Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?


Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > New World
You last visited: Today at 02:57

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement




New Gold Dupe?

Discussion on New Gold Dupe? within the New World forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old 10/29/2021, 02:29   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2021
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
If I had to guess, based off the patch notes, I think it has something to do with the reimbursement of company funds.
“ In update 1.0.3 we corrected a bug causing companies to lose income from owning multiple territories or from failed War declarations. With this update we are reimbursing lost coin revenue.
The Company treasury will be reimbursed for all lost coin revenue resulting from the issue.
The revenue returned will not exceed the treasury cap.
If a Company has been completely abandoned, they will not recover lost coin.”

Maybe someone could test? I tried to alt f4 when both depositing funds and withdrawing them, but to no avail.
shollrah is offline  
Old 10/29/2021, 02:30   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2021
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Hmm, i think there could be several bugs? I mean why not share? It's not going to change anything for you if you know it.
asdfdxzz is offline  
Old 10/29/2021, 03:03   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
people have said its a solo exploit with auction house but i have not been able to replicate
sapeeters10 is offline  
Old 10/29/2021, 04:10   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2021
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
it has to be something to do with cancelling a buy/sell order and disconnecting. At the right time when the client and server has a desync issue.

Anyone has tried this enough to get the timing right and has any ideas?
asdfdxzz is offline  
Old 10/29/2021, 07:58   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2021
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Instead of alt f4 why not unplug the ethernet cable? I can’t test this as im not home. But i would go for trying a buy, sell order and as u click ok unplug the cable. Same with cancelling an order. Heck can even try that with the company treasure and trade. Have the game in window mode and hold to freeze the client have your friend confirm if its worked then while holding it in window, unplug the ethernet.
If someone wants to test this theory ill try think of other ways we can try it in the mean time.
Somenewb is offline  
Old 10/29/2021, 08:07   #36
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somenewb View Post
Instead of alt f4 why not unplug the ethernet cable? I can’t test this as im not home. But i would go for trying a buy, sell order and as u click ok unplug the cable. Same with cancelling an order. Heck can even try that with the company treasure and trade. Have the game in window mode and hold to freeze the client have your friend confirm if its worked then while holding it in window, unplug the ethernet.
If someone wants to test this theory ill try think of other ways we can try it in the mean time.
Doesn't work, tried almost 5+ hours trying different AH methods.
Tried using the window lag (dragging window), LAG switches, Net limiting to 1KB then window dragging, ALT F4 after dragging, or after lag switching.
Tried on Canceling current orders to dupe, tried Selling items through buy orders, tried selling. Literally tried every different combination. So unless it's timed a specific way, the closest I got to something different is using the Net limiter to 1KB it would delay the order bought, or sold, or cancelled current order, would delay it almost up to 20 seconds, I tried ALT f4 before it would continue, I would lag switch before it continued, I tried lag switching into alt f4. nothing. everything from the tests show that it happens at the same time or eventually. I even tried holding the client in window for a ful 20 minutes, and 10 seconds later the order will go through
krngosu is offline  
Old 10/29/2021, 11:15   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapeeters10 View Post
people have said its a solo exploit with auction house but i have not been able to replicate
what if you need to cancel it from a different auction house ?
Dumbregistertodl is offline  
Old 10/29/2021, 11:36   #38
 
elite*gold: 90
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 41
Received Thanks: 6
Neue Methode , jemand muss mal ausprobieren man kann Items Kaput machen und man erhält kleine Amount of Gold gute items geben 3-4g , Teorie könnte man die Items mit Killswitch shredden dann wd Connecten und Items sind da + das geshreddete Gold? Ausprobieren wer neh Skillswitch hat, währe neh Idea.
TopZ- is offline  
Old 10/29/2021, 11:42   #39
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2021
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopZ- View Post
Neue Methode , jemand muss mal ausprobieren man kann Items Kaput machen und man erhält kleine Amount of Gold gute items geben 3-4g , Teorie könnte man die Items mit Killswitch shredden dann wd Connecten und Items sind da + das geshreddete Gold? Ausprobieren wer neh Skillswitch hat, währe neh Idea.

was ist eine skillswitch ?
rattlezahn is offline  
Old 10/29/2021, 17:21   #40
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 1
i did the tp cancel order and alt + f4 cant get the timing down well.
i managed to do it once tho, if someone else figured out the timing lmk
Jerryxu1 is offline  
Old 10/29/2021, 17:25   #41
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerryxu1 View Post
i did the tp cancel order and alt + f4 cant get the timing down well.
i managed to do it once tho, if someone else figured out the timing lmk
On the one time you did it, did it duplicate?
ProjectXero is offline  
Old 10/29/2021, 17:28   #42
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2021
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Is it a buy order or sell order or does it matter? I've tried for hours also.
woltonn is offline  
Old 10/29/2021, 17:30   #43
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 1
Porjectxero, the one time i managed to do it.
yes it did duplicate BUT it wasnt double all my gold.
may have some factor of the pricing of the item you had listed or smshit no ******* clue.
Jerryxu1 is offline  
Old 10/29/2021, 17:32   #44
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerryxu1 View Post
Porjectxero, the one time i managed to do it.
yes it did duplicate BUT it wasnt double all my gold.
may have some factor of the pricing of the item you had listed or smshit no ******* clue.
which method did you use?
ThePurpleCow is offline  
Old 10/29/2021, 17:33   #45
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2021
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerryxu1 View Post
i did the tp cancel order and alt + f4 cant get the timing down well.
i managed to do it once tho, if someone else figured out the timing lmk
how you did that
alphaxax is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
s>dupe dupe dupe
01/17/2011 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 9 Replies
S>dupe at any server batangas area or meet up PM offer rf philippines only (havent tried on any rf) pm na ^_^
DUPE DUPE DUPE...
07/10/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
LUNA ONLINE PH. DUPE??? wanna know about more?? PM.. Ym -> heraldho2 MANDALUYONG ONLY... PC 2 PC TUtORIAL..= NO SUCH THING AS FREE..
dupe dupe dupe
11/01/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
lkjkljk



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.