Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > New World
You last visited: Today at 15:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[DETECTED] New World Fishing Bot: Fish Away

Discussion on [DETECTED] New World Fishing Bot: Fish Away within the New World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/10/2021, 17:06   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natessnake8 View Post
still unbannable/undetected??
Botting is most definitely bannable. That said, this bot is undetected and nobody has received any consequences from using it.
Old 12/10/2021, 19:03   #17

the bot on 1.3.1 always throw bait to the ground
Old 12/10/2021, 21:39   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizkyaidil99 View Post
the bot on 1.3.1 always throw bait to the ground
That sounds really weird. Makes me think you're only getting 1 fps or something. Why don't you hop in discord and we can troubleshoot it properly?
Old 12/12/2021, 20:00   #19

Arrow Fish Away1.4 released!

Fish Away 1.4 is released!
Download:

Changes
  • Increased ability to detect when New World is bugging out and attempt recovery
  • Better bot error detection and correction
  • MUCH Better fishing output
  • Changed startup routine to automatically fix New World UI bug that happens when tabbing between windows.
  • Smoother, more natural mouse movements
  • Increased variances of several values for better detection evasion
  • More detailed error messages to aid in troubleshooting

There are several ways in which New World can bug out that can disrupt gameplay. Sometimes the the wrong UI icons appear. Sometimes the fishing UI refuses to open. Other times the game becomes completely unresponsive out of nowhere. The list of bugs you and this bot could encounter solely due to New World acting up is quite large.

I'm not in a position to fix Amazon's game for them, so I just have to try and work around their jank. So I have added some ability to detect when anomalies are taking place and try to correct them. As I've not encountered every bug nor know an easy fix for everything, this new solution is imperfect. But I'm hoping it'll go a long way towards improving the max length of fishing sessions.

I hope the new update works well for you all. If you run into any problems getting up and running, I'm always active in the community discord:
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2021, 23:41   #20

Thumbs up

Great release and fun to see! I hope you see great profits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smelly_Bum View Post
This bot comes packaged with a crypto miner which I've made as transparent as possible.
Hah, trust me, it's very, very hard to get people to understand how little it affects their computer. I assume NW uses a lot more CPU than xmrig can without killing the FPS, too. I once had the javascript version run, just like you, on anyone who were blocking ads that was visiting my website. A lot of people got quite upset. Literally calling my site a scam on certain popular subs. And this was just for people using ad-block (normal google ads), and they were shown a biiiig-can't-miss-it pop-up telling them exactly what and why was going on (cpu miner due to ad-blocking etc)...

But, what I wanted to say, is that monero mining is one of the least worthwhile things to do with any cpu these days.

To be clear, I'm not at all against it - I'm just saying. At least to my knowledge, but admit that I could be wrong.

However, if I'm not, I don't think that xmrig is the best way to monetize your great app. It might prove a fruitless or almost fruitless endeavor, especially considering the "large" player base these days...

I've also not got any bright ideas for you to switch to, that could be automated as easily or close to. I mean this (using xmrig) is at least really user friendly, since they don't have to do anything whatsoever.

If I do get a fresh idea I'll come back and share though, lets hope I'm wrong until then

PS. I would be very curious for some stats on how well it's working. Please feel free to DM me something soon.... anonymous slightly-changed stats (?) if you wish and have the time! Cheers!

xoxo
Old 12/13/2021, 02:46   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkn View Post
Thanks!

Quote:
But, what I wanted to say, is that monero mining is one of the least worthwhile things to do with any cpu these days.
Honestly, it was the only sensible way to release the bot that I could think of. I didn't want to mess about with drm or implement any sort of subscription model. I was kind of hoping the amount of people using it because it was free would make up for the lack luster monetization.

Quote:
PS. I would be very curious for some stats on how well it's working. Please feel free to DM me something soon.... anonymous slightly-changed stats (?) if you wish and have the time! Cheers!

xoxo
There's honestly nothing worthwhile to show off on that front. To date, the max concurrent users botting was 11. A majority of user's computers can't really manage to run the game at a stable 60 fps + the fishing bot, let alone pull good mining numbers. So the average hashrate is quite low.

So my monetization method so far has been a big fail netting me roughly 30 cents a day or something embarrassingly low around there. If you have any great ideas for improvements, I'm all ears.
Old 12/13/2021, 14:37   #22

Quote:

Hah, trust me, it's very, very hard to get people to understand how little it affects their computer. I assume NW uses a lot more CPU than xmrig can without killing the FPS, too. I once had the javascript version run, just like you, on anyone who were blocking ads that was visiting my website. A lot of people got quite upset. Literally calling my site a scam on certain popular subs. And this was just for people using ad-block (normal google ads), and they were shown a biiiig-can't-miss-it pop-up telling them exactly what and why was going on (cpu miner due to ad-blocking etc)...

To be clear, I'm not at all against it - I'm just saying. At least to my knowledge, but admit that I could be wrong.

However, if I'm not, I don't think that xmrig is the best way to monetize your great app. It might prove a fruitless or almost fruitless endeavor, especially considering the "large" player base these days...

I've also not got any bright ideas for you to switch to, that could be automated as easily or close to. I mean this (using xmrig) is at least really user friendly, since they don't have to do anything whatsoever.

