Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > New World
You last visited: Today at 03:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Gold Dupe?

Discussion on New Gold Dupe? within the New World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 10/29/2021, 02:29   #31

elite*gold: 0
If I had to guess, based off the patch notes, I think it has something to do with the reimbursement of company funds.
“ In update 1.0.3 we corrected a bug causing companies to lose income from owning multiple territories or from failed War declarations. With this update we are reimbursing lost coin revenue.
The Company treasury will be reimbursed for all lost coin revenue resulting from the issue.
The revenue returned will not exceed the treasury cap.
If a Company has been completely abandoned, they will not recover lost coin.”

Maybe someone could test? I tried to alt f4 when both depositing funds and withdrawing them, but to no avail.
Old 10/29/2021, 02:30   #32

Hmm, i think there could be several bugs? I mean why not share? It's not going to change anything for you if you know it.
Old 10/29/2021, 03:03   #33

people have said its a solo exploit with auction house but i have not been able to replicate
Old 10/29/2021, 04:10   #34

it has to be something to do with cancelling a buy/sell order and disconnecting. At the right time when the client and server has a desync issue.

Anyone has tried this enough to get the timing right and has any ideas?
Old 10/29/2021, 07:58   #35

Instead of alt f4 why not unplug the ethernet cable? I can’t test this as im not home. But i would go for trying a buy, sell order and as u click ok unplug the cable. Same with cancelling an order. Heck can even try that with the company treasure and trade. Have the game in window mode and hold to freeze the client have your friend confirm if its worked then while holding it in window, unplug the ethernet.
If someone wants to test this theory ill try think of other ways we can try it in the mean time.
Old 10/29/2021, 08:07   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somenewb View Post
Instead of alt f4 why not unplug the ethernet cable? I can’t test this as im not home. But i would go for trying a buy, sell order and as u click ok unplug the cable. Same with cancelling an order. Heck can even try that with the company treasure and trade. Have the game in window mode and hold to freeze the client have your friend confirm if its worked then while holding it in window, unplug the ethernet.
If someone wants to test this theory ill try think of other ways we can try it in the mean time.
Doesn't work, tried almost 5+ hours trying different AH methods.
Tried using the window lag (dragging window), LAG switches, Net limiting to 1KB then window dragging, ALT F4 after dragging, or after lag switching.
Tried on Canceling current orders to dupe, tried Selling items through buy orders, tried selling. Literally tried every different combination. So unless it's timed a specific way, the closest I got to something different is using the Net limiter to 1KB it would delay the order bought, or sold, or cancelled current order, would delay it almost up to 20 seconds, I tried ALT f4 before it would continue, I would lag switch before it continued, I tried lag switching into alt f4. nothing. everything from the tests show that it happens at the same time or eventually. I even tried holding the client in window for a ful 20 minutes, and 10 seconds later the order will go through
Old 10/29/2021, 11:15   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapeeters10 View Post
people have said its a solo exploit with auction house but i have not been able to replicate
what if you need to cancel it from a different auction house ?
Old 10/29/2021, 11:36   #38

elite*gold: 90
Neue Methode , jemand muss mal ausprobieren man kann Items Kaput machen und man erhält kleine Amount of Gold gute items geben 3-4g , Teorie könnte man die Items mit Killswitch shredden dann wd Connecten und Items sind da + das geshreddete Gold? Ausprobieren wer neh Skillswitch hat, währe neh Idea.
Old 10/29/2021, 11:42   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopZ- View Post
Neue Methode , jemand muss mal ausprobieren man kann Items Kaput machen und man erhält kleine Amount of Gold gute items geben 3-4g , Teorie könnte man die Items mit Killswitch shredden dann wd Connecten und Items sind da + das geshreddete Gold? Ausprobieren wer neh Skillswitch hat, währe neh Idea.

was ist eine skillswitch ?
Old 10/29/2021, 17:21   #40

i did the tp cancel order and alt + f4 cant get the timing down well.
i managed to do it once tho, if someone else figured out the timing lmk
Old 10/29/2021, 17:25   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerryxu1 View Post
On the one time you did it, did it duplicate?
Old 10/29/2021, 17:28   #42

Is it a buy order or sell order or does it matter? I've tried for hours also.
Old 10/29/2021, 17:30   #43

Porjectxero, the one time i managed to do it.
yes it did duplicate BUT it wasnt double all my gold.
may have some factor of the pricing of the item you had listed or smshit no ******* clue.
Old 10/29/2021, 17:32   #44

Quote:
Porjectxero, the one time i managed to do it.
yes it did duplicate BUT it wasnt double all my gold.
may have some factor of the pricing of the item you had listed or smshit no ******* clue.
which method did you use?
Old 10/29/2021, 17:33   #45

Quote:
how you did that