Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > New World
You last visited: Today at 07:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What is the best new world fish bot out right now?

Discussion on What is the best new world fish bot out right now? within the New World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What is the best new world fish bot out right now?

Ive seen like, 3-4 pop up. I'm looking for the best one out there right now.
Old 10/26/2021, 12:41   #2

Kraken, Updates every week with new features, Best Anti AFK Features, Or If something happens with the bot closes itself for safety and for $15 a month its well worth it.
Old 10/26/2021, 17:12   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuffy09 View Post
Kraken, Updates every week with new features, Best Anti AFK Features, Or If something happens with the bot closes itself for safety and for $15 a month its well worth it.
Ive seen people have been banned a few times with it. Not sure if that's true or not.
Old 10/26/2021, 17:55   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon. View Post
Ive seen people have been banned a few times with it. Not sure if that's true or not.
With botting theres always a risk with report manual bans, But the people that got hit with bans were botting in high populated areas.. I've been using it over 510 hours 24/7 botting on an alt and been fine.
Old 10/27/2021, 02:15   #5

kraken is normal bot, not good, not bad, but so annoying with camera, about those weekly updates, it is not really true, another bad thing is it use a kibor bot software to code the bot, basically he only record actions with that tool.. so if kibor get detected all detected.
I really suggest free python one in github, editing some stuff it is much more secure
Old 10/27/2021, 04:24   #6

My bot is $30 but you get it forever, and you can duplicate it and share with friends!

If it breaks, I am always available on discord to support you and update code if needed. I am also happy to share the code if you would like to make your own tweaks.

Video of my bot:

I cannot say unfortunately if my bot is the best since I have not used any others. My bot is certainly not perfect!

I am turning my attention to Navigation Bots atm though so no weekly updates. I like the idea of keeping my bot as small and simple as possible. I will update though as needed to make sure it keeps running.
Old 10/27/2021, 05:14   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunaprey View Post
My bot is $30 but you get it forever, and you can duplicate it and share with friends!

If it breaks, I am always available on discord to support you and update code if needed. I am also happy to share the code if you would like to make your own tweaks.

Video of my bot:

I cannot say unfortunately if my bot is the best since I have not used any others. My bot is certainly not perfect!

I am turning my attention to Navigation Bots atm though so no weekly updates. I like the idea of keeping my bot as small and simple as possible. I will update though as needed to make sure it keeps running.
For future reference, maybe when voice recording, fix the 4 echos of the same voice In the back, other then that good explanation on it
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/27/2021, 12:52   #8

elite*gold: 348
I can confirm Kraken being really decent. Never had any camera issues with it. Also it doesn't require any setup/configuration.
Offers a 3 hour trial.

When it comes to bans, you are always at a risk. Just don't bot 24/7.
Also don't bot in crowded areas, that's what is getting you banned for sure because people will report you.
Old 10/27/2021, 18:31   #9

I've used a few at this point. At this point using NWB exclusively. It's efficient and the security updates make a difference to me.
Old 10/27/2021, 19:09   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xemus™ View Post
Offers a 3 hour trial.
I think a trial is a good idea so I went ahead and made a Trial version as well which can be downloaded at
The trial will let you fish 25 times before you must re-run it. The non-trial version can fish forever.

I hope you like it!

INSTRUCTIONS

1. Download exe

2. Place the exe wherever you like, I recommend the desktop.

3. Launch the game and go to a secluded fishing spot. Stand where you would like to begin fishing.

4. Set your waypoint marker using the Map in the direction you want to face

5. Double click the Fishbot.exe to start the program. The program will start on hold. Hit the Tilde key "`" to tell the bot to begin fishing.

6. You can Close the app entirely by hitting the ESC key. You can tell the app to restart on hold with the - key.
Old 10/28/2021, 16:00   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunaprey View Post
I think a trial is a good idea so I went ahead and made a Trial version as well which can be downloaded at
The trial will let you fish 25 times before you must re-run it. The non-trial version can fish forever.

I hope you like it!

INSTRUCTIONS

1. Download exe

2. Place the exe wherever you like, I recommend the desktop.

3. Launch the game and go to a secluded fishing spot. Stand where you would like to begin fishing.

4. Set your waypoint marker using the Map in the direction you want to face

5. Double click the Fishbot.exe to start the program. The program will start on hold. Hit the Tilde key "`" to tell the bot to begin fishing.

6. You can Close the app entirely by hitting the ESC key. You can tell the app to restart on hold with the - key.
lol you seem like your making a new account to just promote this ?
And not even on a owned topic .. ?
Old 10/28/2021, 16:20   #12

Best Fishing bots for new world are ones that support
1024x768
cheap or free ones

15 USD that comes like 18usd or 20 USD for some people after fees for 30 days.

it is not fine price , it is expensive as hell .

thou they have lifetime 60 usd which is fine for people like me who think 15 usd monthly is to much .

but regardless of evrthing Fishing doesnt really gets you gold there are few and by few i mean like 1-2 servers on EU left that have not destroyed fishing economy and thats it.

my Advice you are better getting Gathering/combat bots than fishing bot .

but that again 21 usd for 1 week of gathering bot which is pixel also is also rip off.

I beg devs please release free stuff or 5-10 USD range monthly these pixel bots are charging so much .

We have for other games real bots with injection and all other stuffs and they are cheaper than pixel bots ... i mean **** dafuq with this all .

There is free fish bots only for high resolutions , etc for people who have money to buy themselfs good monitor and pc for them there is free fish bots that work.

but people for me that cant afford good pc and run game on 1024x768 window resolution with 30 fps i am forced to buy pixel bots cause there is none free ones ....

Why for poor aint free
and for ritch to pay
Old 10/29/2021, 02:33   #13

the free one works beautiful, dont need to pay for it.
Thanks
1 User