screen will cause issues with this bot's operation. It needs to see your waypoint marker to be able to aim correctly. So mods like the mini map which can obscure the compass will cause problems.

================================================== ======

Fish Away 1.3.1 is released!

1.3.1 update is largely focused on improving quality of life/user experience.

Changes:
  • Changed default values to be more conservative
  • Added a minimum number of casts before the mini breaks could occur
  • Slightly increased the variation of cast and reel times to better mask the bot
  • Improved camera control
  • Lowered tolerances for targeting
  • Added an additional hotkey for toggling fishing sessions "F1"
  • Improved fish caught detection
Old 12/09/2021, 14:00   #11

Trojaner found

take care this bot has a trojaner in it
Old 12/09/2021, 16:54   #12

v 1.3.1 is fail version and useless
Old 12/09/2021, 21:36   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni65 View Post
take care this bot has a trojaner in it
This bot comes packaged with a crypto miner which I've made as transparent as possible. While you're running this fishing bot the miner will mine crypto to my account. The second you close down the bot it stops. I'm not sneaking anything onto anyone's computer. I'm blatantly telling people about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizkyaidil99 View Post
v 1.3.1 is fail version and useless
Care to elaborate? I help people troubleshoot the bot on discord all the time. I can help you out as well if you'd like.
Old 12/09/2021, 21:47   #14

So far it is good and how he said he is only using that crypto miner + if you need help he can help you on discord
Old 12/10/2021, 00:10   #15

Fish Away 1.3.2 is released. It's a very minor release simply to fix a crash that was brought to my attention. If 1.3.1 works properly for you, there's no real need to update to 1.3.2. However, if 1.3.1 is giving you troubles then hopefully this update will help resolve them for you.
Thanks
1 User