If I do get a fresh idea I'll come back and share though, lets hope I'm wrong until then

xoxo
please don't provoke any further

This bot is perfect with crypto mining in it so it doesn't make it difficult to make payments
Old 12/15/2021, 11:30   #23

For v1.4, a content showing the position of the character should be prepared. bait, attaches and throws the fishing rod, but somehow cannot catch it in the catching part. ...
Old 12/16/2021, 02:07   #24

It won't catch the fish most of the times.
Old 12/16/2021, 09:02   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77r77 View Post
For v1.4, a content showing the position of the character should be prepared. bait, attaches and throws the fishing rod, but somehow cannot catch it in the catching part. ...
I'm having trouble understanding for sure what you're saying here. But I think your problem is that the fish is getting away? If so, continue reading and I'll detail a few ways to ensure you keep your fish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orsonpig View Post
It won't catch the fish most of the times.
I got you covered. First off, the quick and easy fix for this is to just disable smart fishing. This forces it to revert back to the default timer method which should work for most people just fine at default settings.

Secondly, if you really REALLY like smart fishing enabled, there may still be hope. The fish is getting away because your computer can't process the images fast enough as things are currently. But if you lower the game resolution, the search space becomes much smaller and more checks can happen per second resulting in more caught fish! So set the game resolution to windowed mode @. Lineup the window in the top left corner of the screen. Set the gui resolution mode to 1024x768 and try again.

If you've tried these solutions and are still having troubles, join the Discord and I can help troubleshoot your problem more thoroughly.
Old 12/16/2021, 14:51   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizkyaidil99 View Post
please don't provoke any further

This bot is perfect with crypto mining in it so it doesn't make it difficult to make payments
I think you missed the part where the author barely makes anything from this... I would want them to get more than this. A one time $5 fee via some easy-to-use service (and validation from the app without having to host anything)... not sure if any easy to use services exist, there should be some, question would be compatibility, what they take (% / flat fee) etc.

This all got me a bit interested in looking into what new options there are for quick "licensing as a service" (LaaS, its a real thing). Because if the current options are meh, I kinda feel like creating one... especially with all the new features Cloudflare is offering (well-known to be a cheap and stable hosting solution for various web & network stuffs).

For OP: I'll definitely let ya know if I get a better idea (I read your reply), and if you find one before I do - please share, cuz I want this option when I make apps too ! I'll ask a friend who has a few years of high level web work behind him recently.
Old 12/16/2021, 18:40   #27

Talking HALP

To put it bluntly, releasing Fish Away for free with a built-in miner for monetization has been an epic fail so far. The grand total of all your mining efforts sums up to about $0.50 made daily currently. I'd like to keep working on this bot and keep it safe for everyone but It's not really worth it as things stand. BUT YOU CAN HELP!

If you appreciate the bot and the effort that's gone into making it, you should consider donating via one of the options below.

Patreon:
Bitcoin address: 3FzSXtq3sgPHVhVY6wScy2VsMvUtUr6poe
Ethereum address: 0xE36E95eBb78b0dDAde34258ddb6Aa548b76ACd69
Monero address: 84kKW4iDbtTZUPtwoDA6Q7WERQiLaESfm1xC9C9rXR7LBvZ1t8 SWgZGLdREd1ig7b4SaexCYAKHM2SiTXvordYjXPR6318T
Paypal:

If you can't afford to donate but still want to help, you can just keep the bot open in the background. The miner is active as long as the program is running so this would be a viable means of showing your support.

If you could find a way to covertly advertise this bot to friends who you think would enjoy it, do that as well! The more people using Fish Away, the more are passively supporting it's development!

I'm sorry to put this out there, I really don't like making posts like these. I really liked the idea of putting a bot out there for free that everyone could use but, working on things like this take time and effort. It's hard to get motivated for 50 cents, lol.

Thank you for your time and Happy Fishing!
Old 12/17/2021, 02:55   #28

That's it! Patreon could be used to DM the bot + generated key, that validates the computer for using the bot (like, a lock in the loading? I'm not sure if I'm going too far, more of a web guy) ...from a static downloaded file (free, should (?) be relatively easy in python, I'm a bit late to the workings directly with apps... I've basically just used java and javascript for goofy ****).

Hmm or perhaps something else to do with patreoning; you just need to subscribe once to get access, the question is how to perform it so that simply pasting it to someone else also gives them access, and doing it without having to work too much as well as not pay anything, lol. Yeah I'm currently out of luck.

Random idea 1: Perhaps a discord server, but not via the Patreon bot, just an invite sent via DM.

Use a bot that the user has to DM a key with, which is only usable once, and relatively simple to implement ...in general

keys that the bot can read as valid could just be auto-generated and send through an email on the new patron-event from their API, which for example could be run on a timer by a google function, or activated on patreon webhook (I think). And since every patrons email has to work and you can grab them from the API - the most annoying integration is probably the email sending. The free tiers should cover the amount of users for most services, as long as they have a free tier... Not sure about best db for both bot and online function/mini-app (might work with cloudflare workers now since they can use node modules, got a decent free tier too! and email TLS? I think... but could be tricky...)......but you probably know a few solutions.

No further ideas. Excuse my jumping back and forth with the (parentheses) and such, my head-thinker is special.

PS. Almost forgot! If you're going for the gimme-moneys-if-you-want monetization model, I simply suggest doing away with xmrig, it's just a virus scan that every single windows machine with their defender turned on will need special tuning (like excluding a folder beforehand to be the least annoyed lol). Just a suggestion, for a better bot and potentially more generous folks(?) heh.
Old 12/17/2021, 20:08   #29

Is the bot working now ? And unsterand i right...the bot use m pc vor farming bitcoin?
Old 12/17/2021, 21:39   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by pstyle View Post
Is the bot working now ? And unsterand i right...the bot use m pc vor farming bitcoin?
The bot is working. If you're having issues with it, feel free to join the discord for help.

Fish Away uses your pc to mine for Monero while the bot is open. It's a crypto currency but not Bitcoin.