Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > New World
You last visited: Today at 14:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Beware of users, "Selling Methods". Easy way to get scammed.

Discussion on Beware of users, "Selling Methods". Easy way to get scammed. within the New World forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry Beware of users, "Selling Methods". Easy way to get scammed.

Some people go blind at the thought of having, the method, and finally making it out the trenches. But you need to be careful, there are many people who take advantage of these people desperate for the method. I won't name anyone in particular. But you know who I'm talking about. Just be careful, and remember, why would someone sell a method instead of selling gold?

EDIT: (This is the BS, "Method" he sends people via a download link.
There are some images that go with it, however I don't have the permissions for that. basically he tells you to change your IpV4 DNS to 8.8.8.8 (Google's DNS) which also, makes no sense.)

First: Login with your New Charakter in the TuT
2.Kill Steam Process in Taskmanager and open Steam again, and start New World
3.On Character already logged in press skip tutorial YES
4. Same Time you pressed yes, you also Login with the same Charakter
5 You are in Turorial but free to move around, chat, Press TAB, Drop Stuff on the floor and double Tab to have second Tab open, but dont go to far.

If you go and do that you are stuck in Position and cant move.
Alt+f4 does the trick too

!!!IMPORTANT!!!
Before that, as seen in the screens, the DNS is switched over !! Otherwise it won't work
Old 11/10/2021, 09:17   #2
Ex- .Roccat

The Black Market: 115/0/0
If anyone is gonna sell some Methods on here, you can report his post, cause selling Methods isnt allowed on epvp.
Old 11/10/2021, 22:35   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Roccat View Post
If anyone is gonna sell some Methods on here, you can report his post, cause selling Methods isnt allowed on epvp.
Someone is doing that. But he uses the discord that is even in the profil.
And he posted the discord in a thread more than one time
Old 11/10/2021, 23:04   #4

elite*gold: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Roccat View Post
Guy is using his epvp posts to bring people to his discord where he scams people for a method. Despite it being off site evidence, wouldn’t it be valid since it’s the same discord linked to his profile + the owner of the server that he’s advertising? Kindve hard to dispute that it’s him and not an imposter when he’s the one pushing people to his account and chatting the same way & about the same things he says in posts.

Not gonna send a link to the post since it’s very easy to find in one of the large threads on this section.
Old 11/11/2021, 02:12   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zethorian View Post
Guy is using his epvp posts to bring people to his discord where he scams people for a method. Despite it being off site evidence, wouldnít it be valid since itís the same discord linked to his profile + the owner of the server that heís advertising? Kindve hard to dispute that itís him and not an imposter when heís the one pushing people to his account and chatting the same way & about the same things he says in posts.

Not gonna send a link to the post since itís very easy to find in one of the large threads on this section.
He has many fake dc accounts for rep+ on the discord to puh himself and to talk to ppl pushing them to trust the scam and get them to buy the scam.

I know that because i was on it with multiple dc acc myself and was pushed like crazy to trust it and to buy it. Lucky me i smell scam when it trys to hug me like a crazy ape

Tags
careful, dupe, exploit, gold, scammer