Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > New World
You last visited: Today at 22:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New World Fishing Bot?

Discussion on New World Fishing Bot? within the New World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New World Fishing Bot?

I’ve seen some bots cast, then uncast. From what I’ve seen it’s because they know what the fish is right away. Which bots do this?
Old 10/11/2021, 17:27   #2

elite*gold: 415
Triton bot works well, it has about 400 users and it works well for most, dev is constantly working on it improve it and add more features, definitely worth checking out.
Old 10/11/2021, 18:54   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadFacecx View Post
Triton bot works well, it has about 400 users and it works well for most, dev is constantly working on it improve it and add more features, definitely worth checking out.
Yeah but does it have the feature I’m talking about in the OP? I’m specifically looking for that feature
Old 10/12/2021, 13:03   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by aden34 View Post
Yeah but does it have the feature I’m talking about in the OP? I’m specifically looking for that feature
I don't know which one/s do/es that now, but i think i know how they do it. But thats not for specific, fish, just to skip trash like fishhammer, wet soaked boots, etc.

If you do nothing after a bite, a fish would swim away, while boots and stuff just stay there and you can idle with it "bitten". So i guess they either detect this. Or there is some detection for how hard it is to fish, like if it get's red slowly, it's most likely a small fish (But it could also be a chest, which is why i am fishing at all).

If you could describe their behavior more i can maybe add it to my upcoming free fishing bot
Old 10/12/2021, 22:51   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by aden34 View Post
That feature isn't possible on external fishing bots. The bots that do that look at the actual model of the fish that spawns underwater, which can only be done internally and will end up with your account being banned as they're using EAC.

I don't actually know the name of any of them though, sorry.